Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Vote_lcapnew to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Voting_barnew to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Vote_lcapnew to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Voting_barnew to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe kyle drive build quad silence stereo Johncarr crzyblondgrl louisiana songs broken Audiopipe chef pics world disc record 2010 contest crank records state 80inches dollar finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

new to fourm . colorado show??

Go down 
+12
FUZ-T.C.C.
Moonie
Mike Jaffe
Team Big'Un
bjfails
2loudcrew
hunterw
p_fitzpatrick
The_Rowlands
DMAN
scionsoloxb
chrisfish
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

lets do a show in glenwood sprinsgs
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:25 pm

is Will Car going to any shows this year?? It would be cool to see him and his boy come out to this campfire burning scary story telling ,good music hearing,car show judging martal arts demo,comp with all 2loudcrew frends

Last edited by chrisfish on Mon May 25, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcbuggin
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:48 am

hunterw wrote:
i think you should def. come mel. will be a ton of fun.
camp out eat smores...see if we can wake people up 5 acres away LOL. jk.darren will gather us around the camp fire and tell us scary stories into the flash light lol

I think i'll try but I need my D5's first
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:02 am

dont miss this one it will be fun
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Above Average Contributor
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:21 am

Can someone bring a camping trailer or van with about 20 bedrooms in it? Can it be lowered to ground level so this old man can get into it with a walker?

One thing that's bothersome about this campout is that Darren will be telling scary stories. Darren is already scary looking enough without him telling scary stories! If he puts a flashlight under his chin we'll all be heading for the porta-potties.

Yet another is that Hunter recently came out of the closet. You'll have to make sure your sleeping bag is zipped up all the way!
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:31 pm

chrisfish wrote:
is Will Car going to any shows this year?? It would be cool to see him and his boy come out to this campfire burning scary story telling ,good music hearing,car show judging martal arts demo,comp with all 2loudcrue frends

Will is looking to switch to SQ in his BMW. He plans SPL build in his Honda Accord. Do not know if he will be ready this season for comp.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:53 pm

tell him I will come to help with the build if need be
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:52 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:
Can someone bring a camping trailer or van with about 20 bedrooms in it? Can it be lowered to ground level so this old man can get into it with a walker?

One thing that's bothersome about this campout is that Darren will be telling scary stories. Darren is already scary looking enough without him telling scary stories! If he puts a flashlight under his chin we'll all be heading for the porta-potties.

Yet another is that Hunter recently came out of the closet. You'll have to make sure your sleeping bag is zipped up all the way!

hahahaha. jaffe was showing me his set of sleeping bags he wanted to share with me. on said "hunter" with a hole in the front. and the other said "jaffelicious" with a hole in the back. i didnt kjnow what to say. lol. they are comfy though. uh i mean.....sick jaffe!
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:58 am

I can't wate for aug ! Who all from Kansas??
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:11 am

KS cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardkoreaudio.com
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:29 am

Has anyone heard if this will be a SP, DP, or TP. HAHA he said DP.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:14 pm

X 3 point
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:07 pm

can rowland thunder make it to a x3 in Colorado?? ??
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:20 am

any one know if agresive performance audio or what ever in Gypsum is still open ?
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:33 am

IS this show still on? I see nothing on the event list
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:49 am

doubt it is
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:42 am

I am still waiting for an answer from Auto Gear (The proposed host). I spoke to his manager yesterday but I still don't have confirmation. I doubt we'll be camping out at Chris's pad and it may end up not being a triple pointer ... MAY not. If I hear from the owner of Auto Gear, I may be able to git 'er done! Fingers crossed.

Also awaiting a return call from Sound Stage in Grand Junction. Here's hoping.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:34 am

Mike, let me know if there is anything w can do from here to help get it set up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:08 am

Ralph, thanks but I doubt it. I've called him 3 or 4 times. I mailed him a contract in May. He's never there and has never returned a phone call. I keep leaving messages with his manager but still no return call. I think he was relying on Chris Fish to do everything for him and, well ....

I have a tentative show in Grand Junction on August 23rd, the following day and now I don't care about Glenwood as much.
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:54 am

woop woop! grand junction! party at darrens!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to fourm . colorado show??   new to fourm . colorado show?? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to fourm . colorado show??
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4