Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Vote_lcapSTREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Voting_barSTREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Vote_lcapSTREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Voting_barSTREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world finals contest broken chef state disc quad crzyblondgrl Johncarr 80inches globe songs dollar record silence louisiana 2010 kyle drive stereo pics records Audiopipe build crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

STREET BEAT RANT

Go down 
+24
la2lvtom
Mike Jaffe
STREETBEATZ19
Nick
rd s10
Alan
supadave
bruce-bruce
Greg McCool
TAMU
RitcheyRich
Nice
Moparbass28
Navi
scionsoloxb
SBFRK
team treo
BBGIC
The_Rowlands
Skip01
taz
Team Big'Un
loburbon
sanman
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

OK HERE GOES WHY IS IT THAT IF YOU RUN STREET BEAT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ATTEND 1 SHOW AND BLAMMO YOUR IN FOR FINALS. WHEN OTHER CLASSES/DEVISIONS NEED TO OBTAIN 200 POINTS THROUGH OUT THE YEAR. YOU GUYS DID A GOOD JOB NURSING THIS CLASS INTO THE LANES, BUT NOW ITS THE BIGGEST DEVISION YOU HVE AT FINALS, AND THEM GUYS HAVE AS MUCH TIED UP IN THERE SYSTEMS AS I DO MONEY WISE. SO WHY IS IT THEY GET A FREE PASS?????????????????
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
loburbon
Above Average Contributor
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:31 am

hey dave did you check out that link i put up in your vid thread
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:22 am

Dave, your vid's are kool-----keep em coming Cool
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:24 am

loburbon wrote:
well rich, i dont know about you but if i can get together with some friends and some new guys and have a lil friendly fun with nothing at stake other wastin a lil time, then i'll have fun
I agree with you on that-----if nothin is at stake--
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:42 am

thanks guys for that i can't wait to get my new one up hell i may do a daily driver memorial day edition for shits an giggles today an see if i can get some of my kin folks in on it too man.
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:15 am

yea rich, purely for fun. thats what i was tryin to get sanman to do. but he doesn't see the point in doin it for fun. most of us got into this because of our love for music and loud systems, then along the way lose that and just go for the win. hell i love winning as much as the next guy, but i'm all for some fun to. you gonna be at finals rich?
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:32 am

loburbon wrote:
yea rich, purely for fun. thats what i was tryin to get sanman to do. but he doesn't see the point in doin it for fun. most of us got into this because of our love for music and loud systems, then along the way lose that and just go for the win. hell i love winning as much as the next guy, but i'm all for some fun to. you gonna be at finals rich?
its not at all about winning.. Its about FUN!! some folks don't understand that this is just a hobby.. This is nowhere close to a job.. this is a weekend hobby for me and my team.. so you have the right idea lobourbon.. cheers
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:40 am

thank you sir!!!! if more people had fun, then maybe there would be more people in usaci.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:29 pm

loburbon wrote:
thank you sir!!!! if more people had fun, then maybe there would be more people in usaci.
there's a novel idea..
x infinty
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:36 pm

some peoples idea of fun is winning and thats horrible to you since you dont like it lol.

Ive said it before and in case you missed it ill say it again I myself have about 15k total wrapped up into my truck, and if you think coming to finals and not winning is fun with all the money that has been spent along with all the time thats went into the damm thing. Well you guys need to go race hobby cars or something.
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Sanman are you truly that fuckin stupid? Do you just skim through what people write? I plainly said I love to win, but I also love to have fun, and that people can get together at finals for fun when there not running and have some fun. But apparently you are blind to anything that is not on your agenda.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:16 pm

dude stfu man i mean for real its obviouse i care less what ya think about me or anyone else im going to say what i want when i want as well ass read things the way i want to read them.

here is a novel idea stop spending money on over priced DD equipment and you could be alot louder than you are right now.

I am here for the win not the the fun of just saying i showed up at finals for nothing other than to run hell there is another way you can save a dime or 2
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:18 pm

so how do you really feel
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:20 pm

loburbon wrote:
yes I will be at Final's loburbon8) and I do plan on winning also. If I don't win 1st or 2nd etc. it will be disappointing but I know I'll still have a great time there. Will you be there ?
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:26 pm

oh yea i'm gonna be there, and i hope to place, i'll be disappointed if i dont, but like you said 'll be there reguardless having a good time. i look forward to meeting new people and yes i even look forward to meeting jeff, because on the forum everyone talks Dung Pile. me included
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:32 pm

sanman wrote:
dude stfu man i mean for real its obviouse i care less what ya think about me or anyone else im going to say what i want when i want as well ass read things the way i want to read them.

here is a novel idea stop spending money on over priced DD equipment and you could be alot louder than you are right now.

I am here for the win not the the fun of just saying i showed up at finals for nothing other than to run hell there is another way you can save a dime or 2
gee the only dd equipment i run is the amps, and i placed last year at finals. third out of 5 isn't bad so i didnt just show up. and i could care less what you think either. your the one gettin your panties in a twist over someone saying the word fun. are you hitlers grandson or something? and as stated before if i wanted to be as loud as you i would buy a smaller car, tune it higher and "Female dog" about streetbeat

Last edited by loburbon on Mon May 25, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:32 pm

yes I'm looking forward to seeing new and old faces. It seem's that some attitudes have changed for the better some for the worst --
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:36 pm

the people i have meet are great people. others who are on here, i want to meet and see if they are truly like there keyboard strokes show them to be
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:38 pm

loburbon wrote:
the people i have meet are great people. others who are on here, i want to meet and see if they are truly like there keyboard strokes show them to be
there not..... most of the time.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:39 pm

i wanna see your ride scion. i saw the vids and you move some air.
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:41 pm

I wondered the same when I went to Final's and it's impossible to match some people from what they type and what they actually speak.
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:45 pm

were you finals last year rich?
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:46 pm

no--- it's been four years since i've been.
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:49 pm

cool. last year was my first finals, and i had a blast
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:52 pm

kool---will you be making any show's in south before Final's?
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:04 pm

like which ones?
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:27 pm

scrapin or Heatwave in Austin
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:30 pm

i will be at heatwave for sure.
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:32 pm

kool if all is good in july I will be there for sure.
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:49 pm

cool. maybe i'll see ya there. you cant miss my big black yukon
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:11 pm

kool I'll be there in a blue rex and a s-10 not sure on color yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   STREET BEAT RANT - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STREET BEAT RANT
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next