Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Vote_lcapSHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Voting_barSHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Vote_lcapSHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Voting_barSHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals kyle stereo quad pics silence state Johncarr 80inches 2010 broken build crank drive Audiopipe records crzyblondgrl contest louisiana dollar chef songs record world disc globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW

Go down 
+8
chrisfish
The_Rowlands
tijuana_no
RXZILLA
sanman
Team Big'Un
rd s10
Stingraysevenout
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:43 am

Well folks its getting that time AGAIN... We need to make it a bigger show than last year... So we changed the date to one week earlier hope this helps....

Chris Pate is doing the show with us so all you SQ guys get ready cause pate is gonna do some special shizznit for you so maybe we can build the SQ back up at this show... Good luck to everyone and see ya there

DECEMBER 13TH AT HALL OF FAME.... LETS FILL THAT BITCHH

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:48 am

fornicate that im not going then...........................

just playen ill be there
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:55 am

I am there and ready for whatever might happen hehe
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:18 pm

hmmmmm let me see what i can do to get pinky down there
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:20 pm

im going to have to get u a pinky and the brain decal made for da van
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:24 pm

already in the works
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:28 pm

That would be awsome bro... Let me know and ill make ya some room at my place or robs so you dont have to do hotel fool.... Let us know would be good to hang fo sho.... Our show is a watch football talk to good friends and chill ohhhhhhh and run through the lane when possible but a good time and no pressures at all.... Its a good time for all.....
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:36 pm

The tailgate machine should be ready to watch the game on

Sanman come on down man I am ready to see it will do
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:45 pm

lol hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont have equipment yet haha, but will next week
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:48 pm

im going to look at a new chevy 2500hd thursday duramax deisel.

this is what it will depend on lol

even though they have knocked off 10k from the sticker price
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
Above Average Contributor
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:01 pm

I think I will make this one this year for ya Jimbo.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:19 pm

Thats awsome bro just like old times... Dirty sock here we come??????????????
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:40 pm

Damn , i am in ......................................but you knew that .lol

jimbo , i am glad Chris will be ready this year to help , i had people on the sq side ask me that . i have told them to come down and have some fun ...............................as we always do at your shows.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 am

Thank you sir ... I believe he is working on a cash prize thing for you guys but not sure on that and it would be seperate from Usaci .... As if any problems arise they dont have to hear about it.. Hopefully details with be worked out sooon
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:42 am

I think u should have pizza there
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:48 am

All the chicken u can eat next door
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:25 pm

I'm not eating chicken... Guess Ill drive around and find some pizza
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:30 pm

I don't know if I am coming to this....depends...maybe

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Dont lye fool.......
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:37 pm

She wants to go to Dirty sock with us
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:14 pm

YES SIR.....LOL
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:25 pm

IMA TRY AND SHOW UP.. NOT WITH NEW AMPS IN BUT THE OLD ONES SHOULD DO OK
NEED COMPLETE ADDRESS SO I CAN SEE HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO GET THERE
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:35 pm

It is about 15.5 hours four you
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:25 am

I forget ill look it up .... Its in Bryan at the HALL OF FAME ON HARVEY MITCHEL PKWY OR 2818 ILL GET PHYSICAL ADDY FOR YA TODAY BRO.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:00 pm

We are there Broken Silence in the house/Team Big Un/ Team boom baby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:16 pm

Team Big'Un wrote:
She wants to go to Dirty sock with us

Is that like Stinky leg?
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:23 am

Always on a weekend Im working.....
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:13 am

Navi Call in sick you can do it o and build sumn to
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:40 am

Navi you work every weekend
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:55 am

shadescustomtint wrote:
Navi Call in sick you can do it o and build sumn to
Called in sick last year Laughing
My building days are over, thinking my days of attending shows for the hell of it are over too, might make a visit to padre just depends.

rd s10 wrote:
Navi you work every weekend

This is half right, sometimes 3/4 right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW   SHOW - Dec 13th    Jacks and Mobile Toys  TRIPLE POINT SHOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dec 13th Jacks and Mobile Toys TRIPLE POINT SHOW
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next