Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Vote_lcapCompetitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Voting_barCompetitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Vote_lcapCompetitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Voting_barCompetitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence world state drive crank crzyblondgrl broken chef Johncarr globe 80inches songs Audiopipe record dollar quad contest build louisiana stereo records finals disc kyle pics 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Competitors in Magazines.

Go down 
+19
RXZILLA
Carlos Santiago
MADCPB
Navi
Texas S-10
sqqx4
memphis_yota
TECH114
Crush
Alma Gates
HellRzR
TeamCobra1
cavi_in_kc
Todd Zier
emperorjj1
Jan Bennett
AudioAnonymous
Stingraysevenout
XFL-Leader
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Has anyone noticed all the profiles and pictures in the last few months.

I've seen Garrett Casada, Jan Bennett, Scott Owens, Mike Bartells, Rick and his son.

Anybody else?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:56 pm

NOW... that is funny... Mickey yes youve met Scott at Heatwave last year. And other shows. He is as crazy as us... Maybe a little crazier. LOL Try to kill his bug it will drive you crazy.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Santiago

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:46 pm

Hello guys,

Some of you guys know but some of you may not. I haven't been on this forum for 2+ years to avoid misunderstandings. But now I am forced to post. I have known Zier for about 12 years. He is my best friend and was my best man in my wedding. For those who know the Zier from the shows, I totally understand the way you may feel about him. When he is at the shows, he is at work. He is focused and driven. He takes it to another level. But if you were to get to know him otherwise, you would realize that he is a loyal friend and you can always count on him.

Correction: I never beat Mickey's car at any show. If I'm not mistaken, his Eclipse is the most awarded vehicle in car audio ever.
Back to top Go down
sqqx4

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:33 pm

Alma, yes i will be in Nebraska for the finals and in Atl this weekend for the finals. Almost 150000 miles on the QX4 and won best SQ at trifecta in TX with a 4 year old system oops, now i am bragging.
Back to top Go down
Texas S-10
Texas S-10

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 11:56 pm

Thanks for clearing that up Carlos, I also have not been on this forum for over 3 years and this is why! Mickey, I thought Carlos had beat you in Oklahoma and in Dallas, but I called him personally and he said he had not so sorry for the confusion on that one! I was thinking of the time in Lawton when for some odd reason they stopped adding SPL to SQ cars for points. Carlos was only a few points behind you and would have beat you, but the SPL scores were not added. Sorry for the bad post, but Im very upset at the way most of these people interpret Todd Zier. I will shut up now at sit back and let yall argue amongst yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:08 am

Nobody including me wants you to sit back and not say anything.. Ppl dont like me at first either im just an assshole but i am consistant.. My friends know its just me. And im sure that is how you are with Todd obviously. But it would be nice to Todd to come and maybe say something as well. The thing that mainly pisssed me off was in his post he said AND STILL NO RESPECT... Meaning from Usaci or its compeditors but you know how he is and acts at shows.. Thats fine but to say just cause you have been in all those mags doesn't mean you get everyones respect... I respected that he came in and defended himself

Respected that you and Carlos and one other have shot me a little straighter about getting to know Todd. Hell it would be awsome to see that.. Dont think i ever will though. Sorry i speak my mind and i dont hide my feelings thats just me the ASSSHOLE. Now some of the things Todd said deserves a pop knot on the head for it. But not nessassary i can look past all that it was really kinda funny reading it. I felt like i was being scolded LOL..

Now back to does the man have abilities , and talents YES. Doesn't mean i have to agree with the way the post was read.. And how others that are VERY RESPECTED BYE USACI FOR YEARS NOW. Saw the same thing in that post goes to show maybe if he worded things a little different and Took the time to get to know some of us instead of thinking he is better then he would relieze ALOT would respect him... Either way say what you want NOBODY wants you nor Todd to not speak that is not what the forums are for.. Its for our Sport and we are one Demented Family....

