Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Vote_lcapUSACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Voting_barUSACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Vote_lcapUSACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Voting_barUSACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana quad contest Johncarr dollar Audiopipe build record records kyle pics stereo 2010 globe finals songs state drive disc crank world crzyblondgrl 80inches chef silence broken
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question

Go down 
+16
KickerRex
iowan
charlesestes
BBGIC
rd s10
Matt_Sibley
The_Rowlands
Stingraysevenout
jmorri
Talonesi
TECH114
taz
Upzaw2000
sanman
Twisted Image
Alan
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

When someone writes a letter or contact rules and ethics about current rule.. or lack of the rule in WRITING . And rules and eithics decides that the rule DOES need to be changed. my question/s is... When and how do we find out ? When does it go into effect ? less than 30 days before finals?? i just caught wind of a rules and eithics decision on SB rules. And i dont recall seeing any rule updates posted up or anything? did i miss somthing or are people expected to completly change thier installs a week before finals ? The more and more i follow along this season and the way rules and points and who gets invites for what ever class they want are handled the less and less desire i have to invest cash gathering eqpt for next season to start my astro... confused
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:15 pm

sanman wrote:
ok funny looking dude here ya go

danny calls bruce lastnight bruce is asleep

bruce calls danny danny explaines he wrote the committee and the mdf headliners are out

hows that for being funny.

funny considering it isnt true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:20 pm

sanman wrote:
i actually think it is pretty funny

and why dont you step up chad are you afraid of prostock buddy

no not afraid, i just dont have the money to spend $4000 on batteries and another $3000 on amps plus an 18v alt and all that stuff

if i was scared then why would i intentionally pick to be in classes with loud and clear year after year in this org and in mwspl when i could pick a class without them in it

of course i havent been loud since 06 when i took the easy way out as you said and bought a prebuilt car from l&c so i could win when in all actuality it was a stock crx with peal and seal in the back and 4 runs of 0 guage and nothing else
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Above Average Contributor
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:42 pm

The lulz
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Nobody informed me of this...the intent of SB was to allow modifications forward of the b-pillar and not be stifflers about rules. Obviously a super mod car or extreme car from dB drag could have seats bolted in factory location and run the class, that has been pointed out since street beats inception. Making a change before finals like that would be crap. You would think they would let the guy who's done verification for the past few years know about it too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:29 pm

I called Ralph and left a message asking him to call me back so we can discuss how this wil be judged at finals. I spoke with Mike Jaffe and they did vote "no super mod" cars in street beat, but it seemed a bit vague. I was unable to get in touch with Don, but Mike said his mom was ill and he was with her so hopefully she gets better.

Anyway, as soon as I find out more I'll let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:36 pm

ya .. ill put it back in then... still have 2 days to take it all out again.lol ,,,,, sb5 was for demo cars from shops, mostly, and most shop demo cars have lots of mods done forward the b-pillar. fiber glass dash headlinners door pannels hell even seen floors done ,,that would make them super mod at finals but still able to do sb5
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:02 pm

exactly i seen it as a scare tactic like i told you last week jeff let them "Female dog" becasue they wont bring a supermod in that class all it was meant to do was bully you man thats it
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:03 pm

so danny didnt call bruce chad?
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:11 pm

i was wanting to mount 12 6.5 components in the head liner for next year how the hell could you mount all them speaker in the roof with out support
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Duck tape
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:03 pm

And you wonder why we lack spectators or people that enjoy watching our sport...duct tape doesn't turn heads. If it means anything to you guys, I think we should still allow any reasonable mods forward of the b-pillar to go. Bolting doors, lexan windows, etc, should definitely be a no go, but mdf headliner that is covered, door panels built out etc, should still be allowed. This is what I would like to discuss with Ralph. Maybe he will call me back tomorrow.

I also don't want to have to knock on every roof and door in street beat vehicles and possibly have to ask to see under headliners or behind door panels...this would make my weekend worse than it usually is for sure.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Chill guys.

Vehicles meeting the definition of "Super Modified" WILL NOT be allowed to compete in street beat.

This is not new

Vehicles with modifications forward of the "B" post for cosmetics, sound quality speaker placement, and sound deadening will be decided on an individual basis by the head judge.

USACI Rules and Ethics board

Nothing changed
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:28 am

matt you know as well as anybody rules change at finals man. you've done it yourself. bcause the judge has the finals say whether its in the rule book or not.if its not in the USACI RULES(notice it doesnt say dbdrag:) then fuckit! thats the worst part of a rule book, someones opinion,not fact.thats where most problems start.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:47 am

There ya go Rowland put that Dung Pile back it in and basically tell all the haters put up a 1000 or shut the F U C K up... Either way they put up the money Ralph keeps 250 win or loose so i dont know if that guy that is bitching wants to loose 250 just to prove you were wrong...LOL Dont be a pusssy put it back in PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:56 am

oh boi... all the excitement before finals... r they doin the same thing at dbdrag forum?
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:59 am

iowan wrote:
oh boi... all the excitement before finals... r they doin the same thing at dbdrag forum?
i VERY seriously doubt it..
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:04 am

WHATZZZZZZZZ UP EVAN...... STILLL GOTTA GO SPODA HUNTING NEVER HEARD ANYTHING FROM HIM....... GO FIGURE HES A... WELL NEVERMIND HOW ARE YA BRO.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:40 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
There ya go Rowland put that Dung Pile back it in and basically tell all the haters put up a 1000 or shut the F U C K up... Either way they put up the money Ralph keeps 250 win or loose so i dont know if that guy that is bitching wants to loose 250 just to prove you were wrong...LOL Dont be a pusssy put it back in PERIOD.
lol. just feals weard that i got protested against... must mean im gettin loud and someone got scared, i will sb a 164+ with factory head linner in,, and with only 12k in power USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_cheers USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_cheers USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:06 pm

charlesestes wrote:
matt you know as well as anybody rules change at finals man. you've done it yourself. bcause the judge has the finals say whether its in the rule book or not.if its not in the USACI RULES(notice it doesnt say dbdrag:) then ****it! thats the worst part of a rule book, someones opinion,not fact.thats where most problems start.

