Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
previos post crxs/mini trucks Vote_lcapprevios post crxs/mini trucks Voting_barprevios post crxs/mini trucks Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
previos post crxs/mini trucks Vote_lcapprevios post crxs/mini trucks Voting_barprevios post crxs/mini trucks Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state chef record Audiopipe louisiana 2010 quad crank records stereo Johncarr crzyblondgrl silence dollar songs finals disc globe contest world drive 80inches build kyle broken pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

previos post crxs/mini trucks

Go down 
+5
iowan
quad box
jmorri
Moparbass28
taz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
taz
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

previos post crxs/mini trucks Empty
PostSubject: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:39 am

some one sugested new clases , i agree with most we dont need to reclass those cars they are not MAJIC cars or trucks they take LOTS of TIME , so why not just let full size trucks in and let cars with back seats be removed and make it below window/behind b-piller , i spoke to alot of you at finals and got mixed responces , so dont kill me on this , its just a responce to an idea , we have a s10 on our team , pooter well as some small cars that can compete in more than street beat if not for that seat rule , so guys with crxs and minis, if you would help get this changed , others would have no excusses about the car/truck , it would be about the BUILD ....positive responces will help more than neg.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:52 am

I agree with some of that. I will say this as well. Maybe have the crx's place there panels back in there vehicles behind the b-pillars.

I know i may get some flack for that. Wink LOL
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:54 am

Moparbass28 wrote:
I agree with some of that. I will say this as well. Maybe have the crx's place there panels back in there vehicles behind the b-pillars.

I know i may get some flack for that. Wink LOL

if there was no back seat rule panels would not mean any thing ,
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:59 am

Understandable, but if there was still the backseat rule. Then Panels should be used.

I know this is not the other org, but they are required to have the panels in. Should be no different really. I never removed the panels from my trunk car when I had it. Wink
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:03 pm

taz, agree that it would be nice for something to change, what that is or should be i'm not really sure, this topic comes up every year, but seems to gain more and more support every year... I know there has been judge talk about more of a suv/truck class to sepearte from the hatches and mini trucks.

I would say maybe a way to do it would be your batts/amps can be behind the b-pillar in trunk/suv's but all sub/box enclosures have to remain where they are now... that would give at least SUV's a pretty big advantage... as ppl running them in SB have been doing some nice #'s with them setup like that.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:25 pm

the anwser to the rex an mini are coming Wink
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:27 pm

jmorri wrote:
taz, agree that it would be nice for something to change, what that is or should be i'm not really sure, this topic comes up every year, but seems to gain more and more support every year... I know there has been judge talk about more of a suv/truck class to sepearte from the hatches and mini trucks.

I would say maybe a way to do it would be your batts/amps can be behind the b-pillar in trunk/suv's but all sub/box enclosures have to remain where they are now... that would give at least SUV's a pretty big advantage... as ppl running them in SB have been doing some nice #'s with them setup like that.

true , just trying to get more cars in classes that already exist , just cant do it with the seat rule , again the crx is not a majic car they just have the seat advantage , if we can run in multiple class that puts more money in usaci
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:24 pm

my vote is to allow anybody any vehicle in stock classes to be able to remove the back seat..... great idea...
Back to top Go down
Treo Truck
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Treo Truck

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:01 pm

First things first....CRX's are loud.....Mini's are loud....hell there are many other loud cars out there also....I own a mini...and I bought my mini becasue I like them and it is what I prefered to buy and drive......does that make it magically loud? If you think so come hang with me for a month or so when I go work on it over my lunch break at work and late nights when my family is sleeping and then go to work the next day....Saturdays...Sundays when I would rahter be out riding my motorcycle or fishing with my kids....F U....

CRX's yes I give the guys using a hard time joking around but let it be known I know they also take a lot of work and dedication.

Dont think so buy one...build it and BRING IT TO THE LANES and see how easy it is.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:13 pm

Treo Truck wrote:
First things first....CRX's are loud.....Mini's are loud....hell there are many other loud cars out there also....I own a mini...and I bought my mini becasue I like them and it is what I prefered to buy and drive......does that make it magically loud? If you think so come hang with me for a month or so when I go work on it over my lunch break at work and late nights when my family is sleeping and then go to work the next day....Saturdays...Sundays when I would rahter be out riding my motorcycle or fishing with my kids....F U....

