Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Vote_lcapgive - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Voting_bargive - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Vote_lcapgive - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Voting_bargive - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build songs finals record globe quad records louisiana kyle Johncarr state disc crank contest broken crzyblondgrl silence 2010 chef drive 80inches Audiopipe pics stereo dollar world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team

Go down 
+24
tijuana_no
bruce-bruce
rd s10
ibbangin
nebrsq
Crash
supadave
Kicker Kevin
n-stereo
PhatSam
XFL-Leader
BBGIC
slumpinhonda
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
gameoverstreeta
Navi
bassahaulic
sanman
Big Ed
Tim Schaffer
mod4000
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

In your own words Everyone Please decribe the word Team!
and how it applies to you!

Because some people do not understand! Razz
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:58 pm

Big Ed wrote:
Hey tim, maybe some old blood on the team will be back in 09. Things are turning around now.

Good News Big Ed! cheers
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:01 pm

Navi wrote:
+1 for drama posts!

If it wasnt for the drama you wouldnt have anything to do but fart Scott!
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:04 pm

sanman wrote:
get off the bong i said its not about me, and I said when we was a team.

stop trying to make this look like its about me.

and kevin was the one that wanted chilcothe booted from the team cause chilcothe was having issues instead of trying to help the guy out.

your right i dont regret my decision at all.

And Quit telling me to get off the bong its the only way I can tolerate you and your not my mother! lol
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:15 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
Navi wrote:
+1 for drama posts!

make no mistake my farts can cause drama of their own.....
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:17 pm

Navi wrote:
KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
Navi wrote:
+1 for drama posts!

make no mistake my farts can cause drama of their own.....

So I hear! affraid
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:46 pm

Thanks donnie
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:15 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
This statement was not directed to all there is still some of you that are straight up! and I still have a lot of love and respect for and you all know who you are!

The rest can kiss my ass!

i still have respect for ya donnie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:16 pm

Big Ed wrote:
Thanks donnie

who the hell is big ed lol let me know if you need anything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:17 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
This statement was not directed to all there is still some of you that are straight up! and I still have a lot of love and respect for and you all know who you are!

The rest can kiss my ass!
not me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:25 pm

Question for ya Donnie.... Is it a PURPLE substance you are putting in that bong? If so OHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD.....

I CANT BREATHHHHHHHHHHHH...... YOU MEMBER
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:39 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
anyway here is my reply to him and all who feel the same way!

No what you dont understand is I have spent so much money for so many supporting this sport because of my love for it and the competitors like yourself, after last years Cow poopy In which I personally had nothing to do with I was caught up in the middle and was already disrespected by most all of you, over crap you still dont understand. Its Great that you use to respect me I use to respect most all of you competitors also but I lost respect for most all of you guys also. I Have never seen such poor sportsmanship on the behalf of the competitors as I have the last year or two. And the person who started it all is now a part of your team.

I have many things in my life that bring me love and respect! My Business,Family and my Real Friends and life its self, so I really dont need your approval or your respect to make me feel whole but thanks for confirming what I already knew.

This among other reasons is why I cancled many of my shows last year and why I wont have to many this year. Im sick of all you whining ass competitors.

If you spent as much time working on the cars as you all spend crying about stupid stuff you all might be able to beat us!

As far as your statement about Krissy and her not building her car she does come to the shop and work on it. She is a newbie and she is still learning. Im sure seeing how you made this statement you have never had anyone help you with your car now or when you was a newbie.

Fyi the first year Swat got back in the game ask bill who helped him with the build and info that got chad his first world championship you all forget and talk way to much Dung Pile.

so I guess that wasnt fair or was unsportsman like when we helped Chad win too! Do you feel the same about Chad as you do Krissy?

Any way do your homework before you come barking up the wrong tree!

Thanks for sharing your feelings with me it really helped.
Donnie

whos talking sh!t??? Bill and Chad both made it a point to thank you and bruce for the help in 2006.....but you gave them an idea and they ran with it and put some of our own twist to it. but they did thank you............

Krissy kevin and rich did do a great job getn the job done this year! was a hell of a number. But i think we all need to last every bit of drama die down from this year so we can move on with it. This kinda stuff aired out on here will likely drive people away.......i know several newbies that frequent the forum and are wanting to compete next year but things like this drama may make them change their mind

Good Job to your guys this year ya did great even with all the mishaps
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:45 pm

O BTW..........my definition of team is...........