Understood. According to what Ralph just said, if it doesn't have a concrete interior, lexan windows, and a cabin that cannot be driven without removing panels etc, I would guess it is still ok for street beat. I take this that any car that has run street beat at finals in the past would still be legal under this current decision. That is my understanding of what Ralph has stated. Unless told otherwise, I don't plan to make people remove door panels, headliners to check for MDF etc in Street beat cars.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:25 pm

man so i worked my ass off the last 2 days and i was legal....grrrrrrr ... im leaving in the morning to'' drive my van to finals '' so to late to put it back up.
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:46 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
man so i worked my ass off the last 2 days and i was legal....grrrrrrr ... im leaving in the morning to'' drive my van to finals '' so to late to put it back up.

RUBISH Rowland... you got all night tonight and tomorrow lol!
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:56 pm

Rowland,

This is my interpretation of what Ralph has said. I was told the final decision would be left up to Don or Ralph, so take what I said with a grain of salt. Things could hit the fan if someone protested your vehicle, but as long as it looks "neat" rather than looking like the interior of a super mod, I plan to pass it until told otherwise.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 pm

mdf is out so ima safe anyways...
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:20 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
WHATZZZZZZZZ UP EVAN...... STILLL GOTTA GO SPODA HUNTING NEVER HEARD ANYTHING FROM HIM....... GO FIGURE HES A... WELL NEVERMIND HOW ARE YA BRO.
just tryin to make it in school man.. How u been? hope u aint holdin ur breath for that money bc he aint contacted me neither.. atleast u got majority..
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:49 pm

iowan wrote:
No they're not doing the same thing overthere. Only 44 total are coming.
I think only 1 or 2 of the big boys are coming.
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:07 pm

Ya dbdrag looks sad right now.
Back to top Go down
DANNY BRITAIN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
DANNY BRITAIN

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:34 pm

Ok
Since everyone knows everything on here you can all kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I asked ralph if supermods would be legal in sb5?
he read the rules and wasnt sure how it would go down at finals if WE SHOWED up with a supermod interior the way the rules read it would be legal but the head judge would have final say.
So he said put your questions in an email and i will shoot it to rules and ethics for a solid answer!

the reply was supermods would not be legal!!!!!!!
thats it!!!!!!

It was never about rowland ever!!!!!

Those of you that like to be sociable and nice to my face then talk
Dung Pile behind my back and on this forum {SANMAN} YOU ARE A PUNK "Female dog" LIKLE I HAVE SAID BEFORE YOU ARE NOT WORTH A fornicate!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DANNY BRITAIN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
DANNY BRITAIN

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:44 pm

OK FOR ALL OF YA DBAGS.........WHO THINK THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND THEM AND THAT WE GIVE A fornicate WHAT ANYONE ELSE HAS DONE TO THEIR CAR OR DO WE REALLY EVEN CARE BOUT FIRST, SECOND, THIRD OR EVEN LAST PLACE. HERE IS THE EMAIL THAT WAS SENT TO R&E.....................

"Ralph,

It must be around finals time because I am sending you an e-mail regarding SB 5 again. This time, though, it's before finals. We would like to know if it is legal in SB5 for a 'Super Mod' vehicle to compete. If not a full Super mod vehicle, then a vehicle with modifications forward of the B pillar, such as polycarbonate, acrylic, wood or steel windows, concrete, wood, steel, fiberglass interior etc. Our interpretation of the rules is 'NO' by the first rule:

1. No constructed enclosure or speaker placement that may manipulate the SPL sensor may be placed forward of the "B" pillar and will be considered reason to reclassify the vehicle to the Port Wars or Super Port Wars divisions or disqualification. This decision will be at the discretion of the head judge.

As any construction forward of the B pillar would or could manipulate the the SPL sensor.

If R&E does not share our interpretation of the rules, I understand. I would just like to have this clarified before a vehicle with a modified cabin shows up to finals. I appreciate your assistance and look forward to your prompt response.

Sincerely,
Bill Gass & Danny Britain"

OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS BEFORE DOING THIS WAS FOR US TO TRY SOME DIFFERENT THINGS WITH OUR VEHICLE BEFORE DOING THEM AND FINDING OUT THEY WERENT LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DANNY BRITAIN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
DANNY BRITAIN

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm

SO NO ROWLAND THIS WAS NOT TO TAKE YOU DOWN A NOTCH!
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:32 pm

Just an FYI, I wasn't accusing anyone of anything, simply here trying to find out how Ralph/Don want me to judge this in verification. Danny, you and Bill both know I have no problems with either of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question   USACI / rules and ethics...    I have a question - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USACI / rules and ethics... I have a question
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next