Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Vote_lcapNasty Rumor - Page 2 Voting_barNasty Rumor - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Vote_lcapNasty Rumor - Page 2 Voting_barNasty Rumor - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl record louisiana stereo 80inches pics crank records world dollar drive build state Audiopipe disc quad silence kyle broken finals Johncarr 2010 contest globe chef songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Nasty Rumor

Go down 
+16
TeamTCA
robrice
RXZILLA
sanman
supadave
Stingraysevenout
aho77
dbdaddy
hunterw
Chris's Studio Civic
210fordracing21
FUZ-T.C.C.
shadescustomtint
Moonie
chrisfish
BBGIC
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I got a call today about USACI. The caller wanted to know if USACI was going to file for bankruptcy! In years past these rumors have come and gone and we have laughed at them. Seems every year after finals we aere rumored to be bankrupt. Thsi seaosn, with the current condition of the economy, these types of rumors are taken a little more serious and are not a laughing matter.

USACI IS NOT NOW NOR ARE WE EVER CONTEMPLATING BANKRUPTCY! END OF STORY! Any person repeating this lie is acting in a malicious and unscrupulous manner. Please stop.

These nasty rumors if beleaved can be bad for business and anyone furthering them are hurting USACI. Please do not spread these rumors! They are unture and in our opinion another nasty attempt to slander USACI in an atempt to convince USACI supporters to jump ship for another organization. Don't fall for it!

Anyone with doubts please stop by and visit us in our booth at CES or gimme a call.

Have a great Christmas and Happy new year!

Ralph Randall, USACI
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org

AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:58 pm

I wanted to know who and why and now I have that. Case closed. Rumor over. See everyone at finals in 2010, 2011, 2012 and beyond.
Back to top Go down
robrice
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
robrice

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:41 am

ralph, where is my post? Where is Mark E's post? Where is Todd Crowders post? Where is Brian Souters post? Why do you keep deleting posts?
rob rice

Last edited by robrice on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
robrice
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
robrice

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:43 am

This is a public forum? What about freedom of speech?
rob rice
Back to top Go down
robrice
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
robrice

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:49 am

I am sorry you did not deletes Todd's post, just mine, brian's and mark's
I don't understand please explain your actions?
rob rice
Back to top Go down
robrice
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
robrice

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:56 am

My post was altered. JBL is providing the huge extremely nice trophy. The 500 dollars prize money comes from extry fees, inside show, Feb 19, 20, and 21st. Expo/QT center Tulsa Okla.
you can get more info by calling me direct 918 557 1445 or email rrice50@cox.net
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:55 pm

robrice wrote:
ralph, where is my post? Where is Mark E's post? Where is Todd Crowders post? Where is Brian Souters post? Why do you keep deleting posts?
rob rice

Your post is still there. In fact I responded, thanked you, and tried to offer a bit of support for your event. I even suggested that our members should support it.

As for the others, their political views and agenda should not be posted here. This is the USACI forum and about USACI. I did not delete your post about your IASCA show as I know it is a promotion for your business and not a political statement. USACI is about supporting the retailers and people in the industry such as you sir.

I afforded you a compliment and some support. I surely did not expect this response.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:05 pm

robrice wrote:
This is a public forum? What about freedom of speech?
rob rice

This is the USACI forum and as such administered by USACI. It as about USACI, competition, and promoting the 12-volt industry. You must register as a member of this forum and be accepted in order to post. As such it is a private forum with memberships and not a public forum.

Check the IASCA, MECA, dB DRAG Racing, and any other organizations forum. Put up a test post that is off topic and derogatory and see how long before it is gone.

If you had a Car Toys forum and people from other shops came on there and talked bad about Car Toys would you leave it? What if the owner of Boomers was on your Car Toys forum telling your customers you did bad work? Would you leave it.

I sure hope not.

If they did a flier bad mouthing Car Toys would you put it up in your store?

This is the USACI store. Are we expected to allow our competition to come into our store and degrade us to our customers?

If this was a retail store we all know the answer. Since it is USACI for some reason we hold it to a different standard. USACI is not allowed to be competitive. USACI is not allowed to be aggressive. USACI is not allowed to be protective. USACI must sit back and take it.

Is that how your run your business. No. So why should USACI be run any different?

We love this industry, we love this sport, and we love USACI. We get offended like anyone else when it is attacked. We defend it when it needs to be. We fight for it because it is who we are and what we do.

We at USACI are no different from anyone else who owns business o r has invested their lifers work into something. We are human.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:06 pm

robrice wrote:
My post was altered. JBL is providing the huge extremely nice trophy. The 500 dollars prize money comes from extry fees, inside show, Feb 19, 20, and 21st. Expo/QT center Tulsa Okla.
you can get more info by calling me direct 918 557 1445 or email rrice50@cox.net

Not sure why it was altered. Please feel free to fix it and I will send an e-mail to the mods not to mess with it. I would guess it caught a mods attention because you are promoting another organizations canted event in the USACI forums. USACI does not usually allow that nor does the other organizations.

Despite that, I hope you have a great show and it helps to promote your business. If it is like your other events it should be a great event.