Everyone helping eachother get to a common objective......and have fun doing it.....We all have fun first cause if it aint fun then whats the point???????????? I try my hardest to answer everyones questions at shows and give people a hand with their stuff ya should see me at our local shows my head looks like its gunna explode im runnin around all over hell helpin people work on their rides LOL but it makes me feel good when they get louder and are having FUN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:58 pm

hey donnie here is how much help i got from you guys in 2006,

i came to a show, bruce did a big number, i asked if i could see his set up, he said at finals, i asked him about it, he said 6 12's 2 forward 4 up, build it as small as you can, so thats what we did

also at the show you showed me an empty box for 4 12's, you showed me the inside, and it had 45's in the corners and coated with resin, thats how much help i got from you guys,

sure i talked to bruce on the phone about kx1200's, but i never ended up getting any, sure sanman told me how to build a box for 4 12's, but i didnt build that either.

now that my box is no longer the standard i will tell you how i built it

ok the info i was given was 6 12's 2 forward 4 up, thats about all the help we got, no one built it for us, you guys always say who helped you build it and gave you the info, no one helped us build it , it was bill and i that built it, yes, you guys did give us some info, but all the info was was 2 forward, 4 up, build it small.

and everyone know to resin the inside of box, and as far as the 45's in the corners, we didnt do that.

but here is what we built

2 boxes, 30.5 x 13.5 x 13.5, one forward 2 up in each box.

when it came to the port, well i did not know at the time we built it, but, your guys' ports were all internal, bill and i tryed that, but it didnt work

we ended up with 23" ports, about 17 internal, 6 external,

when we got to finals some of your guys are like the ports are all wrong, this is wrong, that is wrong, well not for my car, i tested ports from 34" all the way down to 4" and the 23" length was best

so how much does that sound like yours, not to much other than the 2 fwd 6 up and small

so as far as you guys helping us with info, yes, you did give us some info, you said 2 fwd and 4 up, and yes bruce did mic monkey for my rerun and was louder, but that was just icing on the cake, i had already won, but he was there for that if needed and thanked

as far as you guys building it for me like you always make it sound, not the case

all i got was the little bit of info and figured it out on our own, not a built car.

but i did thank all for the help i did get
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:34 pm

my definition of team is kicking your feet up on the desk, eating steak and cavior and drinking wine while timmay works on your car.

see thats a true teammate right there, building my car while im gone
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:14 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
Big Ed wrote:
Hey tim, maybe some old blood on the team will be back in 09. Things are turning around now.

Good News Big Ed! cheers

that will be great!!!!
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:53 pm

hey james let me put a cup on first next time..hahahahahah.. I will get with everyone as things come together. I still keep an eye on things.
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:39 am

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
bassahaulic wrote:
Tim Schaffer wrote:
as for our team its more than car audio we are friends we all keep in touch all year we have some partys when we all get together a few times a year we look for new additions to our group also and do our best to show them the ropes and bring new blood to this sport...
X2 for T.B.C. =) Very Happy

As it should Be!

Yeah!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:04 pm

kickercrx wrote:
hey donnie here is how much help i got from you guys in 2006,

i came to a show, bruce did a big number, i asked if i could see his set up, he said at finals, i asked him about it, he said 6 12's 2 forward 4 up, build it as small as you can, so thats what we did

also at the show you showed me an empty box for 4 12's, you showed me the inside, and it had 45's in the corners and coated with resin, thats how much help i got from you guys,

sure i talked to bruce on the phone about kx1200's, but i never ended up getting any, sure sanman told me how to build a box for 4 12's, but i didnt build that either.

now that my box is no longer the standard i will tell you how i built it

ok the info i was given was 6 12's 2 forward 4 up, thats about all the help we got, no one built it for us, you guys always say who helped you build it and gave you the info, no one helped us build it , it was bill and i that built it, yes, you guys did give us some info, but all the info was was 2 forward, 4 up, build it small.

and everyone know to resin the inside of box, and as far as the 45's in the corners, we didnt do that.

but here is what we built

2 boxes, 30.5 x 13.5 x 13.5, one forward 2 up in each box.

