Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Vote_lcapso whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Voting_barso whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Vote_lcapso whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Voting_barso whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record dollar drive chef songs finals 2010 world silence pics contest broken state build globe stereo Audiopipe records 80inches quad Johncarr louisiana kyle crzyblondgrl disc crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??

Go down 
+12
poundstone
RXZILLA
Stingraysevenout
stevew007
sanman
BODEAN
The_Rowlands
dbdaddy
Alarm God
TaylorFade
chrisfish
Alan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

I heard about this earlier this year where ralph bumped a crx from stock because of no rear panels?
rear panels have been out of all crxs..s10..suvs etc in stock for ever.
IS THIS REALLY A NEW RULE??

when did this rule happen?

how in the world do crx have to have panels.. but we can still gut the back of mini trucks AND have eqpt in the bed in STOCK? thats 1000% retarded. the back of 90% of trucks starts as a PASSENGER area.. but we can gut that lol. but not the CARGO area of a crx...

has anyone else been told this at a show? Is it added to the rule book..wait we dont get those anymore.. are ALL the stock records reset since we apparently changed the rules or are we chasing scores set with apprent out dated rules??
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:05 pm

true

i will say this since we are speaking on stock and panels then they should all go back in even the gay ass toll box part and the part that seales the tire well off as well

since we want it stock lets take it back to stock
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:11 pm

I also don't understand competitors don't get to have. Input on the rules
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:12 pm

lets just ban the minis and the crx in stock and we wont have these issues
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:12 pm

they use to have a competitors meeting man only a few showed up then the majority bitched because of the changes that they wasnt there to vote on

Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Unfortunately the mini truckle was made when we still had those meetings
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:25 pm

If anybody needs a handicap, it's the damn mini's. Lol. But I didn't realize we were handicapping and singling out vehicles now. Did L&C have panels? If they didn't, I want my championship.

You know I've had both too, man. The S10 two years ago and the Crx last year. I know how much room is in both of them.

I mean, hell... We've handicapped amps so much that there's only one you can run. Might as well handicap vehicles too so there's only one.

Let's just rename it from stock to the mini truck class. You'd have to be retarded to build a CRX now. And no... You couldn't catch them NOW. Idgaf if you beat an S10 ten years ago.

It's funny the rule has been in place for years but never enforced. Classic.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:28 pm

sanman wrote:
true

i will say this since we are speaking on stock and panels then they should all go back in even the gay ass toll box part and the part that seales the tire well off as well

since we want it stock lets take it back to stock

I wholeheartedly agree.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:35 pm

i had a mini and a crx at finals that year both won there classes lol

the crx days are numbered and yall just want to keep hanging on to them.

point blank they cant hang with the mini's

no they didnt have panels in because noone made them put them in or made a big deal about it.

the issues with rules are this 99.9% of yall dont even read them
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Jeff. We read the rules. Doesn't have anything to do with car X having to run panels and car XX don't in the same class. We read the rules.. that's how we know this is the case
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:50 pm

Soooooo.... It's not cheating of no one makes you follow them or makes a big deal about it. I see.

Umm... Didn't they pass through verification? Do the verification judges not know the rules?

I'm confused. They weren't legal for stock class... But passed, ran and won. Seems odd. I know, I know... Get over it. I'm just confused about rule enforcement. You need headrests, right? Oh... You don't have them? Thats cool, we'll just let everybody else take em out. Oh, you have a limited edition amp? No prob... Let's just call it ummm... 900@4. Metal plate? Seems legit. Duct tape up front? Meh. It's all good. You wanna use your own globe that's smaller than the official one? Suuuurre. Go right ahead, sir.

Who's running this fornicating place?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:05 pm

they were legal for stock class a head judge has to be notified if they arent and then a decision has to be made at that time to allow panels in or panels out. ill assume derose made this decision tio allow them to run, and to be honest they dont even have to elt you know a decision was made all he had to say there good deal with it. at that time you could pack up and go the fornicate home or pull your panels as well.

you tend to forget the HEAD JUDGE HAS THE FINAL DECISION AND AINT Dung Pile YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:09 pm

WHEN I HAD AN ISSUE I WENT TO THE HEAD JUDGE (JENISSA) EXPLAINED IT TO HER WE TALKED ABOUT IT AND A DECISION WAS MADE
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Lol 09 finals no one was allowed to verify LC crx accept Ralph
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:23 pm

true statement
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:25 pm

ill tell you there is no reason to us a crx past 0-600 it wont hold up or keep up

i told schafer it had a breaking point, and after dallas finals he admitted to me that i was correct.

