Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
here too...Finals change - Page 2 Vote_lcaphere too...Finals change - Page 2 Voting_barhere too...Finals change - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
here too...Finals change - Page 2 Vote_lcaphere too...Finals change - Page 2 Voting_barhere too...Finals change - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records contest state crank songs chef quad kyle stereo globe build Audiopipe world broken 2010 crzyblondgrl record 80inches Johncarr silence finals dollar pics disc louisiana drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

here too...Finals change

Go down 
+13
OnYrMrk
Jan Bennett
STREETBEATZ19
BBGIC
TeamCobra1
Chris's Studio Civic
nebrsq
Crush
PerformanceTyler
jkrob21
tijuana_no
jayhawkblk
jsketoe
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

here too...Finals change - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

09/26/2008

For Immediate Release.

USACI announced today that the 2008 USACI World Finals and Tuner Jam will be re-locating to the Dallas-Fort Worth area in Texas. Every effort is being made to keep the current dates. Event specifics including hotels will be updated frequently over the next week. Despite incredible efforts and input on behalf of the Omaha retailers and USACI, there were obstacles to the event in the Omaha market that could not be overcome.

USACI would like to thank Stereo West, Inphase Audio, Nebraska Furniture Mart, and Metro Audio for all their efforts. "While we at USACI are disappointed to be making a change so late in the season we welcome the opportunity to take USACI Finals back to Texas and develop a new venue" stated Ralph Randall, USACI's president. "We also have several forthcoming announcements coming about our new finals sponsors and the plans for our new venue!" he continued. These announcements can be expected over the next 5-7 days.

USACI has a very strong support base in the mid-south region that includes Texas and the move will undoubtedly increase not only competitor attendance but spectator turnout as well. Several manufacturers have already committed to support the event and we expect several more in the next two weeks. www.usaciworldfinals.com will be updated as contracts are secured. Please visit the site regularly.

“It worked before you broke it!”
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:56 pm

TeamCobra1 wrote:
USACI wrote:
Looks like it will be at the state fairgrounds in Dallas. Will move to Will Rogers in Fort Worth for 2009. Same weekend as before.

Will have 24-hour security, free trailer parking (saves many $100.00), and more.

And, since finals was moved at the last minute and the change will impact a great many competitors, anyone traveling more than 500 miles will receive a discount on entry fees. This may not make up for all the extra expense but it adds up.

1. Free secure trailer parking ($100 savings)
2. Clubs and groups can RESERVE space together @ no charge.
3. 20% entry fee discount (1st entry) for those traveling more than 500 miles.
4. Points cutoff will be extended to October 19, 2008. Invites will still mail on October 10 so those who qualify later will have to call in to register.

so

Like I said, not a lot but hopefully it will add up. I know it will on our end! LOL

so does this mean that finals will be outside....if so that is a huge step in the wrong direction

I think they are trying to keep as much of it indoors as possible Mickey. However an outdoor event might keep the noise floor down.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
Above Average Contributor
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:18 pm

I was looking for and archive post that I made about two years ago....when I said if all the shows keep going like they r we will b in a empty field somewhere for our finals.....hope that's not the case....if its outside I want even b a spectator.....im not jumping the gun just asking a question.....nobody freeeeek out
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:25 pm

I remember that post bro. I even joked about having it someones front yard. LOL I hope the show stays big. I really hope it gets bigger!
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:56 pm

outside USACi Finals would suck beyond all that has ever sucked before.
I don't mind the lanes for judging being outside like back in the day at KC...but the judging and cars need to be inside. I think that's the plan honestly. I could see some SPL cars getting booted to outside but at night we're going to have to let everyone inside to park...cuase that's when it gets...ummm...well...you know.
Back to top Go down
Monte B.
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:37 pm

Don't worry about it being outside too much. There are plenty of buildings within the Fair Park grounds.

Here's a link to a map of the entire facility. I'm not sure what portions we will be inhabiting.

http://www.fairpark.org/fairpark/pdfs/fair_park_map_2008.pdf
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:46 pm

monte , where is this place , i am not very familiar with dallas .i just know 1-20 e i-35
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:24 am

Guys calm down, the venue is big enough to fit ALOT of cars inside.

In another post I said if we needed we could use outside but we will fit all your butts indoors.

Rolling Eyes Men Mad

j/k lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:46 am

i cant wait to go to finals in dallass, unfortunatley that wont be this year, it'll have to wait till next year
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:12 am

maybe it will change again????
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:28 am

tijuana_no wrote:
monte , where is this place , i am not very familiar with dallas .i just know 1-20 e i-35

It's just to the east of downtown Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:29 am

Magoo wrote:
maybe it will change again????

It's already set for next year....well, hopefully.

Fort Worth.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:26 pm

the fairgrounds huh...... Well make sure everyone is packin some heat.

It should be fun time.
Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:26 pm

Dallas eh?! I got a couple of ex... um... friends in Dallas I can call to stay. heheheheheee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:32 pm

FROM RALPH:

1. We will have blocks at hotels within 3 miles of the event. These are NICE hotels and have security. Some in the West End and Downtown area JUST LIKE K.C. Will have a shuttle set up for OUR block hotels. Radisson and others are working on contracts.

2. Everyone will be inside and we will have electric. Cost to follow.

3. Security Friday and Saturday night at the show site. Working on allowing cards to stay inside until Monday AM. Will let everyone know.

4. We are using the Auto Building and the Centennial Halls. Total about 180,000 SF. SQ and SPL will be in separate halls as the current plan is.

I will be on the road for a large event in Portland, Or this weekend and Darville is out to Arizona and Vegas so we will do as much as we can from the road but please be patient.

“It worked before you broke it!”
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:23 pm

Read the main post in the general section. It explains most of it.

Indoor... Nice building.... Not to worry....'
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:25 pm

thanks for clarification.....c yall there
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:26 pm

mickey - check your PM

Smile
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:04 am

Mickey your a Fag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Chris sorry saw your call im calllin ya wed promise my bad bro.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:25 am

it doesn't make me a fag because I let u go down on me.....Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:53 am

finals is gonna be super
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:33 am

super awsome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here too...Finals change   here too...Finals change - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

here too...Finals change
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2