Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
CRX and Mini Trucks Vote_lcapCRX and Mini Trucks Voting_barCRX and Mini Trucks Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
CRX and Mini Trucks Vote_lcapCRX and Mini Trucks Voting_barCRX and Mini Trucks Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record crzyblondgrl kyle world stereo build 2010 Johncarr dollar state finals drive chef quad songs broken 80inches disc pics contest records silence Audiopipe globe crank louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

CRX and Mini Trucks

Go down 
+34
bumpin s-10
thunderchicken
SQcrewcab
El Jimador
Pro_Mom
hunterw
DMAN
gignmofo
rd s10
taz
jsketoe
SBJL
Lilredtiva
slumpinhonda
ibbangin
scionsoloxb
Tim Schaffer
mod4000
Magoo
Stingraysevenout
sanman
XFL-Leader
bassahaulic
rturner
Navi
84CRX
Kicker Kevin
aphinney
djman37
bruce-bruce
mschwitz
S.L.A.B.
zacdavis
JLG Entertainment
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

CRX and Mini Trucks
YES
CRX and Mini Trucks Vote_lcap56%CRX and Mini Trucks Vote_rcap
 56% [ 29 ]
NO
CRX and Mini Trucks Vote_lcap44%CRX and Mini Trucks Vote_rcap
 44% [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 52

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

CRX and Mini Trucks Empty
PostSubject: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:40 am

CRX's box behind strut tower and Mini Trucks no use of the beds "FOR STOCK CLASS ONLY."
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
zacdavis
Above Average Contributor
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:43 am

YES YES YES, thats a great idea!!!
And no, that doesnt mean I wanna kiss you darville, so settle down.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:44 am

I voted yes, there is no reason why these vehicles can be "modified" and all others not.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:45 am

I voted yes. I think it would level the playing field some.
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:50 am

Or maybe change it to you can lay your back seats down and set your box to the "B" pillar

Example: if you have a CAR that is a 2 door hatch back or a 2 door SUV 4 doors would not apply civic coupe the box could set on the folded down rear seat
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:54 am

Thats a good point.
What if we keep the rule as it is though, which is only allowing the equipment to be in place up to where the can seat fold up.

With that rule still in place we go out and find a CRX with the JDM factory seat installed and measure where it stops at, then, we use that measurement for rex's in the stock class, no equipment beyond that point.

Last edited by zacdavis on Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:54 am

I'd see it working better the way it is worded in the poll. How many guys are going to move their box to the back seat. Also this way it motivates the current crx and s-10 guys to move up to pro where we need more competitors. I'm sure they will complain about going against 16v batteries though. I'm happy to see others on this kick of trying to find a way to get more competitors in the game. We need to do something, the sport is hurting for fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:55 am

factory panels left in?
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:57 am

mschwitz wrote:
I'd see it working better the way it is worded in the poll. How many guys are going to move their box to the back seat. Also this way it motivates the current crx and s-10 guys to move up to pro where we need more competitors. I'm sure they will complain about going against 16v batteries though. I'm happy to see others on this kick of trying to find a way to get more competitors in the game. We need to do something, the sport is hurting for fresh blood.

x2

Hey Darville, what if I go out and find a rex that has the original back seat, (some came with them), we'll measure it and we can use that as a reference point for where the box/equipment has to be behind.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:59 am

bruce-bruce wrote:
factory panels left in?

I would say yes, keep panels in.

(this is why we should discuss stuff before making the poll, now we have to vote again in a poll that says keep all panels in and bla bla bla, haha. Razz )
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:59 am

how about just limiting how long a 'stock' car can be out of production before it needs to move out of stock. The LAST CRX's are 17 years out of production.
I have one and it would affect me. I fell into the 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em' group.

I like the idea of opening the rules to let all 2-door vehicles go to the b-pillar. That way you won't restrict the two vehicles, CRX and s-10.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:06 pm

djman37 wrote:
how about just limiting how long a 'stock' car can be out of production before it needs to move out of stock. The LAST CRX's are 17 years out of production.
I have one and it would affect me. I fell into the 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em' group.

I like the idea of opening the rules to let all 2-door vehicles go to the b-pillar. That way you won't restrict the two vehicles, CRX and s-10.

Good idea, but seems like it could cause some confusion.
I like the original idea,
for Stock crx and minis,
no panels removed
no bed
no equipment beyond the JDM folding seat
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:10 pm

zacdavis wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:
factory panels left in?

I would say yes, keep panels in.

(this is why we should discuss stuff before making the poll, now we have to vote again in a poll that says keep all panels in and bla bla bla, haha. Razz )

keep em coming bro...keep em coming
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:14 pm

CRX and Mini Trucks Crxsalephotos013

The seat still folds down, but equipment would have to be behind it's upright position just like all other hatches and cars with fold down seats.

Definitely allow for that top center panel to be removed though.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:09 pm

CRX and Mini Trucks Rexseat
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:15 pm

USACI MD wrote:
CRX's box behind strut tower and Mini Trucks no use of the beds "FOR STOCK CLASS ONLY."

Hell yes. This is why I LOVE the stock class so much. It is much more challenging, and the most challenging division in Usaci.
Limited power, limited batteries and limited to 14.7v.

I also like the factory panels left in.
I also would like to see the mini's leave the back seats in.

But why only for the stock division????? Why not Prostock also. Prostock is the Pros, they need more of a challenge also.

Of course if you add 18v, unlimited batteris, and add more power. You should get louder.

The 14.7v, limited batteries classes are much tougher to build for and much bigger challenge.
Now if the panels stay in the car, and behind the strut tower......Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked .......much more challenging...Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ..this is what Rich T. and I need.................BAD.
Back to top Go down
84CRX
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
84CRX

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:26 pm

Well! Seeing as I have a first gen CRX, this rule change wouldn't effect me right? First gens were not made to have a back seat. They have about 1/3 less space to work with then a second gen CRX does because of this.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:31 pm

84CRX wrote:
Well! Seeing as I have a first gen CRX, this rule change wouldn't effect me right? First gens were not made to have a back seat. They have about 1/3 less space to work with then a second gen CRX does because of this.

Good point!!! hmm??
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:44 pm

CRX and Mini Trucks 21465520011_large

Heres a first gen, your right, it'd be really hard to get a number outta this car if the equipment had to be behind the strut tower haha.

A couple years ago we talked about doing this and came up with a measurement from the back forward. we could use that same measurement in the 1st gens since the struts are further back than the 2nd gen?

whatcha think?
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:47 pm

I want a class for trucks with leather seats.
Back to top Go down
rturner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
rturner

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:51 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:
USACI MD wrote:

Hell yes. This is why I LOVE the stock class so much. It is much more challenging, and the most challenging division in Usaci.
Limited power, limited batteries and limited to 14.7v.

I also like the factory panels left in.
I also would like to see the mini's leave the back seats in.

But why only for the stock division????? Why not Prostock also. Prostock is the Pros, they need more of a challenge also.

Of course if you add 18v, unlimited batteris, and add more power. You should get louder.

The 14.7v, limited batteries classes are much tougher to build for and much bigger challenge.
Now if the panels stay in the car, and behind the strut tower......Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked .......much more challenging...Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ..this is what Rich T. and I need.................BAD.

X2 cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
rturner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
rturner

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:51 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
factory panels left in?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:53 pm

Navi wrote:
I want a class for trucks with leather seats.

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:54 pm

I like the idea of limitations. I also think when need 1st or 2nd year competitors only. They say it's hard to police. Well, I say the USACI members are a pretty good police force.

We absolutely have to find a way to get new blood into the sport.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:57 pm

im extremely confused here even the playing field lol in stock the crx is the only car with a distinct advantage
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:57 pm

CRX and Mini Trucks Rexseat1st
2nd gen /\

1st gen \/
CRX and Mini Trucks Crxseat3
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:00 pm

rturner wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:
factory panels left in?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
scratch afro
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:09 pm

Lets build a class to cater to one vehicle and act like it levels the field.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:10 pm

ok we did this once upona time already in usaci, and guess what the same people on top now were on top then also.

there are people running MWSPL that have to build extremely efficient cars to get good spl numbers from the limited power they use this class idea sound like there basic classes over there wich means the once that are domintae there, and hate to say it domintae here are till the same guys, and the number will still be high so what did this atually accomplish?????????????
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:11 pm

How about everyone go and buy a CRX.... problem solved.

~Waits for award for solving problem~ lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRX and Mini Trucks   CRX and Mini Trucks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRX and Mini Trucks
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next