Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Vote_lcapSTREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Voting_barSTREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Vote_lcapSTREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Voting_barSTREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records record 80inches louisiana silence kyle songs 2010 dollar disc crzyblondgrl state pics globe contest Audiopipe drive world quad broken build Johncarr crank chef stereo finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..

Go down 
+25
SBJL
Matt_Sibley
Louisiana_CRX
cavi_in_kc
ibbangin
TeamSpead-Kenny
caleb
super stock crx
TAMU
emperorjj1
HellRzR
kenny7231
ibebangin
justbump'n
John Payton
Skip01
PhatSam
mrsscionsoloxb
basshedz06
Moparbass28
Jeremiah25
scionsoloxb
vader77
jmanjr82
kasey
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

[b]well i see my roll call got of topic so im making this thead so feel free to chat about anything here. i love street beat its my favorite out of all the other classes. i will one day be loud enough to talk smack.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
basshedz06
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
basshedz06

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:17 am

well i have seen a guy bust a 150 with a trunk car i think he was running 2 12's with 3200 watts so its possiable to pull it ouff just got to find that frequency.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:24 am

Quote :
scion 2 12s will not do 157 that i know of. so i looks likemy 12s are not the winners either. i mean you could get 153 maybe and that will win most any comp local until someone with 4 tens comes up then its bye bye
i believe you can get to a 157 with 2-12's and sb a 153 with some work.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:05 am

As I have stated before, you can tune high and still have lows, even with a regular ported box. If you know your subs and know what they work in, then there isn't or shouldn't be a prob.
I have said this as well, i had a wall in a fullsize van behind the b-pillar tuned to 50hz and still hit 25 to 30hz very nicely. I have had a regular ported box in my now car that was tuned to 50hz and still hit the lows.
Work with the subs and the car together.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:05 am

you might get 153 but it will sound like crap. are you will only be able to play rap. i love techno not easy to play techno and SPL
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:06 am

see i have mine at 51htz which is not the best for spl but i can hit the high notes and low notes but i will not see 153
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:55 am

Quote :
you might get 153 but it will sound like crap. are you will only be able to play rap. i love techno not easy to play techno and SPL
who cares what it sounds like..lol this is a comp. forum.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:03 am

Kasey Kasey Kasey. I would love for you to hear mine just once. I am tuned to 61hz, yet it plays to 30hz nicely and the sq is there, yes it is a little muddy on some thigns, but still sounds damn good.
I know techno music, I have played it and listened to alot of it. Believe it or not, alot of it is just the same as rap, as far as freq goes. And yes some goes low, well guess what, so does some rap.
A 153 out of the trunk can be done and if you read the other post, it has. We will see as soon as I figure out if I want to go up a class or not to show you. I am close to knowing what my car likes and where to place it all.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:34 am

well 61 is alot higher then mine im at 51 you know that but i was told to tune mine at 40 to 45 somewhere areound there remember my car is daily not just spl so i will not lose any more sq if i can help it. im sure your sound really great ui dont have a termlab yet so i can test and i will get one but i just dont have the cash right now. maybe someone can pull a 153 but i just dont think i will in mt G6. ILL BUY A BASS CAR AND TUNE IT FOR UGLY AND LOUD......LOL
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:47 am

My car is daily and spl as well. have to remember that bandpass designs can be tuned high and still get low if done correctly, this is why I can tune wher I am at and play low.
Granted it may not be in your car, but someone has done it and sure there will be another at some point. Possibley me and possibley not.
Buy another car if you have to and tune it where you think it will work. But remember that being loud is not always about being ugly as well. Just cause someone's is tuned high doesn't mean it doesn't have sq.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:50 am

no i know the higher the better for sq i just think if i tune to low i will lose sq and gain DBs
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:54 am

Try the other way around. The low the better on sq and the higher the better on output. Even tho again this is not always true. Again this depends on what the vehicle likes and how you build it. There is alot to learn in this sport.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:59 am

i know that now after i started but im really learning alot i need a car i can tear up and build box after box but i suck at hooking up amps and all that well i geting off from work later
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:04 am

Don't need to rip a car apart to build box after box. Mine looks just the same as it did when I got it. Find one you can slide box after box in. Learn how to hook things up, learn what it takes to do things all around before jumping the gun. learn and read and ask questions before jumping to conclusions and blameing people or things. You are still new to this and no need to go and piss off the wrong people that can give you great advice. Even tho I am sry to say I think you have a few.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:09 pm

well i probably did but some of these people think they can talk to you any old way and dont understand how to show respect. one thing im good at pissing someone off ask my G/F. i dont have any time when im home im lucky to be home for 7 days out the month. so i dont have time to build boxes and i dont have anyone to show me how to hook up amps and to show me the right way i dont understand the droping of the ohms. i know its crossing the amp are speaker wires but i really dont know for sure. sorry if i come off to strong. its like i cant say what i feel cuz someone going to say your crying. i am learning and i make miss takes so sorry to the people. lol
Back to top Go down
basshedz06
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
basshedz06

