Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Vote_lcapSWAT TEAM - Page 2 Voting_barSWAT TEAM - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Vote_lcapSWAT TEAM - Page 2 Voting_barSWAT TEAM - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records world contest chef louisiana finals state record build stereo broken pics Audiopipe 2010 crank crzyblondgrl dollar silence Johncarr globe kyle disc quad 80inches drive songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

SWAT TEAM

Go down 
+8
ktsstratus
STREETBEATZ19
The_Rowlands
sanman
tragicsounds
slumpinhonda
Moparbass28
Magoo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SWAT TEAM   SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:17 am

First topic message reminder :

I just wanted to say thank you to our team and to the leaders of our team Bill Gass and Danny Britain. You guys have done alot for our team and I personaly thank you for it. Hardhitters I thank you for joining us and all the hard work and dedication you all have done and will be doing Twisted Evil. Kyle and Marquis I thank you for your help personaly. Laughing Danny you have been an awsome and pricless addition to our team. We would be lost this year without you withh Bills new role in the store. You have taught me alot this year that I would have never known. Thank you for taking the time to teach me so insatilling technichs. You are the reason for our success in 08 believe dat Twisted Evil Bill Gass I thank you for everything you have ever done for me in our 11 year venture. You have helped and prodded me so many times I will never be able to repay you! Bill you are a great friend and mentor. To our team thank you all and timmy THANK YOU for all of your hard work and dedication you are an asset to our team Laughing THANK YOU ALL I just thought people should know that they are appriciated Very Happy PUBLICLY Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT TEAM   SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:37 pm

well while you two are playing with your fruit im going to get the pie
Back to top Go down
BillGass
Above Average Contributor
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT TEAM   SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:06 pm

Donnie, old friend, thank you for the kind words. It would be cool if you came up to our show. We'd love to have you. Unfortunately plenty of $h!t happens in this sport Those of us who have been around forever have seen plenty of it. Sometimes from the inside, sometimes from outside. What separates those of us who have persevered from those who didn't is the ability to keep our head up and move on. Everyone seems to have overcome and moved on. Hopefully time, as it usually does, will heal the wounds.

Finals this year should be hotter than ever in the lanes. There certainly is no shortage of rivalries. Everyone just needs to bring plenty of people with them so that the show can be a success. Lots through the gate to keep this thing alive!
Back to top Go down

SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT TEAM   SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:22 am

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
Magoo wrote:
Thanks that all sounds great to me hope you can make it sept 21 to our show

the rest of the team has their points so if we come we wont be competitive as we will not bring are finals setup and show our cards yet. so it would be kind of pointless

wait a min, not to post jack, but your guys just got reinstated like 9 days ago and they already have all there points for finals? i was simply inviting you guys in the other post, not to steal designs, but to kinda get them back out there competing again and get some free 3x points just before the points cutoff.
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT TEAM   SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:50 am

kickercrx wrote:
KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
Magoo wrote:
Thanks that all sounds great to me hope you can make it sept 21 to our show

the rest of the team has their points so if we come we wont be competitive as we will not bring are finals setup and show our cards yet. so it would be kind of pointless

wait a min, not to post jack, but your guys just got reinstated like 9 days ago and they already have all there points for finals? i was simply inviting you guys in the other post, not to steal designs, but to kinda get them back out there competing again and get some free 3x points just before the points cutoff.

chad I wasnt taking it that you would steal designs just was saying that we wouldnt be playing our finals boxes. so we wouldnt be as competitive in a prior post some one stated from your group that this show is a show not to sandbag its all out therefore we wont have our all out setup in before finals therefore we would be getting our asses kicked.

as far as points yes I think they have them they were reinstated more than 9 days ago and they went to several shows and ran several class each taking firsts.

I thanked you for the invite and that was sincere.

once again Im done with the Arguing,fighting and ready move forward I have been friends with most of you for quite awhile and have much respect for most all you.

Lets all move forward in peace.
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT TEAM   SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:34 am

I agree donny and think regardless of the setups it would b nice 2 have u all there please come up and we could all have fub together again
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT TEAM   SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:17 pm

I LOVE EVERYBODY EVEN MORE IF I CAN HAVE THE ANOOSE
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT TEAM   SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:35 pm

Don't 4get 4free show
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT TEAM   SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:05 pm

timmy where are you...........??????o yea FRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE SHOW 21ST IN THE BIG "O" SWAT TEAM
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT TEAM   SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:46 pm

[quote="KC_LOUD&CLEAR]

as far as points yes I think they have them they were reinstated more than 9 days ago and they went to several shows and ran several class each taking firsts.

[/quote]

That's alot of points in 9 days....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound

SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT TEAM   SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:21 pm

affraid affraid maybe long dayz,lmao lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT TEAM   SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:51 pm

what is the anoose?
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893

SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT TEAM   SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:44 am

That thing that u willing give up
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT TEAM   SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:13 pm

if everything seams loud and clear and people are sweeping up the trash I guess all we can do is swat the competition lol just a joke guys
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-08-19

SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT TEAM   SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:35 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^HAHA Magoo^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT TEAM   SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:17 pm

that was pretty good actually
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT TEAM   SWAT TEAM - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWAT TEAM
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2