And if you were on earlier you would see some of the Crap i have to deal with on these forums sometimes you would understand why i speak my mind instead of sitting quite... Anyway like me hate me ... Id still walk up and help if needed at a SHOW. Even if i was gonna get my asss handed to me.. I would just come back stronger that is what this sport is about... Anyway ill shut it now.. So the meds kick in...
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
Above Average Contributor
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:53 am

I really never talked to Todd, I know hes a damm good installer. Carlos and Todd built that ranger that was very impressive. I did hear that truck and it sounded sweet. I as a former SQer do respect Todd, Carlos, Micky, Chris, Homer, Shane and many others in the SQ game. They have paved the way competitive SQ, Texas has been known for. Many things are said and chests are pounded on, but these people have made SQ what it is today. A hard,money taking, sweet ear sounding classes that have claimed many world titles with USACI and Brand X. I see the SQ lanes are slowly growing back to what they once were. Today we have some guys and girls(Jan) that are awsome at SQ. The comps are not easy and the future looks bright for SQ today.

Last edited by on Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:55 am

Carlos Santiago wrote:
Hello guys,

Some of you guys know but some of you may not. I haven't been on this forum for 2+ years to avoid misunderstandings. But now I am forced to post. I have known Zier for about 12 years. He is my best friend and was my best man in my wedding. For those who know the Zier from the shows, I totally understand the way you may feel about him. When he is at the shows, he is at work. He is focused and driven. He takes it to another level. But if you were to get to know him otherwise, you would realize that he is a loyal friend and you can always count on him.

Correction: I never beat Mickey's car at any show. If I'm not mistaken, his Eclipse is the most awarded vehicle in car audio ever.

CARLOS........YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE MAN...........IF ANYONE READS MY POST THEY WILL SEE THAT I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING OUT OF LINE ABOUT TODD...........HE IS A VERY GOOD INSTALLER........I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR YEARS AND IS A HARD WORKING COMPETITIVE PERSON.............HE DOES GET A LITTLE OUT THERE..........MAYBE A LITTLE CRYBABY AT TIMES..........ANYONE THAT HAS SEEN ME LOSE WILL TELL YOU IT IS UGLY SO I SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM.........THE POST ABOUT ALL THE MAGS HES BEEN IN WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THE "STILL GET NO RESPECT" STUFF............ITS NO BIG DEAL HE IS STILL GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES...........IN MY OPINION HE JUST NEEDS TO STOP THINKING EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET HIM.......

JUST A LITTLE FYI...........GO BACK AND READ MY POSTS..........NEVER BASHED TODD..........JUST COULD SEE WHY OTHER PEOPLE HAD THAT OPINION OF HIM.........AND ALSO [/u]IVE BEEN CALLED AN ASSSHOLE JUST AS MUCH AS HIM FOR BEING COCKY........NO HARD FEELINGS......SEE YALL AT FINALS[u]
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 1:02 am

Texas S-10 wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up Carlos, I also have not been on this forum for over 3 years and this is why! Mickey, I thought Carlos had beat you in Oklahoma and in Dallas, but I called him personally and he said he had not so sorry for the confusion on that one! I was thinking of the time in Lawton when for some odd reason they stopped adding SPL to SQ cars for points. Carlos was only a few points behind you and would have beat you, but the SPL scores were not added. Sorry for the bad post, but Im very upset at the way most of these people interpret Todd Zier. I will shut up now at sit back and let yall argue amongst yourselves.

ITS ALL GOOD...........AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO LAWTON OKLAHOMA.......BUT IT IS GOOD THAT YOU WOULD HAVE YOUR BUDDYS BACK LIKE YOU DO............SEE YALL AT FINALS.........NO HARD FEELINGS
Back to top Go down
hg

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:00 am

I have never been to this forum, but a friend told me what was happening a day or so ago and I wanted to see for myself. I have read everyones comments on Todd Z. I have to say a couple of things. First of all Todd can be considered "cocky" but any and everyone that has posted on this thread can be considered the same. I have been a "silent" competitor in this industry for over 5 years, I have met most of you guys and in my opinion the whole industry is "COCKY" It comes with the territory.

