Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Vote_lcapDec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Voting_barDec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Vote_lcapDec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Voting_barDec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo crzyblondgrl kyle quad disc record silence globe louisiana world Johncarr chef 2010 finals contest records pics songs dollar Audiopipe state broken build 80inches crank drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!

Go down 
+3
Chris's Studio Civic
OnYrMrk
Stingraysevenout
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!   Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:46 am

Well folks its getting that time AGAIN... We need to make it a bigger show than last year... So we changed the date to one week earlier hope this helps....

Chris Pate is doing the show with us so all you SQ guys get ready cause pate is gonna do some special shizznit for you so maybe we can build the SQ back up at this show... Good luck to everyone and see ya there

DECEMBER 13TH AT HALL OF FAME.... LETS FILL THAT BITCHH

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!   Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:05 am

My car should be done by then...I hope to make this show!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!   Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:44 am

That would be awsome Joe.... Thing is its turned into a straight up SPL show and over the years slowly the SQ cars stopped showing up to it..... I used to do cash prize for BOS and little stupid gifts but that all slowly went away.... So i brought chris into it to maybe bring some of you guys back around andim hoping he will do something like prizes or someshitt for you guys for showing we shall see i need to get with him to go over some things for it... Hope you make it either way bro... Would be nice to visit instead of me running around with head cut off like at finals.....
Be good bro.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!   Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:13 am

Ok, here is the skinny. I will be giving away CASH MONEY at the show in December! Here is the prize money break down:

Top Intro Score: $25.00
Top Intermediate Score: $75.00
Top Advanced Score: $200.00

I hope to see a bunch of you SQ guys rolling in here on Dec 13th!

Just in case anyone asks I will not be competing in the Honda at this event. I will have it on display for customers and competitors. I will be helping run this event with Jimbo. Lets have some fun!
Back to top Go down
Maldonadosqs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Maldonadosqs

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!   Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:26 am

Hi jimbo I m going yuor event .Saludos desde monterrey n.l. mexico........

Juan maldonado
mustang gt 06 red colorado
world finals usaci 07,08,y 09
team marrufo and audio fx
clarion-focal-dls-image dynamics
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!   Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:33 pm

That is awsome .... Will be good to see you again bro.... Be careful and let me know if you need anything at all...... Ill tell Rene (nene) your coming he will be excited.....
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!   Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:34 am

I talk to juan Maldonado and Nacho Torres . Juan called me today to confirm that he is coming still wating on Nacho , but he might come .i am also hoping that more people that i know will show up.
Having Chris on this show will be a big plus in SQ .
i will show up in SQ also .
looking forward for this show .
Back to top Go down
nacholibres
nacholibres

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!   Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:53 am

I try to make it on this show thats days is busy in the shop i like to see good friends like Ruperto and Juan sounds like a great show

IGNACIO TORRES
team db drive
team D-tronics
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!   Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:33 pm

We have another top notch SQ judge for this event. I have talked to Nick Wingate and he will be judging at this event.
Back to top Go down
Maldonadosqs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Maldonadosqs

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!   Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:22 am

Hi cris nick wingate he competing in the world final usaci 2001 He is a excelente judge in sq saludos

Juan maldonado
mustang gt 06 red colorado
world final usaci 07,08,09
team marrufo and audio fx
clarion-focal -dls-image dynamics
Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!   Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Chris's Studio Civic wrote:
Ok, here is the skinny. I will be giving away CASH MONEY at the show in December! Here is the prize money break down:

scratch
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!   Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:23 pm

Did he forget to tell you Lou?

btw, see you at the show.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!   Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:01 pm

SQ-LS400 wrote:

scratch

Dont be a cheap asssss Lou im paying for the show and yall are doing the SQ payouts...... Suspect Suspect So it wont break into your monthly profit fool.... Its all good study cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!   Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Judging for the event has been finalized. It will be Nick Wingate and Joe Wallace. Should turn out to be a great event. Little prize money....good food.....some drinks......and good sounding cars!!!!
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!   Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:50 pm

Judging for the event has been finalized. It will be Nick Wingate and Joe Wallis. Should turn out to be a great event. Little prize money....good food.....some drinks......and good sounding cars!!!!

fixed...

Looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!   Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo  TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dec 13th Mobile Toys and Jacks Stereo TRIPLE POINT SHOW!!!!
Page 1 of 1