Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
prostock back to stock? Vote_lcapprostock back to stock? Voting_barprostock back to stock? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
prostock back to stock? Vote_lcapprostock back to stock? Voting_barprostock back to stock? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics crank crzyblondgrl louisiana 2010 world silence build dollar state disc record stereo drive songs Johncarr chef kyle 80inches broken quad contest finals records Audiopipe globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

prostock back to stock?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

prostock back to stock? Empty
PostSubject: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:50 pm

is it true a competiter can run prostock at finals by "choice" win a championship.. then move back down to stock the following year?? So former "pro" champs are competing against 1st or 2nd yr guys.. or just competiters who lack the skills to win finals in general???
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:32 pm

Not sure how that works ... Since they were there by choice i believe they can drop down... Its the ones that are sponcered and in the industry that you have to stay in Pro or move to mod and so fourth.... But yes you are correct i beilieve in your thinking... Its not right but i believe that is the case...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:31 pm

its wierd.. in pretty much any other "sport" i can think of like MX racing for example.. the longer your in it and faster you get.. you bump up in class..and cant go down unless you sit out a few years...and if you choose to run "pro" just once and do well and collect cash, most times your stuck.. anyway...
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:37 pm

I agree.. But now im VERY VERY curious as to who is pushing this limit..
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:44 pm

i really am not 100% sure.. just gossip haha
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Gotcha..... Time will tell.... And again it wouldn't be right IMO
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:24 pm

rules dont really mention the transition back down Neutral
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:20 pm

U HAVE TO SIT OUT FOR 1 YEAR
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:57 pm

oh so after a year, you forget all you learned over the years of dominating stock.. i see how it works.. i sat out 08 and now pretty much 09. by usacis thinking im gona be a total noobie when i decide to start to build again..
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:24 pm

yup... Do i smell a stock car a brewin or what???????????? CHEW WONT DO IT....HHEHEHE.

Yup purdy stustustupid if you ask me but crazy world. Hows da hand now.. Hopefully your doing alright.
Back to top Go down
Aldo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Aldo

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:42 pm

Okay I have a question then what if you are in stock and then decide to run pro stock be cause of battery limitations , I think that should be okay right ???? Confused in San Antonio
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:48 pm

You can always step up bye choice period.... Its the stepdown process that is very very vague... And there is a certain order to do both. Your fine ..

What alan is asking is how come if you win a prostock would a person want to then go back down and beat up on a stock guy...... Morels would be my answer and reason for not... But i couldn't anyway cause im in the industry unfortunantly .... But i still couldnt do it ... I was raised better than that.
Back to top Go down
Aldo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Aldo

PostSubject: Re: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:51 pm

Good school house learning , Mamma raised a good boyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Aldo wrote:
Good school house learning , Mamma raised a good boyyyyyy

Very Happy You crazy asss..... Sorry i didn't get to bs much sun but i was hiding in the shade ....LOL @ shades okay nevermind that was stupid...

Later bro,
Back to top Go down
Aldo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Aldo

PostSubject: Re: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:00 am

Ill hit you up at the next show
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:06 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
yup... Do i smell a stock car a brewin or what???????????? CHEW WONT DO IT....HHEHEHE.

Yup purdy stustustupid if you ask me but crazy world. Hows da hand now.. Hopefully your doing alright.
no stock car for me .. im not much on limits.. i like to build and be able to do what i want.. but that dont mean i dont have newer competiters coming to me for help. so, of course i have ulterior motives for my concern as i thnk anyone would. it sucks to offer them what help i can, just to have them beat up by someone whos good enough to be a PROstock champion. things are looking promising regardless Wink

as for my hand.. i was using my table saw yesterday.. cast and all lol!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:09 am

Crazy Asssssssssss....... Im not suprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prostock back to stock?   prostock back to stock? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

prostock back to stock?
Page 1 of 1