Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Vote_lcapbeat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Voting_barbeat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Vote_lcapbeat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Voting_barbeat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world contest dollar Johncarr disc globe 2010 silence Audiopipe build quad 80inches pics records kyle drive louisiana stereo broken finals record state crzyblondgrl chef songs crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks

Go down 
+10
chrisbaldelli
supadave
strpperpolef150
poundstone
2003f150
outsideshot23
cody08
chrisfish
The_Rowlands
sanman
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Empty
PostSubject: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:11 pm

All tracks sound the same but have different freqs.

Below you will find the WHOLE SB CD and HZ on each track:

track 2 - 110hz, 165hz, 88hz
track 3 - 93hz, 139hz, 73hz
track 4 - 78hz, 117hz, 61hz
track 5 - 66hz, 98hz, 46hz
track 6 - 55hz, 82hz, 40hz
track 7 - 46hz, 69hz, 33hz
track 8 - 39hz, 58hz, 28hz
track 9 - 33hz, 49hz, 23hz
track 10 - 27hz, 41hz, 20hz

Hope this helps as the CD didn't come with any info on the cover or CD.

We took about 30 mins of the competition to figure this ALL out before starting the show so everyone would know what is what.

Special thanks to DB Daddy for allowing us to use your vehicle for this test, also thanks to Christopher Nguyen for making it more detailed for us.

Guys your awesome!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:20 pm

its hear there is no more excuses or individual opinions on what you think is musical

game on
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:25 pm

hmmmmm track 4 looks good 78 hz
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:08 pm

I will be building for track 5-6
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Track 9 for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
outsideshot23
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:43 pm

wish i could get one... been calling for weeks.. fornicating useless
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:09 pm

We need a way to aquire this cd......this is rediculous
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm

ok so is it a few secs of ea hz like 2 secs of 64 2 secs of 98 2 secs for 40 or what? im still a litttle confused but glad its done.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:18 am

thats what i was wondering.. is there 30 secs at each herts ro are ou going to have to play it with a combination of diff hertz
Back to top Go down
strpperpolef150
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
strpperpolef150

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:25 am

well not what I expected but oh well...now when can we get it like brett said?
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:19 am

it should come with your membership cd you just have to ask for it and from what i hear it is basically the first # you worry bout each track jumps back and forth between levels but at the end of each track it has a constant beat that starts at 223 and goes to 300 that is just the first hz on the track so go by the first #!!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:58 am

i heard what i think was track 8 an 7 i must say i was wrong at first cause the tracks sound good just hate they all are the same tune with different freq but still some good songs. i am a little pissed that ralph drop the ball on this one big time with no cover, not track name or anything like that. so again still alittle dissappointed.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:50 am

poundstone wrote:
it should come with your membership cd you just have to ask for it and from what i hear it is basically the first # you worry bout each track jumps back and forth between levels but at the end of each track it has a constant beat that starts at 223 and goes to 300 that is just the first hz on the track so go by the first #!!

Problem is I bought my membership at finals!!
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:30 am

then u need to call ralph bret! he told me that anybody who paid for a membership and didnt get 1 with it all they had to do is call and request it. im still hopin mine shows up with my membership!lol
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:40 am

well i called for it and the chick who answered the pohone said cd machine was broke and they hadnt even called anyone to fix it.. I am a member of 5 orgs and theis is honestly the absolute worst for not having their Dung Pile together at the office or at the shows
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:53 am

could someone who actually has it just post up a zip to download it since we can use usb anyways? or even just to test if we cant do it that way? honestly if thats what it is ill just tune it to whatever hz is first on the track i pick if it really is that then it should be the same! hopefully!!lol
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:52 pm

poundstone wrote:
could someone who actually has it just post up a zip to download it since we can use usb anyways? or even just to test if we cant do it that way? honestly if thats what it is ill just tune it to whatever hz is first on the track i pick if it really is that then it should be the same! hopefully!!lol

x2
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:16 pm

If someone does, I'll run analysis on the songs (as time permits).

Next time I can get a CD is Top Dollar Pawn (June 11), since I've got family obligations for Kill Switch.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:43 pm

im not going to any usaci events until i have this cd.. there is a TP in tulsa this weekend and i am instead going to a DP meca event.. usaci cant get their Dung Pile strait they are just going to lose my money
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:47 pm

outsideshot23 wrote:
im not going to any usaci events until i have this cd.. there is a TP in tulsa this weekend and i am instead going to a DP meca event.. usaci cant get their Dung Pile strait they are just going to lose my money
ware did this come from? The damn disc is out! Go to Tulsa and get you one. And send me one while your at it! Lol
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:59 pm

GOT ME A DISC!! Now to see what its all about tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:00 pm

its way louder then the one i used for years ... i should see .5 .7 gain
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:52 pm

chrisfish wrote:
outsideshot23 wrote:
ware did this come from? The damn disc is out! Go to Tulsa and get you one. And send me one while your at it! Lol
i keep calling and they tell me they have none
Back to top Go down
strpperpolef150
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
strpperpolef150

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:16 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
its way louder then the one i used for years ... i should see .5 .7 gain

I ran some of the songs the an analyzer and noticed how amplified they were lol. However, I wasn't able to find the middle frequencies in the songs...
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:28 pm

It is recorded way low?? Is everybody else's lower than a ipod or normal cd?? Also track 8 is nothing on mine and track 9 is pink noise?? it seems track 67 is actually the one I need. Is everybody else's cd like this?? I got mine from a show jenissa just did in jackson.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:31 pm

i dont have the cd i just have zips of the songs but they are all there
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:06 pm

Can someone send me the zips? At least so I can test and until I get to a show? I asked earlier and someone acted like I was asking for their first born....you know who ya are.. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
maddog
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
maddog

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:07 pm

I'm looking forward to hearing it too
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:14 pm

chapdawg1971 wrote:
Can someone send me the zips? At least so I can test and until I get to a show? I asked earlier and someone acted like I was asking for their first born....you know who ya are.. Thanks.

lol! butthole
Back to top Go down
strpperpolef150
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
strpperpolef150

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:57 pm

2003f150 wrote:
It is recorded way low?? Is everybody else's lower than a ipod or normal cd?? Also track 8 is nothing on mine and track 9 is pink noise?? it seems track 67 is actually the one I need. Is everybody else's cd like this?? I got mine from a show jenissa just did in jackson.

how many tracks are on the cd?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks   beat - Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detailed List of the NEW Street Beat CD Tracks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next