Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Moving up to Intermediate Pro Vote_lcapMoving up to Intermediate Pro Voting_barMoving up to Intermediate Pro Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Moving up to Intermediate Pro Vote_lcapMoving up to Intermediate Pro Voting_barMoving up to Intermediate Pro Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl state records 80inches broken quad chef world pics crank Audiopipe kyle louisiana record songs Johncarr globe disc drive 2010 silence stereo dollar build finals contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Moving up to Intermediate Pro

Go down 
+6
PerformanceTyler
Chris's Studio Civic
trebor
BBGIC
jsketoe
OnYrMrk
10 posters
AuthorMessage
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Moving up to Intermediate Pro Empty
PostSubject: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:23 am

I just got hired on by a manufacturer. So I will be moving up the ladder to intermediate pro. Not exactly exciting for me, because of the studs already in this class, but oh well.

The company has asked that I not post their name on any forum. You guys have all heard of them though.

--Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:21 pm

I'll either do Intermediate Pro or Advanced Pro...I haven't decided. LOL
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:55 pm

Well I am off now to go purchase my sound off car. Looking at a Honda Element. Plenty of room for some fun installation stuff.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:34 pm

Why would the comapny not want you to tell people you are working for them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
trebor

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:32 pm

OnYrMrk wrote:
Well I am off now to go purchase my sound off car. Looking at a Honda Element. Plenty of room for some fun installation stuff.

Boooo. No

But congrats on the new job!
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:20 pm

If you work for a Manufacturer in the 12volt industry.....that will put you in Expert my friend. Welcome to the club!
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:27 pm

LOL...ding ding ding...Chris is the winner. Get you the Element so you can put one seat in the middle...it's flat floor after all.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:35 pm

I suppose that goes with running their product then right?

I have too much invested in my own product to worry about using theirs right now.

But that doesn't matter much does it.

Ralph, pm me if you want to know why.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:46 pm

Get to cutting!
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:58 pm

I think I will just judge from here on out...sheesh
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:31 am

It doesn't matter if you run the product or not...rules state, work for a manufacturer and you IS expert. poop. LMAO. Build a car dude...have fun. You don't have to build to win if you don't want to. What's to say you can't build right up there with the expert cars anyway?
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:35 am

Its about having fun....not winning. Believe me it is nice to win, but if you aren't doing it for fun there really isn't a reason to be doing it. Remember I didn't win in my own car for many years.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:23 am

what the hell, why not...it could be fun..
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:05 am

I am not going to tear apart my daily driver to go up against trailer queens. As far as I know, it would appear that there aren't any daily driver cars in the Expert class and I don't have the coin to buy a dedicated car for that class.

Until I can purchase a small car to run in Expert, I will just build my car, and then show it, or put it in booths. Something like that.
Back to top Go down
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:04 pm

I have to compete in expert starting this season and I drive my car everyday so dont let that stop you.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:35 pm

When I am finished with the changes for finals this year I could drive mine everyday.......Probably would get about 15 citations.....but I could. LOL!
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:47 pm

LOL...well I will just have to see. Now knowing that Monty will have to compete Expert too...well I don't know. I guess I will just have to plan for next season, to give myself plenty of time to take my time with the car.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Thats the spirit!
Back to top Go down
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:12 pm

Monty does not have to compete expert he is doing proQ. I (James) will be competing expert at finals.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:27 pm

Monty is pro...
James is expert because he makes the toilet butt-gaskets at public restrooms but his play music when you sit down. That's a new and up and coming innovation award at CES..."best public restroom entertainment". LOL...no really, he knows of some cool new stuff in the future.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Well I hope to have my system installed by finals, but I will be competing Expert next year I think. Just found out that a company makes a hard top for my car so I am going to keep the mustang, and build it up right
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:42 am

dont forget....experts can run pro q if u want.
Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:42 am

STOP FOLLOWING ME!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:32 pm

advanced amateur here
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:28 pm

SQ-LS400 wrote:
STOP FOLLOWING ME!!! LOL

Looks like I overshot you....Expert...FTL
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:44 pm

doesnt he have to go expert too? Since he is a part owner of a shop.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:41 pm

jayhawkblk wrote:
doesnt he have to go expert too? Since he is a part owner of a shop.

Nope just PRO. Expert is for employees of manus or by choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving up to Intermediate Pro   Moving up to Intermediate Pro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving up to Intermediate Pro
Page 1 of 1