Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Vote_lcapStock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Voting_barStock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Vote_lcapStock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Voting_barStock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad globe crank chef stereo state disc kyle world contest Audiopipe crzyblondgrl Johncarr drive louisiana dollar songs broken silence finals pics record 2010 records build 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??

Go down 
+12
poundstone
RXZILLA
Stingraysevenout
stevew007
sanman
BODEAN
The_Rowlands
dbdaddy
Alarm God
TaylorFade
chrisfish
Alan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

I heard about this earlier this year where ralph bumped a crx from stock because of no rear panels?
rear panels have been out of all crxs..s10..suvs etc in stock for ever.
IS THIS REALLY A NEW RULE??

when did this rule happen?

how in the world do crx have to have panels.. but we can still gut the back of mini trucks AND have eqpt in the bed in STOCK? thats 1000% retarded. the back of 90% of trucks starts as a PASSENGER area.. but we can gut that lol. but not the CARGO area of a crx...

has anyone else been told this at a show? Is it added to the rule book..wait we dont get those anymore.. are ALL the stock records reset since we apparently changed the rules or are we chasing scores set with apprent out dated rules??
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:07 pm

I am still at the all zero's stage on this car Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:09 pm

I'm not f'n crying. Lol. I don't want to get over on anyone. I just want to know plain and simple if we're enforcing panels in non-mini trucks or not.

this can not be answered untill you go to a show or finals then ask the ehad judge and get an answer then you will know untill then you dont
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Also, how far are we going with this OEM thing? Do I need the carpet? How about the parcel tray? And that cardboard thing that covers the spare tire? And speaking of which... The car came with a spare, does that need to be in there? I replaced the door speakers. Is that legal?

I bet I'm the loudest Crx on the planet right now that's actually legal for stock class. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:11 pm

now see thats funny
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:12 pm

sanman wrote:
I'm not f'n crying. Lol. I don't want to get over on anyone. I just want to know plain and simple if we're enforcing panels in non-mini trucks or not.

this can not be answered untill you go to a show or finals then ask the ehad judge and get an answer then you will know untill then you dont

This is a joke, right?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:17 pm

no its not you just dont want to accept the fact that its setup like this, and there isnt anything that can be done about it by you.

does this suck hell yah as a competitor it does.
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:50 pm

HMMM
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:59 pm

chrisfish wrote:
I am still at the all zero's stage on this car Rolling Eyes
you can only laugh at us? ? :-)
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:19 pm

are you alowed to dynomat your sunroof shut and make it not work for streetbeat?
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:26 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
Alarm God wrote:
sanman wrote:
but then you cry when someone runs a van that beats that ass in the lanes lol

Not that Fred got beat.But because Larry cheated to win. I don't mind losing to someone that just outright put more work in the setup, but to outright cheat to do it and to screw several people over in the process.

i cant hold my toung.

didnt you build that fiberglass dash in that truck with a globe pocket in it. didnt you intend to run sb with it. then you actually did run sb with it with a fiberglass dash in it? cmon man you outright cheat and screw people over. you screwed labato out of a world title in 09 with fiberclass on your floorboard.

we have had this talk before, so this is the last ill speak on it

for now.

Yes I fiberglassed the dash, however the blower motor was still in the vehicle. I called the main office and asked about it and they said it would not be allowed to compete in SB so it was sold to Larry. Larry then proceeded to remove the blower motor creating a pocket that the globe could fit in. After Ralph allowed it to run at Finals in SB4 even though Larry had just quit working for a distributor 3 months prior to finals. I pointed out that fact and the fact that he himself told me that a fiberglassed dash would not be allowed to run SB. Shortly thereafter Larry was DQ'd, and he gave the van back to Fred. The van was run at Bass Battles Finals after USACi finals and it was ruled legal to run. 2009 Finals The vehicle was verified legal and allowed to run. Since you have a hard-on for pointing things out, what about the toolbox that was used to hold the globe up in another competitors vehicle, or the crx that had the box forward of the b-pillar, or the vehicle that did not have any voltage checked during their run, or the vehicle that started out below voltage for the class then during the run it was above it? There are so many issues with this org its not even funny. Thus the reason over this discussion over panels that have been allowed to be removed then all of a sudden they cant be. Like I stated in another post somebody needs to fix this or turn it over to someone who will. This is a business and should be run like one.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:36 pm

this org is one of the big 3 as i see it

usac
drag
iasca

its been here a very long time, and is still going. someone is doing something right or it wouldnt exist still
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:38 pm

sanman wrote:
this org is one of the big 3 as i see it

usac
drag
iasca

its been here a very long time, and is still going. someone is doing something right or it wouldnt exist still

Not disagreeing but, it is going downhill fast
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Word
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:48 pm

I have an idea based off what i read in this thread. If EVERYONE who runs a crx at finals don't bring panels. Then you'll all be fine.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Alan wrote:
I have an idea based off what i read in this thread. If EVERYONE who runs a crx at finals don't bring panels. Then you'll all be fine.
yep
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:02 pm

So if every body cheats the same way, that makes it the rule?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Not disagreeing but, it is going downhill fast

i heard this in 2005 also man still here
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:47 pm

And still great turn outs like 05 huh
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:56 pm

05 wasnt great so yah it is
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Lol OK
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 am

well here is my take then the actual answer so here it goes...

