Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
HISTORY - Page 2 Vote_lcapHISTORY - Page 2 Voting_barHISTORY - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records crzyblondgrl chef state broken louisiana drive finals globe 80inches silence Johncarr dollar 2010 record contest world stereo pics Audiopipe kyle build disc crank quad songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

HISTORY

Go down 
+11
Curtis
dBSteve
Mike Jaffe
iowan
sanman
PerformanceTyler
BBGIC
Navi
84CRX
caravanbass
quad box
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

HISTORY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: HISTORY   HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Has been made let's all move forward cheers
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

HISTORY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:28 pm

NeNe and Ralph I agree completely with you.

Heck NeNe pays child support for a child he doesn't even have....lmao....He must be donating to the welfare fund Navi and Curtis are talking about!

Oh and if Welfare only goes 5 years then they have messed up somewhere cause I know people that have children 16 yrs old and are still on it, way longer than 5 years. They talk about it like they are proud of it or something.

As far as the President goes, Actions speak louder than words...guess we will see!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

HISTORY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:41 pm

firespl wrote:
Twisted Evil not directed at you scott- you know me better than that if I was talking about you then I would have said scott- comment was intended for those whose ignorance drives them through life. Twisted Evil

Didnt want to have to kick you in the nuts like i did at finals Surprised
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

HISTORY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:53 pm

Well the Welfare system is setup to keep people poor, some states have new programs that work way better .
what happens is in most cases is a person on welfare with kids etc tries to go to work even if it's a job that pays a little more or the same as welfare.
guess what happens then they loose all benefits that means the kids loose health care and food stamps so then the money earner become the working poor, now when someone gets sick as people do they have no health care or the kids go to school and have not eaten so they won't learn right?
so the sick person has no choice but to go to and emergency room for care driving up healthcare for all.
some states now keep the benefits going for up to 3 years so the family is not stressed from losing benefits and the money earner can go to school or find a better job. the problem is that America has turned into Walmart jobs and sold out most of it's Mfg to China and has not invested in itself, give people a descent job and they will leave welfare in a second!! but some are already damaged from the system and cannot be helped just like some Native Americans there are tribes with millions of $$$ the people receive 5-10k a month but still most live in hellholes??? because of years of mistreatment.

so P.S. what would you do Pride or not stay on welfare and keep the benefits of healthcare and food in you kids mouths or go to work kill yourself trying to make it then your kids have no one to raise them but the streets?? the system is setup to fail.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

HISTORY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:31 pm

I would not stay on handouts I would work where I could until I found better. Its a mindset if you want to better yourself you will, it might not come as fast as you want but if you are determined it will happen. the only way its going to end in failure is if you accept the situation and idle along.
Back to top Go down
scoupen
Above Average Contributor
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

HISTORY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:11 am

Navi wrote:
I would not stay on handouts I would work where I could until I found better. Its a mindset if you want to better yourself you will, it might not come as fast as you want but if you are determined it will happen. the only way its going to end in failure is if you accept the situation and idle along.

Agree 100%.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
Merlonspl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Merlonspl

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-06-23

HISTORY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:58 pm

[quote="quad box"]what jobs?? the illegals have all the taco bell etc jobs,

True. The beauty is that the left is so proactive about making their presence not only endorsed, but subsidized. I mean, it's cool to break the law provided you're not from this country (because their actually being here IS breaking the laws of this country..there is that whole "not paying taxes because their off the radar" thing that doesn't help either).

What most don't realize is that the entitlement mentality of the democratic party (and their new head) creates nothing more than a subculture of uneducated, low income workers that depend on the government to hold their hands and make up for their vocational shortcomings. It's meaningless to create "new" jobs if those jobs don't actually pay anything. Penalize the rich? Hey, that's a good idea...I mean those are the folks that actually CREATE those jobs. I don't know a lot of >$20K earners opening manufacturing plants, do you?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

HISTORY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:26 pm

don't know of anyone that can open a Mfg plant right now, even if they have money??? i am sorry but all the rich people i know and it's many don't pay there fair share in taxes they have CPa's hiding and finding every loophole in the book! even the power company out here owes 10 million in back taxes you think there going to pay it??? a reg person would be in Jail
did anyone look at the jobs lost report today 584k more unemployed
Well guess what just got off the phone with my single contract they are going under 1st of the month so i will be out of work once more in less than two years, looks like no Daytona or shows for me this year Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

HISTORY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:30 pm

I didn't like any of the people running this year. If I could have voted I would have voted for myself.

Everyone changed their mind on where they stood on things to much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

HISTORY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:25 pm

bassahaulic wrote:
I didn't like any of the people running this year. If I could have voted I would have voted for myself.

Everyone changed their mind on where they stood on things to much.

nothing new Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HISTORY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HISTORY
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2