Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Vote_lcapkyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Voting_barkyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Vote_lcapkyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Voting_barkyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef globe quad crzyblondgrl silence state drive kyle broken 80inches songs disc record stereo 2010 world louisiana records Audiopipe contest finals crank build dollar pics Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer

Go down 
+8
Alan
baneshecker
CustomConcepts
daddy_j
The_Rowlands
Andrew_as
big bass joel
outsideshot23
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
outsideshot23
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bought a d9 from him and he said he would ship next day and that was 2 weeks ago and has quit returning messages.. his name is worstenemy453 on caraudio.com
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
big bass joel
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:22 am

I would feel the same way as outsideshot!Money=amp
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:23 am

big bass joel wrote:
I would feel the same way as outsideshot!Money=amp
x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
outsideshot obviously works hard for his money just like the rest of the spl world does.. i'd be damned if I was gonna be fucked by some snot slinggin retard who's tryin to fornicate someone out of 800 bucks..
I been fucked on ca.com know how it feels.. can't stand ppl like that
Back to top Go down
big bass joel
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:31 am

same here bro!no one knows the feeling till it happens to them.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:33 pm

ya i finally got it.. IT was worse becuase it was for a friend of mine still in high school working a minimum wage job so i realy wanted a good deal for him.. he finally got his amp so i dropped the claim and let everyone know on the sites where i posted Dung Pile that i DID get it it just took awhile... no one knew the facts of how anything went down except me and him so im having a hard time understanding someone being a internet hardass and dont even know the facts.. its all cleared up tho.. got the gear
Back to top Go down
big bass joel
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:08 am

I am glad everything worked out.
Back to top Go down
sbcherokee
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sbcherokee

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:56 am

for real, yall about went on for two pages about someone that neither of yall know.... mega chill you guys, no sense in threats on some bull crap. no body wants to get on a forum and just start arguin... everyone thinks different but sheesh that was mega harsh on both yalls parts
Back to top Go down
baseballz13

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:20 am

outsideshot23 wrote:
ya he is really big on car audio and has like 8k posts and is very active and had good refs but i got in contact with the dude who started the team david berger and i gues he got on his ass and it got shipped finally.. we will see if its the amp and not a box of rocks... but when i started a thread about him on caraudio.com alot of epople came out of the woodwork talking Dung Pile about him so just for future refrence watch out for this guy

Cant be having my team represented like that. Got him to ship it out then took him off the roster lol.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

ya.. you kept in cantact more thne he did.. appreciate the help.. looks like hes getting his ass in troucble on caraudio.. give an 18 yr old kid a mod card and he cant handle the power...; lol
Back to top Go down
baseballz13

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:28 pm

oh really? Lol I dont go over there now except to sell stuff.

You got AIM or anything man?
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:53 pm

naw.. dont got alot of time.. I just beat up the forums for an hour or so every night.. im going tio be dopwn here in fla till almost christmas then i will get my build finish and go do another semester at UCO.. so I should be at alot of shows this spring hopefully
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:47 am

Hey Outside...you don't drive a chevy truck with a pair of 18's do you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
baseballz13

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:04 am

its a black truck on like 22's with 3 RE MT 18s
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:23 pm

its black cherry metallic.. had 2 18"s and 3 18"s depends on when you seen it and its on 26's Smile
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:23 pm

oh I just seen your nazme.. whats up joe.. Ya you know me from the sound creations shows
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:24 pm

oh I just seen your nazme.. whats up joe.. Ya you know me from the sound creations shows
Back to top Go down
baseballz13

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:34 pm

ohh joe is that dude with the mustang.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:54 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
baseballz13

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:08 am

ohh, i remember him. Never did get a demo
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:24 pm

i havent even heard that thing either.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2