Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Vote_lcapMods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Voting_barMods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Vote_lcapMods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Voting_barMods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 80inches dollar pics globe Audiopipe stereo contest crzyblondgrl finals songs quad records state chef silence build drive disc louisiana record crank world broken kyle Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.

Go down 
+6
scionsoloxb
Magoo
Moparbass28
John Payton
sanman
PhatSam
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PhatSam
Above Average Contributor
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

I got a 300 amp adjustible reg alt. It is in a older ford casing that is close to a large GM case. 300 plus shipping

Still have the rd 3250- 500 shipped.

this is the last of what I have

Last edited by PhatSam on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:50 pm

HANG ON WAIT A SECOND

1,2,3 PEOPLE THAT WAS DENIED THE RIGHT TO BE ON TEAM LOUD AND CLEAR I CANT BE MAD AT YALL BUT EVALUATE YALLS LAST 2 YEARS AND ASK YOURSELF ARE YOU WORTH THE RISK WELL ITS NOT BECAUSE OF LACK OF PRODUCTIVITY
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:53 pm

LMAO.. Still funny.. keep goin. Razz
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:20 pm

fornicate it, you dont know what the last 2 years has been like in my life with my son, so unless you want to walk a mile in my shoes kiss my ass and im glad i didnt get on loud and clear, i found a better team that has helped me elevate my game and get places
Back to top Go down
twistedmayhem
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:24 am

this is comical
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:18 pm

why do you feel the need to insult people in order to be able to communicate with them....
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:30 pm

ibbangin wrote:
why do you feel the need to insult people in order to be able to communicate with them....
yep
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:55 pm

talk about lettin something die i did i didnt post in this for a while now.

Billy did i STEAL YOUR ICE CREAM OR SOMETHING IT AINT MY FAULT YOU CANT HANG WITH QUISE BRO
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:01 am

did you just say that damn affraid
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:53 pm

sanman wrote:
talk about lettin something die i did i didnt post in this for a while now.

Billy did i STEAL YOUR ICE CREAM OR SOMETHING IT AINT MY FAULT YOU CANT HANG WITH QUISE BRO

still attemting to down people???? it shows that in order for u to talk with someone u need to try to bring them down a notch... look at all ur post if it's a real discussion anything more than just chit chat you insult either by downing thier usaci accomplishments or personal attacks on thier apperence etc.... there is a big difference in being blunt and what u do... quis is good no doubt about it!!!! never said he wasn't!!!! he hasn't shown nothing without a tone....
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:54 pm

Magoo wrote:
did you just say that damn affraid

thought bill glass had nothing to do with it???? we are still at this question.... scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:34 pm

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:03 pm

ill bring you some ice cream at finals man
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:28 pm

u bring me some pizza Ryan
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:45 pm

rd s10 wrote:
u bring me some pizza Ryan
alright. iam making a list.

BIGGER HAMMER
ICECREAM
PIZZA.

anything else?
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:45 pm

jeff the amp in question is fine the amplifier that burned up was due to a fault in the power supply the other I had problems with was due to a subwoofer failure. when you gonna be ready to line that 800 horse rex up with my street car????
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:09 pm

when ure ready to line something up against me in the lanes????????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2