Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Vote_lcapWHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Voting_barWHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Vote_lcapWHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Voting_barWHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches broken drive Audiopipe records dollar crank Johncarr louisiana stereo globe world state kyle quad silence songs chef record finals 2010 disc build pics contest crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE

Go down 
+16
BBGIC
SPL Blazer
Nick
Mike Jaffe
bruce-bruce
KickerRex
OnYrMrk
Jan Bennett
djman37
Tim Schaffer
thunderchicken
Crash
The_Rowlands
Big Ed
charlesestes
supadave
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Empty
PostSubject: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:13 pm

I have been calling the office of usaci for about a week now, well about 3 days during business hours, an no answer, i am wanting to get my membership revamped but can't cause no one will answer the phone i missed it last week cause i got first but didnt get the points cause i wasn't a member so if anyone can help a brotha man out PLEASE.

THANK YOU AN HAVE A NICE DAY cheers
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:37 pm

you'll still get your points unless they've changed something. you just cant go to finals unless your a member.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:38 pm

well i need the members card so i can at least get a break at some of these shows with the price
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:33 pm

that does help. you going to memphis this weekend? if the weather lets up im hoping to see everyone there. not sure which van im bringing yet tho.
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:37 pm

well as you know we had a massive ice storm yesterday and today and they are trying to get power on in the springdale and lowell area so i would try later in the week. I have roughly and 1.5" of ice at my house in bella vista, ar which is at the missouri border. Didn't work today, doubt i'll work wed since so many people in the area are out of power.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:47 pm

damn havnt watched the news yet ,them ice storms are the worst ,
Back to top Go down
Crash
Above Average Contributor
Crash

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:51 pm

We have tons of ice here to. The company I work for also supports lots of ISP and Kentucky and Northern Arkansas is having lots of issue with utility lines being down.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:01 am

last night we were without power from around 12am to 7 or 8am this morning. i didnt even think it was all that bad down here but my power went out so something happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:59 am

I talked to Ralph last night, he was ice skating on the highway, literally. He was on the highway because they had a 14 car pile up and most of you know he is on the fire department there.

They don't have power nor phones, from what I heard it is a BIG MESS up there. I will let you know more but as of tonight when they called they still have nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:39 am

supadave wrote:
I have been calling the office of usaci for about a week now, well about 3 days during business hours, an no answer, i am wanting to get my membership revamped but can't cause no one will answer the phone i missed it last week cause i got first but didnt get the points cause i wasn't a member so if anyone can help a brotha man out PLEASE.

THANK YOU AN HAVE A NICE DAY cheers

Silly I had membership renewals at the show last weekend. You could of got it then, same thing as getting it from corporate office.
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:49 am

you can get it at the show if needed
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:43 am

your number doesn't change anyway and I hope you didn't throw your card away...mine's been paid for months and I haven't gotten the new card yet but I still register with my number.
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:58 pm

still waiting for my score sheet from finals.....Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm

It got caught up in the ice storm Jan...Very Happy

We got nearly 3" of ice/sleet/snow here in OKC...so I feel for the Arkansas peeps
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:32 pm

This was WELL before any ice storm was EVER on the radar...Wink
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:36 pm

charlesestes wrote:
you'll still get your points unless they've changed something. you just cant go to finals unless your a member.
Weather shoud be good Charles, hope to see you there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:33 pm

Ralph just called they will be without power, estimated another week. They are trying to keep their families warm with generators but due to no power they can't get gas since the pumps are out!
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:27 pm

Scott can help him with the gas issue.....
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:32 pm

I also just talked to Ralph. He expects that the office will be closed for the better part of a week. They have no power and no phones. His family is using a propane fueled fireplace to sleep near at night. As Jenissa mentioned, he, Darville and Josh are also part of the volunteer fire department up there and have been on call since 6:00 last night. Trees, power lines and other stuff falling from all the ice accumulation.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed for them. From what Ralph explained, it's bad enough to have been declared a national disaster zone or something like that. Have to know that enduring that kind of cold with no heat is nasty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:09 pm

I just talked with Mike Darville, things are pretty bad out there. No electric, phone, cable. Office will be closed for at least a week. Mike can be reached via his cell phone if its really needed.
Ralph and family are ok, except for the weather and no power.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:23 pm

ShowB wrote:
Ralph just called they will be without power, estimated another week. They are trying to keep their families warm with generators but due to no power they can't get gas since the pumps are out!

kind of a familiar time in the recent past. we from the south can feel their pain. stay warm and keep safe!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:23 am

yea i am with nick we can feel their pain man those man years ago when it happen over here man it was aweful but i thank God for gettin us through. an keep ya heads up guys it will get better in the days to come.
Back to top Go down
SPL Blazer

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Damn, and I thought ice storms like this only happened to us in the north. We had a major ice storm last month, left some towns without power for almost 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Jan Bennett wrote:
This was WELL before any ice storm was EVER on the radar...Wink

Unless you moved there is a probv with USPS. It was sent...
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:34 pm

We are still without power, electric, phones, etc. Most of the metro area here is still closed. Running home computer on generator with cell phone link to get on here. The office will be open the minute we get power and phones. The show in Memphis is on. Josh, Misty, and Darville will be there to run the show. Have not been able to promote so if anyone has time to call a few folks in that area and get them out it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Which address is on file with USACi? Little Elm or McKinney?
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Jan Bennett wrote:
Which address is on file with USACi? Little Elm or McKinney?

I cannot access the info (no power at the office) but will call you as soon as I can get to it.
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:42 pm

Sounds good. Might email me though since I'm in training at a new job for the next few weeks and cannot answer my cell phone. I'm only able to get online sporadically throughout the day.

btw - it should have gone to the address that was with my newest USACi membership renewal & the one that my finals invite went to.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:51 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
Scott can help him with the gas issue.....

for a fee of course Embarassed
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:07 pm

nothing is free u know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE   WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHATS THE DEAL USACI OFFICE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next