Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Vote_lcapTeam Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Voting_barTeam Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Vote_lcapTeam Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Voting_barTeam Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records build state stereo chef disc crank quad broken Audiopipe 80inches globe record louisiana world crzyblondgrl kyle drive songs 2010 finals Johncarr contest pics silence dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc

Go down 
+9
DMAN
SBJL
scoupen
Twisted Image
Moparbass28
T Burns
Talonesi
PhatSam
sanman
13 posters
AuthorMessage

Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Empty
PostSubject: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:18 pm

for ALL the people using Kicker at finals....we APPRECIATE you and the trust in using our products. It was flat amazing to walk around and see all the cars that had Kicker in them, even from guys we didn't know. Some from Texas, Montana, all over the area.....Brad was like me, in awe, and we really enjoyed to show, and may upstep it even for next year.

I am really, really proud of what our team did this year, you set high goals and surpassed them.

I never doubt you all, when I get those long calls, late night calls, or weekends late Sunday. Like Erik Hoss mentioned, as well as James Herren, it's MORE than a competitor/manufacture releationship. It's friends....and you all are more to me than you know. Team Kickr has always been a part of my added family...

I am still in sheer awe, but wanted to throw out made props, to ALL of you guys..........we appreciate you!!!

Tracy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:36 pm

there is no way to beat kicker, i even tried to do it using kicker and still couldn't
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:44 pm

thats what we do represent repitable companies
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
Above Average Contributor
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:47 pm

Tracy, Do you know if James made it home ok. Haven't heard since we got the tire changed for his road trip.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:52 pm

PhatSam wrote:
Tracy, Do you know if James made it home ok. Haven't heard since we got the tire changed for his road trip.

yes sam he did
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:54 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
T Burns
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
T Burns

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:04 pm

First year using Kicker and was louder in this class then my DD's were. I defiantly like the L7's, great product for sure....even got beat by kicker product in my class...LOL
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:16 pm

Great rep and Great company. A+ to Kicker on there support.

We should Thank you for supporting our sport the way you do. TY. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:20 pm

Thanks for everything you have done for every team this year! We all appreciate everything you have done, and look forward to seeing you guys throughout the year next year!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:01 pm

likwewise fellas, appreciate it, hopefully next year, I will have my stuff togethe even better....was pretty dis-orgainized, but it's been years since i have been to USACi finals, but now I know even more. Thanks for the hard work, and kind words....
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:12 pm

Polecat wrote:
likwewise fellas, appreciate it, hopefully next year, I will have my stuff togethe even better....was pretty dis-orgainized, but it's been years since i have been to USACi finals, but now I know even more. Thanks for the hard work, and kind words....

You and Brad already know my feelings, no need to throw it out here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:29 pm

thanks for the great support all year, and at finals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:38 pm

nice to meet ya Josh!
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:39 pm

you to tracy, hope to represent l@c and kicker to the fullest next year.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:59 pm

Thanks for the support, it along with a great product makes Kicker the best, thank you....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:22 pm

There is a lot to be said, But to keep it short. There are very few manufacturers that still support what we do, AND NONE TO THE LEVEL that Stillwater Designs does it. You guys raise the bar every yr, and are the best out there bar none. We have used the product for multiple yrs and been sucessful with it AMPS AND SUBS. 100%Kicker thats how we roll and will continue to. Some manufactueres claim this or that, Kicker claims nothing and does it all. Proof is in the pudding, See ya in the winners circle in 08!
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:51 pm

Bruce pretty much said it all. There aren't many companies left that produce quality equipment, support their dealers and ensure that their staff is as or more knowledgeable and passionate about what we do. HUGE KUDOS to Kicker, their product and their staff. Tracy, Brad, Nate, Tim, Steve (our rep), Henshaw(his boss) and the rest are class acts. Great people, great product, great service and they support USACi. What more can be said except for THANK YOU ALL!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:46 pm

beelo, i wonder if they notice that the warhorse is mising out of the trailer yet after parking it at swat on sunday night. now we can run it in my car next year.

j/k, wish i had one
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:47 pm

kickercrx wrote:
beelo, i wonder if they notice that the warhorse is mising out of the trailer yet after parking it at swat on sunday night. now we can run it in my car next year.

j/k, wish i had one
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Suspect
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:08 pm

Go ahead and laugh but don't look at me when they realize it's gone. You already took the blame. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:10 pm

hey, that was mine, and i need it back, i brought it to finals so yall could display it, now give it back, or I will come back up there.
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:11 pm

We want you to come back up here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:06 pm

ha, BOTH are gone....NOT Smile

thanks all for ther kind words, and really thank Bill and SWAT for allowing us to park our trailer in your store. If not, we would have been pulling out that night, which we really didn't want to do...get on the road at 7:00pm....so thank you, thank you.
SWAT had an awesome booth, was AWESOME ost, and the team is top notch. My first time to meet Bill and some of his team, and they are outstanding!

bruce, want your amp back, come to Stillwater and get it, course we need to do some in car testing first....LOL...
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:00 pm

Bruce did pretty much sum it up.
Just wanted to thank you and Brad for all the help this past weekend. It was great!!!!!!!!
Especially when other manufacturers were coming up to us asking if we would run their products.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:59 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:
Bruce did pretty much sum it up.
Just wanted to thank you and Brad for all the help this past weekend. It was great!!!!!!!!
Especially when other manufacturers were coming up to us asking if we would run their products.
if someone else from another manufacture ask you, pimp slap them for me, then tell me whom they are, so I can do it again myself when i see them Very Happy

nothing is more irritating then for someone to come in, and try to 'steal' someones competitors. Evil or Very Mad

but thanks to you all, for staying LOYAL! Basketball
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:34 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:

You tell em that you dont run TERDS! "We run stuff that gets loud"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc   Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Kicker/ Team L&C/Team SWAT,etc
Page 1 of 1