Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
What do yall think of this?????? Vote_lcapWhat do yall think of this?????? Voting_barWhat do yall think of this?????? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
What do yall think of this?????? Vote_lcapWhat do yall think of this?????? Voting_barWhat do yall think of this?????? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest broken chef crank disc 2010 state songs pics dollar finals Audiopipe drive louisiana kyle 80inches crzyblondgrl world record Johncarr build globe quad stereo silence records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

What do yall think of this??????

Go down 
+8
dbracer79
kasey
Crash
Kicker Kevin
johnperdeye
John Payton
AudioAnonymous
justbump'n
12 posters
AuthorMessage
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-06-23

What do yall think of this?????? Empty
PostSubject: What do yall think of this??????   What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:43 pm

Well my freind's i am at a crossroad in my life.Me and my wife just bought a new home and she told me that i could get a new Big Screen 1080p T.V. with a new HD Directv reciever and stuff but that i wouldn't be able to buy any car audio stuff for awhile till i get stuff paid off!!!!!Which is all good and stuff but you all know as well as i do that it take's alot of overtime and time it's self to pay stuff off!!!!!!LOL I mean this is a big step for me and her to be in this nice of a house so i just wanted to see what yall thought and what yall would do in this situation!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
Above Average Contributor
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: What do yall think of this??????   What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:45 pm

I'd do whatever made ME happy.
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: What do yall think of this??????   What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:49 pm

you dont want my opinion i just sold my dream truck so we could buy a house now im S.O.L. and want my truck back.... and a crx.. im just into my post count dont mind me
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: What do yall think of this??????   What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:54 pm

Yes i will do what make's me happy but i love competing and i like to have a nice tv for football!!!(Got to watch tha Boy's!)LOL But really i just want my cake and be able to eat it 2!!!!!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: What do yall think of this??????   What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 8:05 pm

well man its what ever makes u happy but if it was me i would not give up the stereo thing for me its the only peace i guess u would say going to shows and meeting new people and just having fun i dont care if i win or lose as long as i had fun....so just keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: What do yall think of this??????   What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 8:51 pm

Forget the TV. You are not going to get any louder by sitting in front of a TV.
The Boy's are going to win, lose or tie, if you watch them or not.
Find a friend that has a big screen TV and watch the game at his house.
I went a whole year without a TV in my dorm/apartment and still don't have one.
I have been just fine without one. If I want to watch a game I can go to a friends house or even Hooters.
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: What do yall think of this??????   What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:06 pm

I would say forget the tv I was in the same position and choice the tv. Now I have a 56 in tv that i need to sale so i can get louder. But at the time the tv and the hd dvr all sound great in tell i started wanting to get loud.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146

PostSubject: Re: What do yall think of this??????   What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:49 pm

get whatever makes yo happy josh
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What do yall think of this??????   What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:05 pm

Being a family man and a competitor at the same time requires a lot of sacrificing. sometimes u cannot do what U want to do for yourself. Got to think about your family first, then the fun stuff.
Probably half the people on this forum are still single living in their mom's basement while their car equipment is worth $10-20k. But in my opinion my wife and daughter comes first,NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS.
Put it this way, just for a while take your time off to do what you got to do and the come back with a Blaster system with the support of your family. Ain't nothing like the feeling of your friends and family cheering you on for first place. Just remmember: God is first, Family is second, business or pleasure is last.
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: What do yall think of this??????   What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:11 pm

dbracer79 wrote:
pleasure is last.
A big screen TV isn't pleasure?
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: What do yall think of this??????   What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:13 pm

Little over 2 years ago I made some sacrfice in my car audio budget for a small home theater setup and a 50 inch DLP. I wouldnt trade that decision for poop, it gives me and my family alot mroe enjoyment and watching tv on a big screen (of good quality) is a whole different meanign of watching tv. you will enjoy more time with the family in front of it than you will enjoy at a 2 hour show or the work involved in get ready for it.

Get the TV, still attend shows and have a good time after all most of the fun has nothing to do with your vehicle or its score its the people there at the show and comradere (sp?) of being around those you like ( and those you dont Razz )
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: What do yall think of this??????   What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:30 pm

Do you spend more time driving or at home? That is the big question.
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: What do yall think of this??????   What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:42 pm

Thank yall for all the responses's!!!!!!!!Navi you are absolutly right!!!!!Man i got into car audio because it was and still is a dream for me to compete and have a great time!All the people that ive met and seen and talked to online have been great and this was a way for me to have fun and relax!To say that just anybody can do it is an understatement!!!!!! Shocked Ive learned more than i would have thought from doing something i love!This sport take's time,patience,and alot of dedication!I dont live that far from work and I do spend alot of time at home because there aren't alot of show's up here and that's fine!!!!!But GOD and Family do come first!!!!! And like Navi i would like to have a nice setup that me and my wife can enjoy together and not have to go to the movie's at all!!!!!!I am getting older and learning that in this life GOD,family and freind's are all we have and if i can get something nice for me and my family and have to quite buying car audio for a while that's fine but I was just wanting to do both!!!!!And i know that sound's selfish and i dont want to be that way!But at the same time i have never really had nice stuff!!!!!!I would have never thought that i would own a house like this or even be competing for that matter,and i just want to have something nice for me that i can enjoy!So thank you Navi for making such a good point i will still do car audio ill just keep using what im using till it pop's or die's a flamming death!!!!LOL Then if i have the money ill replace it!!!!!This would be the GROWN UP thing to do!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146

PostSubject: Re: What do yall think of this??????   What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:02 am

that some good thinking josh. i got my family a nice T.V but it doesnt matter as long and you handle god and the family frist everything will come to you bro.
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: What do yall think of this??????   What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:39 am

Kasey you are so right man!!!!!!!!Bro it's stuff like this that's keep's me going in this sport!!!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: What do yall think of this??????   What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:46 am

Do what makes you and your family best. I sacrificed a car,stereo equipment and so on for a home, family car, and etc. for me and then my family. I know that sounds bad, but at the time I sold my car for my home I was single, now have a family. Wink I haven't done anything extra for myself as of late, all has been for family and seeing there faces when things are for them and being with them is the best feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do yall think of this??????   What do yall think of this?????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do yall think of this??????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: