Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Vote_lcapCompetitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Voting_barCompetitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Vote_lcapCompetitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Voting_barCompetitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics songs 2010 Audiopipe record contest records globe quad crank build dollar broken Johncarr louisiana 80inches finals silence chef crzyblondgrl state kyle disc drive stereo world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Competitors in Magazines.

Go down 
+19
RXZILLA
Carlos Santiago
MADCPB
Navi
Texas S-10
sqqx4
memphis_yota
TECH114
Crush
Alma Gates
HellRzR
TeamCobra1
cavi_in_kc
Todd Zier
emperorjj1
Jan Bennett
AudioAnonymous
Stingraysevenout
XFL-Leader
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Has anyone noticed all the profiles and pictures in the last few months.

I've seen Garrett Casada, Jan Bennett, Scott Owens, Mike Bartells, Rick and his son.

Anybody else?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TeamCobra1
Above Average Contributor
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 6:39 pm

Alma Gates wrote:
its great getting into magazines, but all the articles in the world will not make you a better person, better competitor, or earn you respect.
It might give you a big head if not careful.

Just my two cents. lol!

THAT IS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF ONE OF THE MOST KIND PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MEET IN MY LIFE cheers ...........JUST GOES TO SHOW YA........I THINK SHE HAS BEEN IN A MAGAZINE OR TWO ALSO........ lol!
Back to top Go down
sqqx4

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:41 pm

Alma sweetie, good to hear from you again hope all is well. I agree with you. Miss ya at the shows.
Vince Brackett
Team JBL
Back to top Go down
Alma Gates

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:42 pm

sqqx4 wrote:
Alma sweetie, good to hear from you again hope all is well. I agree with you. Miss ya at the shows.
Vince Brackett
Team JBL
Hello Vince. Long time ... I am doing great! Surgery was a breeze, recovery sucked! Retired from car audio though, but my heart is still there. I am going to attend the USACI finals in November. Will you be there?

I do not miss the traveling or competition, but I do miss seeing my friends and the general excitement of an event.
Back to top Go down
Alma Gates

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:45 pm

By the way, Guys...Thank you!
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:18 pm

alma your the poop... to bad i cant make finals
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:34 am

Alma it is very good to see you in the forums and making Finals will be good to see you.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 1:44 am

Ohhhh and glad to see im not the only one that thinks he was pounding his chest.....Never said the man couldn't build or hadnt accomplished anything just arrigant as hell anytime ive spoken or judged or was listening in on a conversation. So i speak my mind and im an idiot and everyone is leaving cause of me... Awwwwwww wish this list had a finger i could throw up... LOL Ive done other things and have earned respect in car audio and with compeditors all over the world... At least now you know why you didn't get much Respect as you say... Im sure deep down inside your a great guy just most of us have never seen it..

Ohhhhhhhh and look at my new sig its wonderful lol!
Back to top Go down
Texas S-10
Texas S-10

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 1:56 am

You dont know who you are even talking about. You have judged a few of his cars, but are oblivious to Todd`s talents and personality! Any jackass can become a USACI judge!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:00 am

Texas S-10 wrote:
You dont know who you are even talking about. You have judged a few of his cars, but are oblivious to Todd`s talents and personality! Any jackass can become a USACI judge!!! LOL

Didnt say Todd had no talents JACKASSSS said the man is arrogant. And if you read between the lines... Mickey , Jan , Alma and a few others said the same thing... Kinda irronic HUH. Then i guess you'll be getting your badge anyday now . cheers
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:20 am

Texas S-10 wrote:
Todd`s talents and personality!
What personality would that be? An arrogant Gluteus Maximus?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:28 am

cavi_in_kc wrote:
Texas S-10 wrote:
Todd`s talents and personality!
What personality would that be? An arrogant Gluteus Maximus?

LOL and another one... So what has been your expierence with Todd? Inquiring minds want to know. lol!
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:19 am

No personal experience here Jimbo, just call it how I see it.
Back to top Go down
Texas S-10
Texas S-10

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:58 am

Its funny how many of these people that are responding like this have had there Gluteus Maximus handed to them on the meter by Todd. Or have been out-scored in sound quality! HMMM..... Strange connection there! I know the man personally and his attitude that these people have seen is because this is a competition. Not that he hated on them, but he is a great installer and is very mis-understood. You might not like him, but he will find a way to beat you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Texas S-10
Texas S-10

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 11:09 am

I dont think anybody else on this whole forum could claim the accolades that Todd Zier has. Even Alma, which I have no bones with, would find it hard to match the Articles and full page spreads as Todd has had. The results are proof of his talents and just because he is that good doesnt mean he is a pompous man. I would like to know out of these people that are responding have ever even sat down with Todd and had a conversation about the car audio industry? Remember this post was not to bash people who have had articles, but to see about articles and bragg about your accomplishments!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 11:10 am

Thats repectable. But have to say.. Your wrong about the out scored thing... Never beat Myself,Alma, Mickey, Maybe Jan not sure. Either way doesn't matter.. Again i guess this went to far ... And im gonna be man enough to say that. As far as SPL on the meter hasn't Hasn't beaten me. And those others are SQ only . But either way no sense in arrguing over it anymore. Im worn down with it ..
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 11:23 am

Todd Zier wrote:
. I lost my ego years and years ago, you really have to do some poking for it shows.

Someone must of "poked" you in the azz before the first post in this thread, someone for sure "poked" you in the azz before you made this thread, your ego is spewing out of both of them and Im sure if I read the rest of yours in this post It will be determined you got poked before posting them as well.