when it came to the port, well i did not know at the time we built it, but, your guys' ports were all internal, bill and i tryed that, but it didnt work

we ended up with 23" ports, about 17 internal, 6 external,

when we got to finals some of your guys are like the ports are all wrong, this is wrong, that is wrong, well not for my car, i tested ports from 34" all the way down to 4" and the 23" length was best

so how much does that sound like yours, not to much other than the 2 fwd 6 up and small

so as far as you guys helping us with info, yes, you did give us some info, you said 2 fwd and 4 up, and yes bruce did mic monkey for my rerun and was louder, but that was just icing on the cake, i had already won, but he was there for that if needed and thanked

as far as you guys building it for me like you always make it sound, not the case

all i got was the little bit of info and figured it out on our own, not a built car.

but i did thank all for the help i did get

everything you stated is correct I never said it was anymore than Info in my post And I never stated we built it, This was not directed at you in any way me and one of your team mates were at odds over kevin and rich helping Krissy and I merely stated that we helped you win a championship not taking any props from you Dogg! its all good. I think he and I came to terms I told him I was sorry i came off like that but it was in refference to the way he came to me.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:49 pm

team

–noun
1.a number of persons forming one of the sides in a game or contest: a football team.
2.a number of persons associated in some joint action: a team of advisers.
3.two or more horses, oxen, or other animals harnessed together to draw a vehicle, plow, or the like.
4.one or more draft animals together with the harness and vehicle drawn.
5.a family of young animals, esp. ducks or pigs.
6.Obsolete. offspring or progeny; race or lineage.
–verb (used with object)
7.to join together in a team.
8.Chiefly Northern U.S. Older Use. to convey or transport by means of a team; haul.
–verb (used without object)
9.to drive a team.
10.to gather or join in a team, a band, or a cooperative effort (usually fol. by up, together, etc.).
–adjective
11.of, pertaining to, or performed by a team: a team sport; team effort.
Origin:
bef. 900; ME teme (n.), OE tēam child-bearing, brood, offspring, set of draft beasts; c. D toom bridle, reins, G Zaum, ON taumrgive - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Thinsp

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:09 pm

I pick #4. We have a lot of animals that like draft. I don't know what they do with the harness or how well they draw. That's all up to them. I just keep my eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:22 pm

I have a thought.....

Why don't private messages STAY private!

Wouldn't that be a novel concept. Wink
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:33 pm

Small teams IMO will benifit more than large teams. As big driven got I was still finding I only talked to handful and tried to help another handful. I've enjoyed my time with Driven. Good people to call my friends.
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:56 pm

i also like #5 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:08 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:

everything you stated is correct I never said it was anymore than Info in my post And I never stated we built it, This was not directed at you in any way me and one of your team mates were at odds over kevin and rich helping Krissy and I merely stated that we helped you win a championship not taking any props from you Dogg! its all good. I think he and I came to terms I told him I was sorry i came off like that but it was in refference to the way he came to me.

Donnie,
First off, it isn't anyone business as far as I am concerned.

It sounds like someone is jealous now because Rich and I helped Krissie and SWAT accepted Bruce on their Team to help them out.

There have been many people helping other people.
Alma got help.
Jack Sisco got help from Hughes.
Firgard helps the guy he sold his crx to.

Haterz hate!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:26 pm

and bitches remain bitches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:29 pm

and pie is pie
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:
KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:

Donnie,
First off, it isn't anyone business as far as I am concerned.

It sounds like someone is jealous now because Rich and I helped Krissie and SWAT accepted Bruce on their Team to help them out.

There have been many people helping other people.
Alma got help.
Jack Sisco got help from Hughes.
Firgard helps the guy he sold his crx to.

Haterz hate!!!!!!!

What does this have to do with SWAT? And what does it have to do with Bruce? Idk why anyone would be jealous for you helping krissie? Thats what a team does right? I helped chad while he was gone he won finals, i helped magoo he won finals, i helped with the Bucket, i built my own car while helping do all the others too. Thats what a team is for to help eachother out! So i see no reason for anyone to be jealous of you rich and krissie!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:01 pm

well i am on a team an a great team at that a team that i think will help me in any way i need them. i have a captain in my region that no matter what time or what i need he got my back, he has been there for me before the team an i thank KENNY COLMAN for everything he has done for me an i thank JOHN PAYTON for gettin the ball rollin for me to be on db driven an to JIMBO AN ROB thanks guys an can't wait to meet ya.
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:12 pm

Dung Pile when I completed I can't even start a list of the people that "helped me" whether it be just idea's or actully hands on help. Kind of thought that is what it was all about.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:53 pm

sanman wrote:
and bitches remain bitches

Boy How True! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next