Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Vote_lcapsilence - Broken Silence SB5 run Voting_barsilence - Broken Silence SB5 run Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Vote_lcapsilence - Broken Silence SB5 run Voting_barsilence - Broken Silence SB5 run Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals Audiopipe stereo crzyblondgrl drive records 2010 world crank build Johncarr 80inches songs broken chef silence state quad globe disc contest dollar pics kyle louisiana record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Broken Silence SB5 run

Go down 
+29
splbox
2loudcrew
SBJL
slumpinhonda
Mike Jaffe
The_Rowlands
jdohman
mschwitz
BBGIC
Johncarr
Greg McCool
bruce-bruce
Magoo
supadave
memphis_yota
TeamSpead-Kenny
2003f150
caraudiofreq
mod4000
Navi
Skip01
Team Big'Un
charlesestes
scionsoloxb
sanman
Talonesi
Twisted Image
TECH114
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Empty
PostSubject: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:24 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:41 pm

I thought that was choppers van now? I remember sitting in that van for SB at steves 300's but then that van went to chopper?!?!?!? When did it go back to charles? Chopper just ran it at the last loud and clear show for himself?

Wow What kind of crazy things are going on here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:12 pm

i dunno, but if its ok to run same vehicle under 2 diff names and you dont have to even own it, then that's gonna save tim and i lots of money next year, we will just run 1 crx in all 4 stock classes and just add an amp as we go up in classes, now we just need 2 more names, how bout it kevin, and we will make curtis run too.

sweet, this is gonna save us lots of money cause it must be legal if people are doing it at finals, or ever for that case
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:26 pm

actually the name on the title. is chopper me and charles.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:35 pm

hey troy ill be up tomarrow to look at that buddy
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:38 pm

another kiss. LOL
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:39 pm

TECH114 wrote:
another kiss. LOL
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:35 pm

What the hell was he playing?
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:38 pm

im not explaining it again. think what you'd like, call me a cheater(atleast be man enuff to say it to my face) or whatever you'd like. it was an unusual situation that we tried to correct and people cry either way. ill take the green van to the next show and beat all the numbers from finals just to shut EVERYONE UP! I OFFERED TO PULL BOTH VANS FROM FINALS AND NOONE WANTED THAT. noone will be happy with this situation no matter what i do so how about you all just man up and beat the number!
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:40 pm

Well said it was very impressive number
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:42 pm

Yes sir!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:46 pm

I wasnt trying to take away from the score, I know that chopper has done some amazing scores this year with that van, and I SAT IN IT AT over a 160 at steves 300th. I was just trying to figure out when and where this van changed hands again. Like I said Chopper just ran it for points a few weeks ago, and then your using it at finals.

I am gonna leave this alone, I asked the wrong question at the wrong time I guess.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:08 pm

Wow....how did that song not get banned
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:14 pm

Having stood there listening to the run I dont remember it sounding like a solid note as it does on the video, possibly the recording?
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:24 pm

It's the recording from my phone.. It is a song not a tone..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:28 pm

it was a song i can name 3 cars that played it.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:41 pm

That was not a tone. I remember hearing some music coming from it
Back to top Go down
caraudiofreq
caraudiofreq

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:44 pm

Although i am nowhere near that loud, i would like to find out what song that is so i can use it on my new box!
Back to top Go down
http://www.piczo.com/caraudiofreq
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:09 pm

yeah spill it what song LOL
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:11 pm

Have to do your research bud.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:12 pm

I know it got the cd sitting in my termlab case
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:14 pm

I tried the song didn't do well for me
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:15 pm

well i thought that there was noway it was going to pass for music,so i brought it just didnt build my box for it.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:00 am

I know what it is kenny. Paul used to use it right?? I would never use a note this high LOL was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:01 am

I know what it is kenny. Paul used to use it right?? I would never use a note this high LOL was just wondering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:23 am

Wow, crazy song.

Definitely too high of a note for my setup though.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:06 am

what song was it, def would like to know what this is cause to me this sounded like noting but a tone, phone or no phone that was a tone guys. i do vids on my phone all time an they never sound like that. since no one is coming forth and calling the name of the song me being me i am gonna call it a tone till other wise, whether you say its not i won't beleive it till i get a name, that song had no note changes and no breaks hell i listen to so many diffent damn songs trough out ther year and all the ones i heard was either breaking or note changes this one had either. so someone let me in on the secret with a name of this.
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:22 am

i can assure you that was not tone ralph listened to it in a portable cd player to varify it is a cd trust me
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:32 am

supadave wrote:
what song was it, def would like to know what this is cause to me this sounded like noting but a tone, phone or no phone that was a tone guys. i do vids on my phone all time an they never sound like that. since no one is coming forth and calling the name of the song me being me i am gonna call it a tone till other wise, whether you say its not i won't beleive it till i get a name, that song had no note changes and no breaks hell i listen to so many diffent damn songs trough out ther year and all the ones i heard was either breaking or note changes this one had either. so someone let me in on the secret with a name of this.

listen , their was many many people watchin that run, if it was a tone it would have been handled. CHarles is a stand up guy, dont need a tone. Beleive that. People have come on here and said it wasnt a tone. Take their word for it, pm some people you might find out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:23 am

Anyone got better video of it? Or another video of someone else using same song?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence SB5 run   silence - Broken Silence SB5 run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Silence SB5 run
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next