As for Todd as a competitor he is without question one of the best in the industry. As a person he is a great friend and will do APPSOLUTELY ANYTHING for ANYONE!!!!! He has been a friend of mine for about 10 years, so I think I know him quit well. Carlos said it the best.

And finally "NAVI" I am a very calm and laid back guy, but I would love to slap you in the face with that "twinky" you talked about. It was our church bus that Todd donated all of his time and materials to build that van for our youth group. The kids had a great time that day but all the people did was cuss and complain. We won first on our class, and that was fun but not worth it considering the environmnt. Our kids were so excited about the competition and after that one show we had to call it quites, because of the attitudes and language used. That wasn't the best place to bring a youth group. And you sit there with a grin an your face talking with bad language and your daughter is on your lap (in your pic). Is this what we want to bring our families too!? Shows with this crappy environment.

Hope everyone understand my thinking and takes a look at what portraits the competitors in this market portray.

So that's my too since!

God Bless you all!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:56 pm

Why is it all his boys have a hard time posting their names to what they have to say?

"hg" you are more than welcome to slap me with the twinkie, dont be surpised if you wind up on your Gluteus Maximus when i get done eating it though.

The whole church bus thing was a cool jesture, but like I told another person yesterday it was kinda funny that when you guys got done burping one of your crowd let out a big "HELLL YEAH!!!! thought that was ironic and laughed quite hard at the time.

I can agree I dont think shows are the place for kids if you dont want them to hear cuss words, they are gonna happen. But lets face it where are you going to go other than church ( and thats not entirely true either) that you wont hear cussing from someone, sad but it happens EVERYHWHERE.

As for my daughter Im sure she will hear me drop bombs, might even already have, I try to avoid it but it happens and Im sure Im not the only one. However, Im not going to be fake in front of her and act like I am someone I am not, judge me however you want, I just like you could really care less.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:26 pm

Agreed Scott... Why are two out of three SAVE A HOES ... not mentioning their name... To me your panzies for not .. (big smile means im razzin you a little .. )
Back to top Go down
hg

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:00 am

Puesto que usted toma esta materia así que serio yo desee tener diversión con usted toda. Usted sabe hablar tan español o es bastante elegante descubrir cómo traducirlo, cualquier manera que me impresionan. Consiga una vida y crezca para arriba a individuos, podemos discrepar y todavía ser hombres. Suena como usted todo se pega en el colmo menor que intenta otra vez escoger una lucha con nosotros. ¡Crecí para arriba hace tiempo! ¡Y soy seguro que el “yah del infierno” no era de nuestro grupo! Consiga un apretón y crezca para arriba.

Muestra, javascript:emoticonp

El gato asustadizo de la industria del audio del coche

Translation:

Since you take this matter so serious I desire to have diversion with you all. You know to speak so Spanish or is quite elegant to discover how to translate it, any way that impress me. Obtain a life and grow for up to individuals, we can disagree and still to be men. He sounds as you all he is hit in the smaller peak that tries again to choose a fight with us. I grew for up time ago! And I am insurance that the "yah of the hell" was not of our group! Obtain a squeeze and grow for up.

It shows, javascript: emoticonp

The easily frightened cat of the industry of the audio of the car
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:56 pm

Don't get me started here! Mr. Zier has a colorful history with USACI and this forum is not the place to have this battle. I suggest if you do not like what you read here gentlemen, then go elswhere.

PS: post in ENGLISH or not at all....
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 2:12 pm

Straight from the HBNIC

Thank you for clarification DADDY... And i agree 100%
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:13 pm

JUST GOT MY POWER BACK ON...........WHAT DID I MISS
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 4:45 pm

TeamCobra1 wrote:

Pay ya bill on time and that wont happen!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 4:58 pm

USACI wrote:
TeamCobra1 wrote:

Pay ya bill on time and that wont happen!

100mph wind took my power azz clown lol!

