Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Vote_lcapQuestion for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Voting_barQuestion for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Vote_lcapQuestion for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Voting_barQuestion for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe state drive stereo build kyle Johncarr Audiopipe finals dollar disc songs louisiana records pics world record quad 2010 silence contest 80inches broken crzyblondgrl chef crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Question for yall to brainstorm......

Go down 
+7
TeamSpead-Kenny
Nick
chrisfish
The_Rowlands
KickerRex
sanman
Stingraysevenout
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Question for yall to brainstorm......   Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

What is the loudest stock or superstock vehicle in usaci... I believe it was kollar at 165.7 manned and 165 unmanned or someshitt.... I think sibley had it untill kollar broke that in 08 .... Anybody got any guesses i am curious cause i was thinking it was kollars but not sure
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mark Brus
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Mark Brus

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Question for yall to brainstorm......   Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:20 pm

YEA!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Question for yall to brainstorm......   Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:43 pm

I love our team..... LOL we say what we gotta say period.... This is exactly what its all about not bullshitting each other and always giving shhit..... hehe I LOVE YOU ALL.....Crazy bastards
Back to top Go down
taz
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Question for yall to brainstorm......   Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:05 pm

better to give then to recieve , some advise for sanman......
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Question for yall to brainstorm......   Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:24 pm

60k lol right peak yes

rms nope

where the power stops does matter bacsause the voltage means all

now you came in saying people wouldnt run the class, and to be honest all you have to do is go where the comp is like i always did

yall bein in unlimited now for quite a few years winning ny a big margine, and thats not even close to what i did i sought after the comp and went to it but hey if your scared just say your scared to go where the comp is.

you guys have fallen in love with the numbers, and thats not a bad thing just stick to it, and not try to say people are to scared to come get them some.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Question for yall to brainstorm......   Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:58 pm

fine mark will just run in prostock with what hes got then... thats all he can afford this year , maybe next year he can buy some more amps to get to that 60k max , for right now hes just able to compete during the year and make it to finals... we all aint got your funds ,, and that is not sarcastice or smartasz , you have severed our service and worked for it .. so dont take that the wrong way gomer...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Question for yall to brainstorm......   Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:00 pm

lol all he has to do is drop a few batts, and go down to 601-1800 and walla there is some comp man

I dont care what or where he runs all iw as saying is thats where there is some comp
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Question for yall to brainstorm......   Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:28 pm

jimbo and mark good comp there ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for yall to brainstorm......   Question for yall to brainstorm...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for yall to brainstorm......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2