Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcapREAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Voting_barREAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcapREAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Voting_barREAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe world crank kyle build crzyblondgrl broken disc drive chef silence record 2010 quad dollar 80inches stereo Johncarr Audiopipe pics louisiana finals songs records state contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!!   REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:01 pm

Hello Guy's,

I hate to part with some of my collection but I would like to see them go to good use instead of sitting around doing nothing.

The list is as follows:

Two 15th Anniversary Precision Power PC 4100 and PC 1400, the 4100 is 4X100 into 4 ohms, and 4X200 into 2 ohms.
The 1400 is an 800 watt monoblock and both have to go as a pair due to the fact that they are both the same size.
They are the triple chrome plated with Plexi bottom.
IF you are looking for some BADASS SQ amps, these are the "GOODS".

They are both Brand NEW in the box, never used !!!!!!!!!!
I'm looking for $2200.00 for BOTH, that is a little less than the 1998 retail price, a GREAT value.

Next is the BIG BAD BOY !!!!!!!!!!

A REAL, BRAND NEW PPI 2500 F1.
It is the very FIRST working unit.
The serial number is #007 , that would get some attention !!!!!!!!!!
It is also brand new, never used complete with flight case, line driver, dash status display, chrome plate with serial number......... SICK !!!

THIS AMP IS SICK and it's 2000 watts of class A ecstasy !!!!!

A few years back there was some cobbled together TRASH that some people put together from "borrowed" parts, this is the real deal friends.
It retailed for $20,000.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will accept ANY reasonable offer.......... Call and make the offer, you may be surprised.

Lastly, I have THE ONLY working PPI Tube amplifiers EVER made, a
4 channel and two 2 channels.

The 4 channel has 6 tubes and is 4 X 100 into 4 ohms and 4 X 200 into 2 ohms.

One 2 channel is 2 X150 or 600 watts bridges with 3 tubes and the second is a 2 X 75 or 300 watts bridged.

These are the rarest of the rare, they big 4 channel and 2 channel don't even had covers made !!!!!!!!!!!

They are REAL DEAL Hybrids not some trash with LED's under the tubes.
They go as a three set.

Also, no reasonable offer refused on any of these great rarities.
Please don't "Tire kick" if you are serious I would rather see them go into the hands of somebody serious with a passion for perfection.

Let me know, if somebody set's up a deal, the will get commission.
I am willing to give a 10% commission to be accurate.
THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!!   REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:38 pm

Commision....LOL The old school guys should jump on some of this just for the history if they have a passion for the sport and industy IMO.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!!   REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:02 pm

I've passed the word as well. I don't have the amp budget to pull any of that off. The tubes are cool...those are the amps that were transitioning to Phaze...right?
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!!   REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:57 pm

REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Ppp10000

REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Ppi100002

Back in 98!
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!!   REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:00 pm

Nobody kill me but I had that display in my retail store for YEARS, just getting rid of it about 2 years ago................. I wish I never did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sexyvic1
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!!   REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:54 pm

whats the prices like on your ultra subs? please let me know 12's and 15's in both the ultra line and monster line.

thanks buddy
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!!   REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:10 pm

You can contact me for any Ultra pricing if you'd like. My #s in my sig.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!!   REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:15 pm

WoW some great stuff there.. I got this one still in the case with all acc. ppi plate and certificate. BRAND NEW PPI 2500 F1. The 2350, 4100, deq 230 and frx456.

How much for the other 4100? It will make a great addition to the rest I have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!!   REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REAL DEAL OLD SCHOOL PPI GOODIES !!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1