CRX's yes I give the guys using a hard time joking around but let it be known I know they also take a lot of work and dedication.

Dont think so buy one...build it and BRING IT TO THE LANES and see how easy it is.
i agree its not as easy as it seems to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:27 pm

crx's are not magical, sure they are loud cars but not without work, everyone of our crx's has a differant style setup in it, everyone of them are completely diferant on tuning and what they like, it is up to you to make it loud, i guarantee that if i put as much time into another vehilce that i put into my crx it would be loud as a mofo and turn some heads.

from last year when i first built my boxes i was doing a 154.9 with 2 IA 20.1's, i worked with the IA's getting those boxes up to a 158.5, then switching to mmats amps up to a 159.4 for last years finals on 2 matts amps,

now a year later i'm still running those exact same boxes, and have tuned the hell out of the car and can do over a 60 with the two mmats amps, so its all in spending time with your car a meter and making it loud, not just throwing equipment at the cars that makes it loud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:28 pm

but anyways i agree a trunk class would be fun, but dont be pissed off when the same people that are winning now with crx's are still the ones's winning,

why?

beacue they spend hundreds of hours working on there cars to make them loud, not because a car is magic
Back to top Go down
The Ambulance
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
The Ambulance

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:29 pm

Don't kill me but if rexs and minis don't have an advantage then why we only have Three trunks at finals? rules are rules so i live with em but this is just my two cents...
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:34 pm

I say leave it as it is...leave the guys,and girls alone who owns them,everything takes hard work,nothing is just magical or anything like that,as far as finals go,congrats to everyone who attended.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:50 am

Treo Truck wrote:

i think you got this wrong , i am NOT bashing crx/minis , i am trying to get more cars and trucks that people can not use under current rules to be-able to run against them , it may or maynot work. let them work as hard and as many hours as we all do , last week my guys worked more on their own cars in some cold pooter weather (30-40 with heavy winds ) to get the numbers we did , but only being able to run in street beat because of back seat rule , make it about the build that you spend so much time on , not the fact it is a mini or it has a back seat/trunk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:08 pm

no cars 15 years or older for next year, how bout that?
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:52 pm

kickercrx wrote:
no cars 15 years or older for next year, how bout that?

i think i know were you are coming from with that statement... but keep in mind if we are trying to expand this org. our primary customer base is going to be young kids whos don't have anything better to spend there money on... and in this area i know not everybody has nice newer cars... i personally have two cars that are older than 15 yrs... good idea though...

that would also mean everybody whos car is a 93 or older wouldn't be able to compete next year... how many of you have cars older than a 93 that you compete with????...

We have also been through in and out about crx's are not magic... im sure that everybody who has one has made their point and im sure we all understand that... whoever don't well i feel sorry for you... with that being said we all know that crx's don't need or don't have a back seat and that could be an advantage over cars that do and maybe to level out the playing field or bring more interest to the sport we allow all cars to remove back seat fully... then maybe somebody will find a car louder than a rex.... if thats not the case thought it gives others who don't think they have a chance against a rex in their lets say... civic si cause of the back seat it just might give them hope.... personally i think if the rules were to change and allow people to take out their back seat fully it would bring quite a bit more interest... it would also play into the crx's are not magic and the presumption that alot of people have is that to be loud they need a crx... and if they don't have one they just might be to scared to compete... if they are able to have the similiar advantage of no back seat... they might think they have a chance and compete....

P.S. - im not to good with words and do expect to be bashed for saying this but i hope everybody understands what i am trying to say...
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:21 pm

i think it would actually be better to increase the number of vehicles that would able to compete than decrease the number or limit the type of car also...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:46 pm

i was just trying to beat around the bush with that 15 years or older crap, that would get rid of the square bodies and crx's, ok 2 classes then 15+ yrs old, and 0-14 yrs old
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:41 pm

kickercrx wrote:
i was just trying to beat around the bush with that 15 years or older crap, ok 2 classes then 15+ yrs old, and 0-14 yrs old

lol not trying to bring in any pedofiles... lol jk... good idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: previos post crxs/mini trucks   previos post crxs/mini trucks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

previos post crxs/mini trucks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: