Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Vote_lcapso whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Voting_barso whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Vote_lcapso whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Voting_barso whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest pics drive kyle build 80inches Johncarr broken Audiopipe silence globe quad crzyblondgrl records dollar disc louisiana crank 2010 chef state stereo record songs world finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??

Go down 
+12
poundstone
RXZILLA
Stingraysevenout
stevew007
sanman
BODEAN
The_Rowlands
dbdaddy
Alarm God
TaylorFade
chrisfish
Alan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

I heard about this earlier this year where ralph bumped a crx from stock because of no rear panels?
rear panels have been out of all crxs..s10..suvs etc in stock for ever.
IS THIS REALLY A NEW RULE??

when did this rule happen?

how in the world do crx have to have panels.. but we can still gut the back of mini trucks AND have eqpt in the bed in STOCK? thats 1000% retarded. the back of 90% of trucks starts as a PASSENGER area.. but we can gut that lol. but not the CARGO area of a crx...

has anyone else been told this at a show? Is it added to the rule book..wait we dont get those anymore.. are ALL the stock records reset since we apparently changed the rules or are we chasing scores set with apprent out dated rules??
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:36 pm

i agree with that whole heartedly
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:36 pm

i dont like any of you fornicators lol
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Good to know! lol
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:52 pm

The factory panel removal stipulation is in the "pickup" exception part. Quote..."Factory panels may be removed in the cargo area to facilitate system installation." FOR PICKUPS.

Then it goes on to state for everyone else that..."No modifications will be allowed to the interior of the passenger compartment or exterior of the vehicle in order to facilitate the audio system. The floor, ceiling and dashboard must be OEM or equivalent to include all fabrics, coverings and carpets."

What's ambiguous or "grey area" about that. Trucks can remove Dung Pile to "facilitate system installation" and no one else can. It's BS.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:58 pm

thats exactly how i read it as well

i would like to see a paragraph devoted to the pickup only that way there is no question
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:59 pm

buy some panels boiiiii's
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:07 pm

So if panels in a crx need to be in .why not have the carpet must be in rule for trunk? .
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Yeah get some panels... so we can run drag and Mwspl. Its sad we have to sit here and argue and figure out wtf the rules are in this organization .. fukin sad. Period ..and we still think location is effecting our finals turnouts...

Last edited by Alan on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:12 pm

chrisfish wrote:
So if panels in a crx need to be in .why not have the carpet must be in rule for trunk? .
its all BS.. crxs have had the rear panels out for years..I just don't get how whoever the fuk dreams these rules up thinks it makes sense that you can do all this crap to a mini truck .. then all the sudden this year.. "they" whoever "they" are discussed changing the rules?? Or spur of the moment Ralph decided it was this way from now on?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:16 pm

I say y'all crxs show up at finals with no panels and tell whoever complains to STFU. Sanman knows its the right way and if he verifes it as being lagit. Then that's all the matters.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Alarm God wrote:
sanman wrote:
but then you cry when someone runs a van that beats that ass in the lanes lol

Not that Fred got beat.But because Larry cheated to win. I don't mind losing to someone that just outright put more work in the setup, but to outright cheat to do it and to screw several people over in the process.

i cant hold my toung.

didnt you build that fiberglass dash in that truck with a globe pocket in it. didnt you intend to run sb with it. then you actually did run sb with it with a fiberglass dash in it? cmon man you outright cheat and screw people over. you screwed labato out of a world title in 09 with fiberclass on your floorboard.

we have had this talk before, so this is the last ill speak on it

for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:09 pm

TaylorFade wrote:
The factory panel removal stipulation is in the "pickup" exception part. Quote..."Factory panels may be removed in the cargo area to facilitate system installation." FOR PICKUPS.

Then it goes on to state for everyone else that..."No modifications will be allowed to the interior of the passenger compartment or exterior of the vehicle in order to facilitate the audio system. The floor, ceiling and dashboard must be OEM or equivalent to include all fabrics, coverings and carpets."

What's ambiguous or "grey area" about that. Trucks can remove Dung Pile to "facilitate system installation" and no one else can. It's BS.

Notice that it says passenger compartment, behind the b pillar in the crx is no longer inside the pass compartment, you are no in the cargo compartment, so behind the b pillar and below the window line pretty much anything goes
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Chad that's true. But Ralph bumped him from stock and says crx need the panels in the back
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:09 am

Alarm God wrote:
I am taking a page from your playbook Jeff. Speak the truth and fornicate em if they don't like it. This is a business and should be run like one. There should be no bias between the judges and the competitors period. The judges are hired to do a job not play favorites with competitors.
Hell Yes
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:23 am

Look... this is not a rules interpretation issue. Alan nor I are asking you people to interpret the rules as they are written.