PS: Glad to see you posting here again. Nice to have you back on the forums.
Back to top Go down
robrice
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
robrice

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:02 pm

I am sorry for wrongly accusing you of removing my post. You are right if someone was bad mouthing Car Toys I would take care of it. It just seems that on occasion opinion posts get removed. That is your move. I called you the other day to get the truth. I feel like I did. The Tulsa Finaals was a well ran show just no customers. We both lost on that show big time. There was a reason for the low turnout and that was the Tulsa State Fair. In hine sight I should have know better but hine sight is always 20/20.
I harbor no hard feelings towards you or usaci. I hope you will accept my apology and we can go on as friends. I thank you for you allowwing me to promote the show in February. I only want 20 sq/show worthy cars and hopefully can have a lot of fun.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and respectfully ask for you to accept my apology.

Best Regards,
Rob Rice
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:08 pm

robrice wrote:
I am sorry for wrongly accusing you of removing my post. You are right if someone was bad mouthing Car Toys I would take care of it. It just seems that on occasion opinion posts get removed. That is your move. I called you the other day to get the truth. I feel like I did. The Tulsa Finaals was a well ran show just no customers. We both lost on that show big time. There was a reason for the low turnout and that was the Tulsa State Fair. In hine sight I should have know better but hine sight is always 20/20.
I harbor no hard feelings towards you or usaci. I hope you will accept my apology and we can go on as friends. I thank you for you allowwing me to promote the show in February. I only want 20 sq/show worthy cars and hopefully can have a lot of fun.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and respectfully ask for you to accept my apology.

Best Regards,
Rob Rice

Apology accepted. I could have handled some things better and for that I apologize at well. No hard feeling. Still freinds.

Good luck with the show.
Back to top Go down
robrice
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
robrice

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Are you talking to me?
Rob Rice
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:41 pm

YEAH WE CAN MEET YOU SAID YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET I SAID SURE THING.

YOU TOOK WHAT I SAID NEGATIVELY WICH IS HOW IT WAS MEANT TOWARDS KICKER THEREFORE SAYING YOU WAS ONE OF THE FIRST I SAID ITS IN THE PAST ILL LET IT BE THERE SO YEAH THAT WAS TO YOU
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Hey jeff i see our posts have been deleted, i thought you and i made some valid points apparently some don't think so.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:58 pm

Final Word.

Josh and misty from my office are talking about moving to Oklahoma. Josh is part Indian and can get free housing and medical over there. They will still work for USACI and run shows.

Someone overheard Josh and Misty discussing this and assumed they were quitting USACI. That got blown out of proportion. (there are two different versions of how this came to be and what was said.).

I feel confident where it started and who disseminated this information but no one will admit it. It is a shame whomever it s they cannot just apologize for the damage they have done and move on. At this point everyone heard it but no one helped spread it. Immaculate conception I suppose.

Several more people were offended that were not even mentioned. Why they assumed it was them is either coincidence or guilty conscience. Perhaps because I mentioned Oklahoma they all assumed it was them? I do not know which but I am concerned at how they have responded. I did not intend to offend or accuse everyone in the state of Oklahoma. In fact I just wanted it to stop.

A simple post to dispel this nasty rumor has become convoluted and is even being called a witch hunt. It all seems a little childish to me but then again it is may fault for wanting to know who and what their motivation was.

So, If I offended anyone by mistake, I am sorry. If you were offended because you were involved then you should be.

Whoever your are my mystery person (possibly from Texas Wink), please just stop spreading the rumors. When you log off or hang up the phone and go back to whatever it is you do for a living I am left to clean up the mess you have made where I work.

Thank you in advance for not continuing this.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Big Ed wrote:
Hey jeff i see our posts have been deleted, i thought you and i made some valid points apparently some don't think so.

Incorrect sir.

The posts have all been moved to another topic as they were not relevant to this one. None have been deleted.

See "Jeff and Nice Title Bout"
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:04 pm

OK I kept my mouth shut to long....
1. I have been with USACi a long time and I have NEVER not gotten what i deserved plus more...
2. USACi and everyone who competes have helped me raised my kids, paid for my home, paid for my vehicles, ETC.
3. Lastly I would like to thank whom ever started the "RUMOR", you have made ralph's and my Holiday Shitty. SO THANKS A LOT
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:14 pm

CactusSounds-Geoff wrote:
chrisfish wrote:
USACI is by far the best, strongest largest, and the loudest org out there ! The haters are just jelous of our member numbers!

lol

So what ya tryin to say there GEOFF?????????? Mad cause ya still dont have a usaci titile....JK fool just been awhile since i gave ya crap...... Happy holidays bro
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:51 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
CactusSounds-Geoff wrote:
chrisfish wrote:
USACI is by far the best, strongest largest, and the loudest org out there ! The haters are just jelous of our member numbers!

lol

So what ya tryin to say there GEOFF?????????? Mad cause ya still dont have a usaci titile....JK fool just been awhile since i gave ya crap...... Happy holidays bro

Happy Holidays to you also. I will skip on going after a title because all that usually follows are headaches. Wink
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:41 pm

Glad you showin up every now and again hope all has been well bro.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Rumor   Nasty Rumor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nasty Rumor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2