Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Vote_lcapCongrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Voting_barCongrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Vote_lcapCongrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Voting_barCongrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo silence quad dollar finals Johncarr pics record world songs crzyblondgrl globe broken disc kyle 80inches Audiopipe contest chef 2010 records build state drive crank louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un

Go down 
+7
Team Big'Un
Team Kracker
thunderchicken
Stingraysevenout
mod4000
KeithsKitty
11 posters
AuthorMessage
KeithsKitty
KeithsKitty

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Empty
PostSubject: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:00 am

Congrat's to all that attended Finals....I had a blast this weekend...What a rush....I do want to give my Team a huge CONGRATS....Team Big Un you have come a long way....And to all that thought to say....We was sandbaggin....You obviously hadn't been present at the shows to notice that they went through a lot to get the numbers they did this weekend......No love lost though....Congrat's again to all and I have to give the respect to all those who participated. Unless your a cry baby....lol....Love ya Team Big Un
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:29 pm

I'm the one that started the sandbagger deal as a joke because I know for a fact that that team worked thier a$$'s off on that van ALL year long.

That team is made of a great bunch of guys and deserve thier success more than most.

Congrats on the # and the World Record
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:38 pm

Congratulations guys! I really missed seeing you all, especially Papa Bennie!! I just couldn't go, Ben knows why... but hopefully I'll get my newly single happy ass to Texas one of these days! I hope you had a GREAT time, and enjoyed the spa!

xoxo
Back to top Go down
KeithsKitty
KeithsKitty

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:59 pm

I know it was a joke. No love lost
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:01 pm

No love loss.... But i tell ya what girl... Next time be a little quicker with that DAMN PIZZZZA......LOL Incase you didn't know i was very greatful for DA PIZZZA. Almost passed out. Good job again guys and girlie........... YOU ALL DESERVE IT.
Back to top Go down
KeithsKitty
KeithsKitty

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:53 pm

We searched all over for that stinkin pizza joint just to realize it was right down the street and they would deliver.....Freaking Dallas.....All good things come to those who wait....lol...whatever
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:28 am

congrats team big un.
Back to top Go down
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:39 am

Great job guys! Im really glad to see you guys get the big W. Again CONGRATULATIONS>
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:11 pm

Thx to everyone who helped us out all year.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:11 pm

Thanks to everyone that helped along the way Charles I know I made you scratch your forehead a couple of times lol,I gotta keep it interesting, Thanks to our whole team and Jen thanks for letting me work late haha cheers
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:12 pm

We earned our number and our record never was anything givin
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:13 pm

Exactly... See u guys next yr..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:56 pm

Thx man
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:04 pm

Congrats on championship, world record, and points championship. I tried to keep up with you, but do not mind losing to great bunch of guys.
Back to top Go down
KeithsKitty
KeithsKitty

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:47 pm

Work Late???? I thought you were cheatin on me.....lol...jk....When ya'll were running all the vehicles you had 4 sancha's....At least at finals there was only one to compete with....But I think I found my play thing Friday night....lol
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:35 pm

hmmmmmm I am pretty sure u did, who feel down in the hotel lobby agian and the beer went rolling around on the floor Oh good times.
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:39 pm

Oh yes it was fun trying to keep all 4 vehicles together, that was job in itself.
Back to top Go down
KeithsKitty
KeithsKitty

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:45 pm

I didn't FALL down...I got pulled down on top of Steph....lol.....That was some funny stuff....Good times, good times
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:02 pm

I was talking about Steph and its always good times with Team Big'un anyone that went out with us all year can tell u that.

The old man behind the desk said uh ya yall need to get to yalls room I couldn't stop laughing
Back to top Go down
KeithsKitty
KeithsKitty

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:32 pm

THat was some funny shiznits right there.....Guess the desk man just didn't see a good time standing, I mean laying on the floor in front of him.....hahahaha....AHHHHHH.....I miss Vicky....lol
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:34 pm

Oh lawd I almost forgot about her, she was a nice one. Dam I may have to put a top 5 stripper list together from Team Big'un adventures this year. Oh lawd
Back to top Go down
KeithsKitty
KeithsKitty

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:37 pm

Well, I do believe that 2 of the top 5 I wrangled in....Maybe more....I'm in love with a stripper....lmao

Remember Sonny's.......Oh yeah....You don't....You were passed out in the car....lmao.......
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:39 pm

No i didn't remember that, but I do remeber this Mercedes from St Louis she is bound to be on the top of the list, just ask charles or 8675309 she was a goddess
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:29 pm

Team Big'Un wrote:
No i didn't remember that, but I do remeber this Mercedes from St Louis she is bound to be on the top of the list, just ask charles or 8675309 she was a goddess

Twisted Evil She was verrrry sexy! I'm glad Keith had me come over to that stage! You were already there, mesmerized, lol
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:52 pm

KeithsKitty wrote:
We searched all over for that stinkin pizza joint just to realize it was right down the street and they would deliver.....Freaking Dallas.....All good things come to those who wait....lol...whatever
was that pizza from SALS if so they have killer pizza
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:57 pm

A top 5 stripper list would be interesting I know Vicki is probly going to be on top of Jen's list cuz she well you had to be there it was good time long time lol
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:09 pm

I was there, but she would have been in heaven with Mercedes
Back to top Go down
KeithsKitty
KeithsKitty

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:18 pm

the pizza was from zittos or zinos. Something like that
Back to top Go down
KeithsKitty
KeithsKitty

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:19 pm

and 25 dollars vicky made me holla. Lmao
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:37 pm

True that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un   Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrat's to all at the Finals....Especially Team Big Un
Page 1 of 1