163.5+ and the roof becomes taffy like. you break every spot weld in it, and the windshiled wich is the major key to the performance of the car starts to wave like water due to the roof structures weakness.

DB blue is the only known legal answer to this
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Let me get this straight... Someone can pull up to finals with a gross and obvious violation of the rules and as long as the head judge says its cool, then it's cool? And I as a competitor in the same class don't even get notified of said gross violation? Not even a, "hey, we let such and such put the mic in their port. Deal with it or pack your crap up and go home."

Come on, man. I know you like to play the hard ass rules enforcer, but you know that's not right.

And you keep contradicting yourself. They were legal. They didn't have panels. But Crx's have to have panels. But not if no one says anything. But the rule has been in place for years. But it's just now being brought up. But you guys don't read the rules. But you guys have no say in rules. But you don't need to know about rule changes.

This is retarded. Just f'n call someone or tell em to get on here and make a goddamn ruling. Panels in for Crx and minis can line their truck with concrete for all I care. Just get a ruling so I can continue not being loud.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:32 pm

taylor missed that alan

also last year was my first year as a judge and i already said i made it known to everyone you drunk or high or something because this is the second time ive said it
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Lol" deal with it or go home" I'm sure Ralph loves his spokesperson for his dieing organization ..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:35 pm

i dont contradict myself you just dont want to comprehend what im saying because it doesnt go in your favor

say it a 1000 times more and so will i if the head judge according to the rules says they can do it and you dont like it pack your fcuking Dung Pile and go home at that time because that is the head judges right and you cant do a dammm thing about it
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:36 pm

actually ralph said dont like the location of finals then dont come lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:36 pm

there aint Dung Pile you can do about a ruling if you dont like it but go home so thats is the only other option besides shutting the fornicate up and running
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:43 pm

I just said Idgaf what the ruling is. Just make one, penis wrinkle. Oh wait... Are we going by the rule that's already in place? That would be a first.

And it's a good goddamn thing that only about 4 people come on this forum. You keep spouting that "deal with it or kick rocks" Dung Pile and I think you'd be surprised how many people take their ball and go home. And not lose a single wink of sleep about it.

Guess what? I don't need Usaci. But Usaci needs me and all the other idiots that spend thousands of dollars and man hours supporting this BS. And for what? For "you don't like it? Gtfo."

That's what. Real nice.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Or possibly trying to have a input to help this org back to life instead of telling people to stay the fuk home. What kinda Cow poopy is that..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:49 pm

or to cry over what 3-4 year old rules because you dont like them or cant use them to your advantage to get over on others lol

this is a MEMEME sport no matter what anyone says, and things are not brought up to just talk about they are brought up to get others on the bandwagon so it can have a great affect on you.

the rules have been there for ever if you dont like them then why stick around and \"Female dog\" about them
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Working on my car. Sippin a beer. Reading and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Lol OK..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:53 pm

oh and alan im not on the pay role man i only represent USACI at finals and finals only
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Jeff, you really are dense, bro.

I'm not f'n crying. Lol. I don't want to get over on anyone. I just want to know plain and simple if we're enforcing panels in non-mini trucks or not.

And I can female dog about all I want!!! Waaaaaa!!! You don't like my bishin? You can gtfo!!! I am the head judge of this post. Deal with it!

I'm moving to super mod. Sheesh.

Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:01 pm

chrisfish wrote:
Working on my car. Sippin a beer. Reading and laughing.
and still stuck at a 55..
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:04 pm

sanman wrote:
or to cry over what 3-4 year old rules because you dont like them or cant use them to your advantage to get over on others lol

this is a MEMEME sport no matter what anyone says, and things are not brought up to just talk about they are brought up to get others on the bandwagon so it can have a great affect on you.

the rules have been there for ever if you dont like them then why stick around and \"Female dog\" about them
.. its not really a me me deal man. I have friends with s10 and crxs. It may have been in writing .. but was obviously never a issue cause it was never enforced. Now suddenly it is.. and brings to light how stupid it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next