Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Vote_lcapDID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Voting_barDID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Vote_lcapDID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Voting_barDID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo record records chef louisiana contest kyle songs disc drive quad pics Audiopipe state Johncarr build crank dollar 80inches silence world 2010 globe broken crzyblondgrl finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS

Go down 
+25
USACGC
SpeakerBox
2loudcrew
Stingraysevenout
TeamSpead-Kenny
Nick
Canaan
jsketoe
Alan
sanman
lowdime
Aldo
chrisfish
daddy_j
scionsoloxb
hunterw
beatnoutdaframe
2003f150
iowan
Team Big'Un
BBGIC
rd s10
supadave
SQcrewcab
The_Rowlands
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

THOUGHT THERE WAS GOIN TO BE POSTED AFTER CES , DONT KNOW IF I MISSED THE POST OR NOT , SO FINALS IS ????
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:30 am

damn you guys would really do that for me? man id appreciate it like no other. but i need to make sure the truck will be a contender first lol.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:55 am

Hmm .....I wonder if it can be.lol!
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:16 am

yeah im not sure. need to firgure out some things on it. i have an idea of whats wrong but i need

a) a wheel chair and some help lol or

b) my leg to heal so i can walk. LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:13 pm

hunterw wrote:
yeah im not sure. need to firgure out some things on it. i have an idea of whats wrong but i need

We got the wheelchair thing, no problem. As you know my husband is in a wheelchair and if I have to I will bring the trailer to WF with his wheelchair if he comes and a 2nd one you can use if you need. HOW IS THAT Smile
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Well we will take a team donation thing or something bro find out how much you need and let me or aron know so we can work on it

Count me in. Anything for a teammate and friend.
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Alan wrote:
if this is for real.. i bet ill have like 8 or so local cars ive worked on head out for finals now..

And I'll be one of them for sure!!! And you know good and well Henri will be there since that's where he's from!
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:30 pm

hunterw wrote:

suck it up cup cake
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
Above Average Contributor
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:19 am

To the top for an update? Any news Jenissa?
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:05 pm

jenissa pssst....try oklahoma city please Smile lol
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:50 pm

2loudcrew wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
Well we will take a team donation thing or something bro find out how much you need and let me or aron know so we can work on it

Count me in. Anything for a teammate and friend.
hell id donate 100 bucks to get ya there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:46 pm

UPDATE:

I think we got it for sure but not 100%. The dates I am working on is Oct. 22-24. I will know everything for sure on May 7th, keep your fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Nice.. Thank you for the update Jenissa. I little farther away than i wanted but at least we know early enough to make plans.. Good job girl..
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:05 am

So is Finals in Shreveport?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:54 pm

yay finals close to home.. and the 23rd is my freaking birthday!
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Alan wrote:
yay finals close to home.. and the 23rd is my freaking birthday!

Awe snap, a drunken birthday night at finals! Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Well then Finals will be a Happy Birthday since it is close for ya Smile

Don't forget we will be in Shreveport, LA at Top Dollar Pawn for a show on May 8th (3x event), if anyone wants to drive over and check it out Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:04 pm

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
So is Finals in Shreveport?

I have a meeting with the Convention Center in Shreveport May 7th to work out details, if WE ALL come to a agreement then it just might be Smile

Don't worry I have kept you all updated so far and won't stop now Smile
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 am

Ummmm....... Oct 22-24th??? Did you not look at the events schedule to make sure there was nothing else going on? Because I have a 3x point show scheduled for that weekend in Jennings, La!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ScrapinTheCoast.com
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:09 am

USACGC wrote:
Ummmm....... Oct 22-24th??? Did you not look at the events schedule to make sure there was nothing else going on? Because I have a 3x point show scheduled for that weekend in Jennings, La!!

If we go to Shreveport that is the ONLY DATE they have available. If not then we are looking at Kentucky or Indiana. Or, we can always move it to Ohio.

We always look at the event list to try and keep conflicts down. That said, on an event like WORLD FINALS that includes hundreds of hours just to set up we are not always able to dictate to the venue the dates we want. If we decide to finalize this date and location we will contact you about options

Last edited by USACI on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
coming~4~U~2010
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
coming~4~U~2010

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:53 am

ohio!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:19 pm

hell, kentucky or Indiana is just as good.. ^^^^^
Has finals ever been east of IL, WI, TN, AR ?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:32 pm

yes tey have but in another org, and they always "Female dog" about locations as well so this is a necver ending battle and i think a date and time should be set,and if your a true competitor you will go but if your a crying "Female dog" you wont oh well the choice os always there to go or not to go.

and besides the biggest base of competitors aint from ohio/indyky its texas/ar/ks so you take a chance going to far east
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:14 pm

I agree Jeff. I just like those because they are closer but I am with you on the.. going to far east. I would rather finals have a BIG turnout than be closer to home. I want to see 7-9 people in every class like it used to be.. Hell, even the SQ classes had 7-10 people in every class and there were alot of sq classes then.
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:29 pm

USACI wrote:
USACGC wrote:

If we go to Shreveport that is the ONLY DATE they have available. If not then we are looking at Kentucky or Indiana. Or, we can always move it to Ohio.

We always look at the event list to try and keep conflicts down. That said, on an event like WORLD FINALS that includes hundreds of hours just to set up we are not always able to dictate to the venue the dates we want. If we decide to finalize this date and location we will contact you about options
That would not be really fair to the promoter of the show that paid us to do a 3x point at his event. I mean really, how many people would show up for the triple point (that this man spent good money on to draw more people to his show) when you have finals less than 3 hrs away? NONE! So this man would basically be throwing his money down the drain and would have a bad taste in his mouth about spending so much money and no one showed up because the organization decided to book finals dead on top of his event. I could see maybe if finals was 10-11 hrs away becasue not everyone would or could afford to drive that distance, but 200 miles away???? This just is not right!
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Let me get on the phone next week and make some calls to find out what other facilities are available in the same general area just on a different date to see if we can accomodate both events so there is no conflicts.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:39 pm

I have hear noone complain about Finals being in Shreveport... Just sayin
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:48 pm

KickerRex wrote:

No, none of the competitors will complain, But the poor show promoter who paid USACi to do a 3x point event at his show will complain that he spent good money and USAC booked finals on top of his event in his back yard! Its just not right.
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:49 pm

I would imagine that almost every year, somone has a show scheduled the same weekend as finals.
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:51 pm

Maybe he could use that $$$$ to be a sponsor at finals? Just an Idea..
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:52 pm

USACGC wrote:
KickerRex wrote:

No, none of the competitors will complain, But the poor show promoter who paid USACi to do a 3x point event at his show will complain that he spent good money and USAC booked finals on top of his event in his back yard! Its just not right.
its not like ralph tried to screw this guy... like he said in an earlier post its harder than just throwing darts at a map
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next