Ralph straight up moved me for not having panels in my CRX. The SAME EXACT car was verified AT FINALS for stock class just a few months prior.

So... the issue is why are mini trucks... AND ONLY MIN TRUCKS getting rules exemptions.

Either make it so CRX's (and everyone else) can pull (or leave out) panels or make the mini's put them back in. Period.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:58 am

Its pretty simple really. Stock class CAN pull panels in justified "cargo" areas. As long as everyone and every vehicle is on that same page it shouldn't take very much thought to follow that.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:10 am

this is the catch 22 that most of yall always overlook

The head judge at the event will interpret this rule.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:14 am

Alan wrote:
Its pretty simple really. Stock class CAN pull panels in justified "cargo" areas. As long as everyone and every vehicle is on that same page it shouldn't take very much thought to follow that.

I'm with you there. I argued my case with Ralph. He pulled up the rules on his phone to show me and then gave me his interpretation. He quoted the text I quoted in an earlier post that everything had to be OEM.

I mean, who better to get the interpretaion from? He's the HBGIC, right? I didn't press the issue at the time because I wan't setting any records there (or anywhere) and I'm not arguing rules with the man himself. I did voice the fact that every CRX in history has never had any panels in stock class though.

Like Chad said, they're pretty much obsolete now anyway, but this just puts mini's that much further out of reach if they are getting concessions that "obsolete" cars aren't. Not to mention not having to have the amps and batts in the cargo area. I'd like to pull my panels and have a little trailer for batts and my amp too.

Why do full sizes get penalized too? Mini's get to pull seats. Full sizes should be able to also. You say... "Well, just run Super Stock." Well, now you're talking 16v too. Another penalty.

Classes and rules as I see them is to make Dung Pile as fair as possible for everyone. There's nothng fair about a specific vehicle getting to circumvent what is a pretty signifigant detriment to scores.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:57 am

While I'm on my little rant... Stock class is a joke anyway. There's nothing "stock" about...

-Unlimited alts
-Ripping panels out
-500lbs worth of unlimited deadener
-A billion Farads worth of caps
-Metal plates

Blah, blah, blah....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:55 am

sanman wrote:
this is the catch 22 that most of yall always overlook

The head judge at the event will interpret this rule.

funny thing about that rule i sralph always tells everyone at the comp meeting before finals (dont think we had one last year) that he is not the head spl judge, yet he always ends up in there somehow making the decision rather than being an advisor
Back to top Go down
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:26 am

ralph told me last year that "if it dont have a back seat it can not be in stock class"
so i dont think he really knows what he is talking about myself
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:58 am

in history has never had any panels in stock class though.

this isnt correct when finals was still in kc we had to have panels in for stock, and behind the strut tower
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:03 pm

sanman wrote:
in history has never had any panels in stock class though.

this isnt correct when finals was still in kc we had to have panels in for stock, and behind the strut tower

I knew someone was going to call me on that. Lol. I should have said "in my very limited history."
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:24 pm

It don't matter. Its a silly rule and should be changed. In the "cargo" areas panels have been allowed to be pulled for a long time at least. But. If this is going to be made the new rule. Then the mini truck rule needs to be changed for stock too. All y'all with trucks, know deep down that I'm 100% right.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:38 pm

I think it would be better that way anyway all "stock" has to have panels. Trucks suv whatever..alot of people will do bigger builds but don't want to cut up their stock panels to run a stock class.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:53 pm

i remember when the rule that panels in mini's could be pulled to facilitate more room for equipment. it was made because of the usable room that crx has over the mini's. then the bed up to 36" also.

now look at us the mini has surpassed the crxso i think we should give the crx the ability to be above the rear little window now to compensate for score
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:59 pm

sanman wrote:
i remember when the rule that panels in mini's could be pulled to facilitate more room for equipment. it was made because of the usable room that crx has over the mini's. then the bed up to 36" also.

now look at us the mini has surpassed the crxso i think we should give the crx the ability to be above the rear little window now to compensate for score

Yes, please Smile
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:40 pm

I can't see how a mini has less room than the crx lol. Especially not enough to offset it to use so much in the bed.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:52 pm

Not that it matters a whole helluva lot but my vote is panels.... for everybody.

But whatever the frik happens, somebody needs to make a call. Like, now. Finals is fast approaching and I know I'm not the only one that needs to know what the call is going to be. People either need to start pulling deadener and sourcing out panels, or start pulling panels and laying metal plate.

I will say this though... if I have to have panels and mini's don't... DB Drag here I come.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Most definitely. Minis should have to leave all the side stuff in. I'm trying to figure out in who's mind that was fair.".every car has to leave the panels in the cargo area.. besides a mini truck.. yeah you can pull through panels and unbolt the back seats" lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next