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:37 pm

i feel u on that kasey man i myself have been into car audio for some time now and just found out that u can wire an amp down to half an ohm and all that so i am still learning all that. i still have to refer to wire diaghrams to see how to wire dual voice coils subs just to make sure i get it right and don't burn up my amp. rith now my truck looks like a pit of blue and gray snakes crawlin around still haveing trouble hiding all that stuff. so i know extacly where you are coming from bro
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:01 pm

yea i get mine done by an installer cuz i know if i pay for it it will be done right. i dont know the first thing about hooking up amp well i know positive and negetive but i just need a dummy amp i can afford to blow up and not a 3000 dollar amp. so i leave it to the installer. wish you all the best basshedz06
Back to top Go down
ibebangin
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:33 pm

whats up everybody.. i've got a couple 9510' hittin 147's. whats up justbumpin
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:15 pm

well that is really decent bangin what type of car and power. im only getting 146.3 with 9512g so you got me beat barly i did make some new ajustments and should get 147+ what the next show your going to
Back to top Go down
ibebangin
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:12 pm

crx. texarkana,austin heatwave.. i've broke a 150 not at a show yet, but soon... ( hopefully)
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:18 am

are you going to austin heatwave
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:09 am

Research the web Kasey. There are alot of websites with information on amplifiers and subs and how to wire and hook up and so on. I am sure you could read those and learn while you are away and useing the internet. Read the rules for usaci and live by them for comps. On your days off, I know you want to kick back and so on, but if you really truely want to be the best at what you do, then you'll take the time to install and figure out your vehicle.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:30 am

i hear ya matt i was planning on building in the saturn for fun. i will get some cheap sub and amp to hook up and just build boxes to see the difference. i just work so much and its tuff to free time some times.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:13 am

^^^

I dont see why you cant pull a 150 outta your car keeping it daily

I was doing 146ish with my box tuned really low(32hz) with 1 sub and 2000watts in a 4dr Civic

I still havent seen pics of your setup....did Adam use aeros or slot port?

Next time you meter try turning your box around and face forward and push it all the way to the rear...worked best for my friends Cavalier(149.5 with 2 BTL 12s and 4 PCA2000ds) and that was with minimal testing done on his car and he played it all day long.....til he ripped his surround...haha....but that was tuned to high for daily(47hz) when he was tuned at 32hz it played all day long with no problems
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:04 am

hey skip its a slot port i think and my sub are facing forward the box is built so tight that turning it arounf might not work
Back to top Go down
basshedz06
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
basshedz06

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:35 am

hey kasey u say your home for 7 days well to me it only takes 2 to build a box one day of prep and one day of building. some can do it in one but i like to take my time and do it right. u dont' have to do it all day either u can set aside maybe 3 hrs of prep time and i think like 4 of build time. reason why i say 2 days cause i know when you get home u wanna spend time with your family and the last thing on your mind is building a box. i work nearby so i am near the shop all the time but only build on the weekends hope to hear u getting better soon cause i am defenatly working hard at getting mine looking good and put some good loud bass notes and numbers up
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:25 pm

Well said basshedz. Even tho I do the 1 day builds, but I use the week to plan and design while I am at work. Wink I build and test mainly on the weekends. G/l with the build and numbers. Smile
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:31 pm

kasey i hope you get that 150 soon,that way you can set your goals up to 160.................sb

Last edited by on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:06 pm

yea your right basshedz as soon as i learn how to build a ported box i never seen one until i bought one. i just dont want to rip my new box out and make one that sound like crap. one of my big enjoyment is driving and bumpping. i i do have a good idea on how to build the ported box but i dont know to messure the port size and air space. i alittle dumb to that part bro.. that is why i want to wait and play my first year with my car now and when i get my saturn ill make it my project car. thank you guys for all the info i love this.
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:45 pm

Skip01 wrote:
^^^

I dont see why you cant pull a 150 outta your car keeping it daily

I was doing 146ish with my box tuned really low(32hz) with 1 sub and 2000watts in a 4dr Civic

I still havent seen pics of your setup....did Adam use aeros or slot port?

Next time you meter try turning your box around and face forward and push it all the way to the rear...worked best for my friends Cavalier(149.5 with 2 BTL 12s and 4 PCA2000ds) and that was with minimal testing done on his car and he played it all day long.....til he ripped his surround...haha....but that was tuned to high for daily(47hz) when he was tuned at 32hz it played all day long with no problems

yep could of been a 150 with playing around a lil more.... would of been nice if he would of kept his setup....
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:16 pm

i would of like to see that too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..   STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STREET BEAT CHAT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT SETUPS,SONGS. ETC..
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next