Used too in stock all panels and in ss no panels no matter crx or sdime... I think it was like that still in KC.. Then the kids came in and removed all panels and so on and so fourth so throughout last few years its gotten discabobulated to diff things...

After several hours on phone with different old directors and current directors . R and E ppl and Ralph ..

The way the rule is as of right this moment is all panels in any vehicle can be removed to facilitate equiptment.. Call Ralph ask i know at the one or two shows he may have moved ya to ss but the way everything reads crx's can still be without panels and be in even stock.. Jeff call ralph tomm and ask i know weird but i spent half a day today figuring it out .. So crx owners can simmer down ... Do i agree with stock being able too have panels out in ANY VEHICLE. i say fk no but in ss let em tear em out who cares... But again its this way in stock and they will let it slide but the rules will be re written next season as it needs some serious tweeking on its grey area wording.... Hope this helps but im SURE ITS JUST GONNA CAUSE MORE OF A PISSING MATCH.....
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:45 am

Oh and was meaning all panels behind b pillar before anyone gets all crazy and s h i t
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:07 am

I dont even care to read all this, all I know is I followed what many directors sent me and was fucked at a regional event....Is anyone gonna make this right?, fornicate no.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:14 am

but the rules will be re written next season as it needs some serious tweeking on its grey area wording

heard this before finals of last year that they would be rewritten this year.

dont beleive the hype
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:19 am

i pleaded with them to get this settled trhis year so we didnt have any screwed up issues, and well i guess it steered its usual course.

the smoother things can be at finals the better they are going to be for me and when you have so many things that can be seen in so many ways it isnt good at all
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:21 pm

sanman wrote:
i pleaded with them to get this settled trhis year so we didnt have any screwed up issues, and well i guess it steered its usual course.

the smoother things can be at finals the better they are going to be for me and when you have so many things that can be seen in so many ways it isnt good at all

AGREED HOMIE....

Should i even ask what happend too mel at a reginal? scared too ask as that didn't sound good what he just said....ohhhhhhhhhh lawd.

Sanman Let me know what i can do too help, not sure if there is much i can do but i would for ya homie
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:57 pm

prettty sure he was told by ralph at the show he had to have panels in behind the b-pillar and was moved to ss because of it.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Alarm God wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:
Alarm God wrote:
sanman wrote:
but then you cry when someone runs a van that beats that ass in the lanes lol

Not that Fred got beat.But because Larry cheated to win. I don't mind losing to someone that just outright put more work in the setup, but to outright cheat to do it and to screw several people over in the process.

i cant hold my toung.

didnt you build that fiberglass dash in that truck with a globe pocket in it. didnt you intend to run sb with it. then you actually did run sb with it with a fiberglass dash in it? cmon man you outright cheat and screw people over. you screwed labato out of a world title in 09 with fiberclass on your floorboard.

we have had this talk before, so this is the last ill speak on it

for now.

Yes I fiberglassed the dash, however the blower motor was still in the vehicle. I called the main office and asked about it and they said it would not be allowed to compete in SB so it was sold to Larry. Larry then proceeded to remove the blower motor creating a pocket that the globe could fit in. After Ralph allowed it to run at Finals in SB4 even though Larry had just quit working for a distributor 3 months prior to finals. I pointed out that fact and the fact that he himself told me that a fiberglassed dash would not be allowed to run SB. Shortly thereafter Larry was DQ'd, and he gave the van back to Fred. The van was run at Bass Battles Finals after USACi finals and it was ruled legal to run. 2009 Finals The vehicle was verified legal and allowed to run. Since you have a hard-on for pointing things out, what about the toolbox that was used to hold the globe up in another competitors vehicle, or the crx that had the box forward of the b-pillar, or the vehicle that did not have any voltage checked during their run, or the vehicle that started out below voltage for the class then during the run it was above it? There are so many issues with this org its not even funny. Thus the reason over this discussion over panels that have been allowed to be removed then all of a sudden they cant be. Like I stated in another post somebody needs to fix this or turn it over to someone who will. This is a business and should be run like one.

youre avoiding the point. after ALL that, you ran that truck at bassbattles finals fry's and had a fiberglass dash. thats all there is to it. you are willing to cheat. so dont get on here talking Dung Pile about people being willing to cheat when you are just as willing.

we changed the baffle on the stock box in derek's van and the woofers surround is a cunthair past the window line. no one has ever noticed or mentioned it, but derek has run mod ever since. take a lesson on integrity my friend. how proud of that trophy you earned with a fiberglass dash can you really be in you heart? i dont know where you got the idea that sb5 can have a fiberglass dash. cause moving from 4 to 5 was your justification and you had some sort of" special i called ahead bull s hit permision"

you had fred's other truck there that could have took that class anyway, so im not trying cry myself a title (you taught me that thats possible) im just sayin
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:19 pm

I'd like to cry myself a title. As you can see... I'm trying Smile
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Quick question,

Sanman, at finals... If any cars in stock are missing panels are u gonna move them to ss?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??   Stock - so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class?? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so whats the deal with CRXs in stock class??
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next