Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
4 Ohm rating list Vote_lcap4 Ohm rating list Voting_bar4 Ohm rating list Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
4 Ohm rating list Vote_lcap4 Ohm rating list Voting_bar4 Ohm rating list Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl silence Audiopipe crank disc world globe pics dollar drive finals kyle Johncarr build 2010 quad songs state chef record 80inches broken stereo contest records louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

4 Ohm rating list

Go down 
+2
TECH114
SPL Blazer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SPL Blazer
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-05-04

4 Ohm rating list Empty
PostSubject: 4 Ohm rating list   4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:56 pm

I remember seeing an old thread about certain amps that have 4 ohm ratings or not, and a few amps with their ratings. But how come there's no official thread or section of the rules with a downloadable list of every amp and it's 4 ohm rating? I think this would be a huge benefit for new competitors that want to know what amp will fit in each class, and also be used by judges at events. There are a lot of amps out there so the list would be big, but it's something that needs to be available for every competitor and judge in order to properly enforce the class rules. Any chance of a list like this becoming available on here?
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

4 Ohm rating list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Ohm rating list   4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:25 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
SPL Blazer

4 Ohm rating list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Ohm rating list   4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:33 pm

This was the list I remember seeing, but it's extremely limited. I'm looking to see a list of every major amp on the market that competitors new and old would be using. It's too hard to properly enforce rules if judges can't find a 4 ohm amp rating.
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

4 Ohm rating list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Ohm rating list   4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:31 am

OMG...do you know how vast this list would be?

This may help, but it doesn't have every amp that has ever been manufactured, only a lil shy of 1,800 of em...

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/ampguts/
Back to top Go down
SPL Blazer

4 Ohm rating list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Ohm rating list   4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:33 pm

I know the list would have to be pretty large, but if your going to base your classes on a rule like this then there should be a list for it.

As it is now it's too hard for judges to properly enforce the rules and classes, it would be easier if they had some kind of updated amp list, not to mention this would also help rookies make better amp choices.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

4 Ohm rating list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Ohm rating list   4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:58 pm

That is why it says somewhere in the rules about providing the paperwork for your amp to prove it fits where you say it does.
Back to top Go down
SPL Blazer

4 Ohm rating list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Ohm rating list   4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:09 pm

Talonesi wrote:
That is why it says somewhere in the rules about providing the paperwork for your amp to prove it fits where you say it does.

Thing is, that only works with some amps. I know my amp has been re-rated at 1000 watts @ 4 ohms, but if I provide the manual it says it's rated for 50 watts @ 4 ohms. What's to say other manufacturers don't do the same thing. It just doesn't make sense to me to have classes based on the amps ratings, and then not have a list of all the amps that would fit into that class.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

4 Ohm rating list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Ohm rating list   4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:40 pm

lol a MA hk4000d
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

4 Ohm rating list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Ohm rating list   4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:54 pm

There is a list on the USACI site but we stopped keeping it after 2003.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Sponsored content

4 Ohm rating list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Ohm rating list   4 Ohm rating list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 Ohm rating list
Page 1 of 1