LOVE YA MAN
Back to top Go down
SOLOGHOST
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SOLOGHOST

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 5:15 pm

You didn't miss a thing Mickey just typed reason to believe you are a true CHAMPION and that is in person or online.

Integrity never changes ,it just gets better with age!! king
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 8:07 pm

SOLOGHOST........THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS.........THAT IS THE BEST COMMENT THAT I HAVE EVER HAD........AGAIN THANKS A LOT
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:03 pm

But he just called you old Suspect
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:04 pm

hg wrote:
Puesto que usted toma esta materia así que serio yo desee tener diversión con usted toda. Usted sabe hablar tan español o es bastante elegante descubrir cómo traducirlo, cualquier manera que me impresionan. Consiga una vida y crezca para arriba a individuos, podemos discrepar y todavía ser hombres. Suena como usted todo se pega en el colmo menor que intenta otra vez escoger una lucha con nosotros. ¡Crecí para arriba hace tiempo! ¡Y soy seguro que el “yah del infierno” no era de nuestro grupo! Consiga un apretón y crezca para arriba.

Muestra, javascript:emoticonp

El gato asustadizo de la industria del audio del coche

Translation:

Since you take this matter so serious I desire to have diversion with you all. You know to speak so Spanish or is quite elegant to discover how to translate it, any way that impress me. Obtain a life and grow for up to individuals, we can disagree and still to be men. He sounds as you all he is hit in the smaller peak that tries again to choose a fight with us. I grew for up time ago! And I am insurance that the "yah of the hell" was not of our group! Obtain a squeeze and grow for up.

It shows, javascript: emoticonp

The easily frightened cat of the industry of the audio of the car

cliff notes: hq = pendejo with a google search link to free translations.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:51 pm

IM STILL ONLY 29..........AND GETTING BETTER WITH AGE
Back to top Go down
Alma Gates

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:05 am

TeamCobra1 wrote:
IM STILL ONLY 29..........AND GETTING BETTER WITH AGE

WOW! Patrick was 30 in April. How time flies..
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:57 pm

just a ?..........not a put down................did todd or any of his cars go to I A S C A finals...........i havnt got the news on the outcome yet
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:50 am

Ok, I have read all the posts, and will finally weigh in. Fact is you can not deny that Todd has skills. I will also not debate the fact that Carlos placed higher than me a couple years ago at finals. But what I will say is Todd is about as arrogant as it gets (at shows....never hung out with him outside an event). Win or lose....he finds something to complain about. Carlos is a stand up guy. I really wouldn't have any complaints about Todd except for his piss poor attitude (oh...yeah he call me a Cheater). As far Mickey goes.....Without a doubt one of the most decorated competitiors ever. And I owe about 4 world titles to that MOFO! Fact is we all can be a bit arrogant at times. I have zero issues with Todd or any of his guys. I wish they would all come to more shows. We need more guys in the lanes....especially with competitive attitudes. So he is arrogant......who cares.....I wish he would compete more. Todd, Mickey, Jan, Jimbo, and others keep doing what you do. This is type of stuff that makes it fun. It is not any fun to compete against only yourself.

flame on
chris
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:11 pm

Crying or Very sad Chris you just brought a tear to my eye.... Sad

PREACH ON BROTHA...

Hey check your signature you sure your good enough to be a Judge ? Rumor has it any IDIOT can be one.... LOL lol! Well according to these same guys.. scratch
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:15 pm

JIMBO.............looks like a smartazz typed your signature.........i love it...........wish he could type me one...........
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:57 am

How much you willing to pay? I might know the man for the job. Razz
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:53 pm

IM A BROKE "Female dog"...........BUT IT IS GOOD STUFF..........NAVI ARE YOU GOING TO FINALS
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:57 pm

TeamCobra1 wrote:
IM A BROKE "Female dog"...........BUT IT IS GOOD STUFF..........NAVI ARE YOU GOING TO FINALS

Unfortunately it doesnt appear so, Jimbo told me if went I had to sleep in the same bed as him and to me that just isnt worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competitors in Magazines.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next