Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Vote_lcapMods please delete. This might get out of hand. Voting_barMods please delete. This might get out of hand. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Vote_lcapMods please delete. This might get out of hand. Voting_barMods please delete. This might get out of hand. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl Johncarr contest quad world songs 80inches crank globe chef dollar kyle stereo build Audiopipe disc pics broken finals record records silence louisiana state 2010 drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.

Go down 
+6
scionsoloxb
Magoo
Moparbass28
John Payton
sanman
PhatSam
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PhatSam
Above Average Contributor
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Empty
PostSubject: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:23 pm

I got a 300 amp adjustible reg alt. It is in a older ford casing that is close to a large GM case. 300 plus shipping

Still have the rd 3250- 500 shipped.

this is the last of what I have

Last edited by PhatSam on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:46 am

new 3250 is only $700 people could get a new one for almost the same price I mean whats 150 more

Last edited by sanman on Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:09 am

way to post dump sanford
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:21 pm

sorry just thought it was a little over priced for a used amp my bad
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:29 pm

i cant belive you actualy put team pricing out there like that man then edited it to not much over dealer cost . oh well i guess its not my problem really.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:54 pm

Didn't even notice till you said something John. I remember what it was from before. WOW
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:14 am

the only problem you have john is me at finals good luck

moparr how do you know what team pricing is hell you cant keep a team

maybe sweep needs someone else thats a sanman hater

i just think people would want a new amp for 150 more than a used one that was in a vehicle that was having issues with amps so they have no clue that it maybe hurt wich i dont see information anywhere in this thread stating that
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:27 am

ooooooppppppppssss! Razz
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:43 pm

Jeff is just pissed an wants to be a dick as usual. I have a price i could go to but there is always wiggle room.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:29 pm

yup being a dick to someone that deserves it, and trying to keep someone from making a mistake when i know that amp is used, and others were hurt in the vehicle they were in so if trying to share information with someone is being a dick and trying to look out for them then yeah call me a dick
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:16 pm

sanman wrote:
yup being a dick to someone that deserves it, and trying to keep someone from making a mistake when i know that amp is used, and others were hurt in the vehicle they were in so if trying to share information with someone is being a dick and trying to look out for them then yeah call me a dick
dick!
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:08 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
sanman wrote:
billy has a lil dick!

thats just wrong ryan and how do u know that hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:32 pm

rd s10 wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:
sanman wrote:
billy has a lil dick! and so does DARYAL

Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:58 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
rd s10 wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:
sanman wrote:
billy has a lil dick! and so does DARYAL, and so does RYAN

Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:51 pm

LMAO.. jeff is so funny.. Razz
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:55 pm

but 100% correct so laugh it up
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:07 am

thanks for the bumps guys
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:51 am

so what did sam do to you jeff ? ive seen the amp its in good condition, bump
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:20 pm

its not out of hand like i said i think that people are entitled to know the history behind the amp thats all as ou see thats the only thing i commented on

trying to keep someone from being fucked over is out of hand, and by saying something about it bothers you then you are shady at best
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:24 pm

Yea Jeff sure. Let the truth be told you are ticked at me and wanted to dump. I hide nothin. I have told several I only got the amp in trade from John. I had no use for it just helpin a friend out. I have openly said that to everyone that has asked. So there is no need for your annamosity here.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:25 pm

i like pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:26 pm

the old hook and bait huh

mad at you lol well let it all hang out there big fella, and im not mad at you i just havent really cared for you in a long time
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:27 pm

since we are telling the truth, the whole truth, and nuttin but the truth
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:30 pm

Jeff you haven't cared for me since I joined Driven. The only time you wanna get along is when you want somethin. Don't matter to me either way. I am done with this convo. All I tryin to right now is sell the stuff I have layin around so
1. less to move
2. buy supplies for work.

Thanks for the time I gotta get to work
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:32 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
i like pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Same here. But I a phat man an enjoy food in general.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:32 pm

yup you and just you
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:18 pm

jon had one amp that had a prob, i believe he sent it off to be fixed. this is not the amp in question, and if we are tellin the truth why dont you tell everyone that most everything you sell is abused. you dont know the amp so why think sam is tryin to fornicate someone over
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:19 pm

MY Dung Pile IS ABUSED LOL HERE WE GO TAKING UP FOR YOUR BOIII IS ONE THING BUT LYING ABOUT MY Dung Pile TO MAKE THIS LOOK BETTER AINT
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:39 pm

And you think you know the truth about me.. Still funny.. LMAO Razz
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:42 pm

TRUTH IS YOUR DIRTY/BROKE/AND AINT REALLY WORHT A Dung Pile TO ME BUT THATS MY OPINION OF YOU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.   Mods please delete. This might get out of hand. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mods please delete. This might get out of hand.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: FOR SALE :: FOR SALE-
Jump to: