Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Vote_lcapStock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Voting_barStock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Vote_lcapStock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Voting_barStock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world crank kyle 80inches contest records Johncarr chef globe crzyblondgrl 2010 build songs state disc stereo dollar quad pics drive louisiana Audiopipe finals broken silence record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??

Go down 
+12
poundstone
RXZILLA
Stingraysevenout
stevew007
sanman
BODEAN
The_Rowlands
dbdaddy
Alarm God
TaylorFade
chrisfish
Alan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

I heard about this earlier this year where ralph bumped a crx from stock because of no rear panels?
rear panels have been out of all crxs..s10..suvs etc in stock for ever.
IS THIS REALLY A NEW RULE??

when did this rule happen?

how in the world do crx have to have panels.. but we can still gut the back of mini trucks AND have eqpt in the bed in STOCK? thats 1000% retarded. the back of 90% of trucks starts as a PASSENGER area.. but we can gut that lol. but not the CARGO area of a crx...

has anyone else been told this at a show? Is it added to the rule book..wait we dont get those anymore.. are ALL the stock records reset since we apparently changed the rules or are we chasing scores set with apprent out dated rules??
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:48 pm

so you are saying that a mini and a crx are both equal in the usable amount of room behind the bpiller only?????????

dont count the bed thats why i said bpiller
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Well I was thinking a mini had alot more room.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:10 pm

sanman wrote:
so you are saying that a mini and a crx are both equal in the usable amount of room behind the bpiller only?????????

dont count the bed thats why i said bpiller

I think they're pretty close, no?

S10 is what... roughly 24h x 52w x 19d = about 13cubes?
CRX is like 30w x 15h x 40d = just over 10 cubes.

Those might not be exact. Just going off the top of my head, but those numbers should be pretty damn close. And that 40" deep is from the wall to the b pillar with no room to do do port back.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:14 pm

8 10's on top from behind the bpiller with enough room to have 4-6" left for aero's coming out the box

no they arent even close
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:16 pm

in a crx behind the bpiller i had 8 10's 10 powermaster batts/2 z2's in there and still had usable room

you couldnt get close to that in the cab of a mini
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:17 pm

sanman wrote:
8 10's on top from behind the bpiller with enough room to have 4-6" left for aero's coming out the box

no they arent even close

WTF are you talking about? I just gave you the cargo area dimensions. Lol.

It would get real interesting if they had to put equipment in the cab though.

Last edited by TaylorFade on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:18 pm

i am fornicating talking about an example of what will fit in there

Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:19 pm

rename this post WAH i have a crx and more room than a mini and still cant compete with them lol
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:21 pm

sanman wrote:
i am fornicating talking about an example of what will fit in there

I know what'll fit in there. I have two of them. Lol. And you said they weren't even close. They are. But they couldn't use their beloved S10 box if they had to put equipment in the cab. Or have to get creative. Although I think you're stretching it a bit with (Cool 10's, (10) batts and still have "useable room."

There is 100% ZERO reason to give concessions to mini's. Period.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:23 pm

sanman wrote:
rename this post WAH i have a crx and more room than a mini and still cant compete with them lol

You couldn't either, homo.

And I'm surprised it took 3 pages for someone to call me out for crying.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Its actually not about that at all jeff. If stock must keep panels then it needs to be that way accrossed the board ...any car.. so what... now we measure cars and decide what you can remove based on how they compare to a crx? How fuking retarded is this org really? PANELS OR NO PANELS IN THE CARGO AREA IS THE QUESTION ...SHOULDN'T MATTER THE CAR...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:54 pm

they are not close ive had both the 36" rule was made to replace the amount or under the window space they lose compared to a crx but you will never admit that to boost your own claim that it isnt fare
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:57 pm

well if im a homo then suck me when you see me ok buddy.

my crx beat an s10 for the title in omaha get the facts straight.

Alan the rules are in place theye are what they are and more than likey are not going to change. this rule has been there for years and its just now getting talked about. the minis dont need panels and the crx's do, and the fact that i dont agree with it doesnt mean i wont do my job when it comes time to do it.

Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:59 pm

If you include the bed then there's no way they compare in size. But anyway. My post is about panels in stock class. There's zero reason one car pulls and the other dont
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:01 pm

sanman wrote:
well if im a homo then suck me when you see me ok buddy.

my crx beat an s10 for the title in omaha get the facts straight.

Alan the rules are in place theye are what they are and more than likey are not going to change. this rule has been there for years and its just now getting talked about. the minis dont need panels and the crx's do, and the fact that i dont agree with it doesnt mean i wont do my job when it comes time to do it.

so your saying you let illegal crxs run stock last year? Cause they ran with no panels. And if that's the real rule.. it's retarded..I was talking to jimbo about this earlier and even he thinks his truck would not fit in stock because of the panel stuff
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:05 pm

So a Honda fit has less room than both.. does that mean we can pull panels? It only makes sense because that's why mini trucks can..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:40 pm

honda fit has a back seat meaning it has to be behind the cpiller

and nope im saying every crx that ran last year was allowed to have the panels out if all are allowed then its legit

some of you guys think your prevy to every little decision made and your not
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:41 pm

the rules are the rules, and are what they are follow them or stay home and save some cash its really up t you
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 HPIM0387

there are 6 batts in the tire well in this pic
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:44 pm

now emagine them there and this box centered up in the hatch with 4 batts on each side of the box layed on there side and stacked thats 10

dont get all pissy because you have no emagination to get this Dung Pile done taylor

Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 HPIM0232-1
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Lol so your going to tell me y'all privately discussed panels in stock.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:47 pm

I think either of those setups would suck with panels. But are you saying all that same eqpt won't fit in a s10 with panels? Sure not with a standard s10 box. Just like all it won't fit in a crx with standard box.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:48 pm

nope im going to tell you that everyone was treated fairly about them like the missing headrests that was also an issue at finals and and i explained that they could remove them if they wanted to because someone was ruled to be allowed to run like that

Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Makes sense.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:49 pm

alan stop being a bandwagon pussy man because you got people with crx's its fare the onlything yall dont liek is that you cant catch them now

this is the way to try to handicap them and it has been ruled on already by ralphy pooo

hell why not start a petition lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:50 pm

now dont get all mad because i said the word pussy
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:53 pm

those setups were prostock ones so the panels didnt matter
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Its not fair that one car can remove factory panels and the other can't. Regardless what car it is. Its no bandwagon dude. Its just trying to see wtf is up with the cooky rules and misunderstood judges.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:02 pm

sanman wrote:
those setups were prostock ones so the panels didnt matter
I was saying that I don't believe the eqpt would fit the same with panels
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:03 pm

the judges might not be misunderstood they might be misinformed on the toehr had or never informed at all

i would like to see a ruled amendment page just to be able to keep up with it all myself lol

i told yall before finals last year fare was fare if it was ruled in ones favor i told them all they could do it also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next