I really dont know you, only actually met you once in dallas when you had some church van at a show, the guys you were with ( cant remember their names) seemed like good people but you came off as the same arrogant dickhead that you do on here. I personnally am gonna guess it doesnt take any poking but if thats what you wanna blame it on ok.
Back to top Go down
MADCPB
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
MADCPB

Number of posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 6:02 pm

Speaking from experience, and spending time with Todd Zeir, he does come off as an A**hole when you first meet him. After you get to know & talk to him, he is a guy that will do anything for you. We Worked on the International CXT for Treo engineering, He busted his butt working 24hr shifts to get a project that should have taken a year done in 3 months. Don't judge a book by its cover, alot of people on this forum and in this industry come off like their $h*T don't stink. There is alot of good people in this Industry willing to help at a drop of a dime. I am new to this forum, I read alot of these threads and never respond. I needed to respond to this. I respect anyone like Todd and Alma, who put months and years out of there lives with there familys, Freinds to be slave for Car Audio. Speaking as a guy who would do anything to compete on that level but can't due to famliy, I think we should Honor Todd, Alma, an everyone who works to make this industry what it is. See everyone at World Finals, anyone need anything feel free to give me a ring, Metro Audio Dynamics, ask for Chris.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 6:46 pm

Texas S-10 wrote:
Its funny how many of these people that are responding like this have had there Gluteus Maximus handed to them on the meter by Todd. Or have been out-scored in sound quality! HMMM..... Strange connection there! I know the man personally and his attitude that these people have seen is because this is a competition. Not that he hated on them, but he is a great installer and is very mis-understood. You might not like him, but he will find a way to beat you!!!!

BETTER READ THE SIGNATURE...........HE NEVER HANDED MY Gluteus Maximus TO ME........EVER.........DID I SAY EVER.........OOOOOH I MEAN NEVER.....GOOD TRY ANYWAY Rolling Eyes

Last edited by on Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BASSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 6:54 pm

Hey Tcobra, yure as much as a loser as singray!
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 6:59 pm

I DID LOSE MY NUTS ONCE..............IN YOUR MOUTH........HOMO
Back to top Go down
Alma Gates

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 6:59 pm

This is the original thread.. "Has anyone noticed all the profiles and pictures in the last few months.

I've seen Garrett Casada, Jan Bennett, Scott Owens, Mike Bartells, Rick and his son.

Anybody else?"

And my reply is as follows -

Alma Gates wrote:
I just cannot keep my fingers quiet!

Interesting thread. I think its wonderful that the magazines are finally getting back to featuring real competitors instead of your sports figures, rap stars, ladies draped in various positions. ( This I firmly believe - it's time to get audio magazines back to competitors and real people.)

Truthfully, its great getting into magazines, but all the articles in the world will not make you a better person, better competitor, or earn you respect.

(This statement was not meant or aimed toward anyone in particular. It is the truth. You have to work to be a better person, better competitor and you have got to earn respect.. All the publicity in the world will not get you that. All you have to do is look at our audio history and there have been some really great competitors who have just gone away. Truthfully, I do not remember their names because most of them showed up to compete, got a trophy and went home not to be heard of again until next competition. This goes for spl as well as sq.. Again, no one in particular is pointed out - it is just a general statement.)

It might give you a big head if not careful. (I have met many people during the last few years who have won a title and expect sponsors to come to them..NOT! Nothing is ever free, and you have to work to accomplish your goals. You have to keep a level head and really look at who you are and what you want to accomplish and what you can do for the industry.)

Again, these are just my thoughts and directed at no-one in particular. Unfortunantely, if the shoe fits, I guess someone will have to wear it!

I think this thread has gotten off the original subject.."competitors in magazines" Lets get it back to that. Thanks.

Just my two cents. lol!
Back to top Go down
Alma Gates

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:02 pm

Hello Mickey
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:30 pm

HELLO ALMA AKA MOM..........GLAD THAT ALL IS WELL.......LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON
Back to top Go down
Alma Gates

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:41 pm

TeamCobra1 wrote:
HELLO ALMA AKA MOM..........GLAD THAT ALL IS WELL.......LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON
Will you be in Omaha in Nov?
Back to top Go down
Texas S-10
Texas S-10

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:45 pm

HMMM....... Thats funny Mickey, I guess you have forgotten all those beatings you took here a few years back by that little GREEN RANGER. Oh well, I guess this aint about who beat who, but about magazines though. Just think about it, many of you have been beat by Toad, but you may not know who was running the vehicle. He just never had the guts to show him self. Noone likes to hear his whinning all the time anyhow.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:07 pm

THE RANGER HAS NEVER BEAT ME........OR BEEN CLOSE.........YOU NEED TO CHECK YOUR RECORDS......OR ASK CARLOS..........I HAVE NOT LOST A USACI SHOW SINCE FINALS 96........ANOTHER GOOD TRY.........GO BACK TO SLEEP AND DREAMUP SOME MORE BS...... Basketball
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:10 pm

YES ALMA I WILL BE IN OMAHA
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:17 pm

cracks me up, one person gets told how it is and he gets all his cafeteria buddies to come help him sling twinkies.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:25 pm

SCOTT........NOT SURE IF I KNOW YOU IN PERSON......BUT YOU ARE A FUNNY S O B......
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:37 pm

Thanks, I try anyway.

Toad is the big cry baby at shows right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competitors in Magazines.   Competitors in Magazines. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competitors in Magazines.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: