Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Vote_lcapCongrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Voting_barCongrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Vote_lcapCongrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Voting_barCongrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state disc globe kyle records contest 2010 Audiopipe crzyblondgrl stereo drive finals world silence 80inches pics crank chef build Johncarr quad record louisiana songs dollar broken
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members

Go down 
+2
DANNY BRITAIN
Organized_Noize_Don
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Organized_Noize_Don
Organized_Noize_Don

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members   Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:15 pm

I would like to send a Big Congrats to all the Team Maxxsonics Members that traveled and competed this weekend at the Chester WV event. A great showing as well as a great amount of team work. I was good hanging out with you guys again. Keep up the great work and continue to make Maxxsonics happy.
Back to top Go down
DANNY BRITAIN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
DANNY BRITAIN

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members   Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:17 pm

sounds like fun was had by all!
Tell everyone I said hi
Back to top Go down
caravanbass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
caravanbass

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members   Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:11 am

Organized_Noize_Don wrote:
I would like to send a Big Congrats to all the Team Maxxsonics Members that traveled and competed this weekend at the Chester WV event. A great showing as well as a great amount of team work. I was good hanging out with you guys again. Keep up the great work and continue to make Maxxsonics happy.

well i see you finally decided to post on here!!!lol wasup Don!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/safaribass
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members   Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:27 pm

Congrats guys!
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members   Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:56 pm

Don,

When the hell are you going to get your fanny back to El Paso? The hell with the army, I need all the activity you stirred up there.

Good to hear from you again. If you need my hooptie to help with the moving, I've got you covered. Hi to Becky.
Back to top Go down
BigE
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
BigE

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members   Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:48 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:
Don,

When the hell are you going to get your fanny back to El Paso? The hell with the army, I need all the activity you stirred up there.

I keep asking the thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/274208
caravanbass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
caravanbass

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members   Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:51 pm

BigE wrote:
Mike Jaffe wrote:
Don,

I keep asking the thing.

hell i want to move back that way too.HEY! ERNIE AND MIKE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/safaribass
Organized_Noize_Don
Organized_Noize_Don

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members   Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:27 am

Next month we should find out where my next destination will take me. All I know is that I have another sponser and a Astro now. Not sure what I am going to do with it all. but I am sure that I have to get loud. It has been too long since I sat inside of a vehicle while it burps 160+ db.
Back to top Go down
BigE
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
BigE

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members   Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:03 am

Hey Stacy,

Well get your ass down here then. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/274208
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members   Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats to all Team Maxxsonics Team Members
Page 1 of 1