Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Vote_lcapGet ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Voting_barGet ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Vote_lcapGet ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Voting_barGet ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state chef stereo 2010 Johncarr kyle quad record finals world silence records dollar Audiopipe disc drive crank broken 80inches crzyblondgrl louisiana contest pics build globe songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time

Go down 
+4
bmuhammad1
jkrob21
6APPEAL
jsketoe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Empty
PostSubject: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Saturday June 2, 2012
Conway AR
Conway Expo Center and Fairgrounds (indoor and outdoor event)

Who brought you a double point USACI SQ and IASCA SQ last year under the same roof? 25 SQ entries! Indoor sq!!!!! How could we top that you ask?

www.msacarshow.com (being updated with new info today and tomorrow...if not daily!)
check out pictures from last year and years before.

Well...we're doing bigger and better this year. I would like to announce the 8th Annual Motorsports Authority Carshow to be host to a USACi TRIPLE POINT EVENT! SQ AND SPL!!! Oh my goodness...you say...what could be better? This is also an IASCA SQ Territory Key Event (TRIPLE POINT). UNDER ONE ROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have sponsors coming together daily as well as vendors from the local community and businesses. We are also welcoming our Audio sponsors/booths for 2012: Definitive Audio Designs, Hybrid Audio Technologies, Focal, and Mosconi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See World Champion USACi and IASCA vehicles. get demos. Take pictures. Ask for autographs. As a competitor you want to attend a show where you can see what is out there to compete against...you want to see who sets the bar? Well, there won't be another SQ event that weekend that will have the caliber of cars this one will (according to current pre-registration list).

Ladies and Gentlemen...the first 20 cars to pre-register will get indoor parking for SQ. After that, we will have overflow parking outside this year as well as overflow car show parking. Pre-register to johnasketoe@conwaycorp.net.

You won't want to miss this one!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:51 pm

gates open at 8am. pre-registered cars will need to be in line early. The carshow had 97+ entries last year and they all seemed to line up at once. judging begins at 10am. register when you get in the building/parking lot.
SQ registration will be $50 for the first class and $40 for each additional. payable at the Car Audio table inside the main hall.
SPL registration will be $30 each class. payable at the USACi SPL judging lane/tent area right outside the main event hall. SPL is outdoors, SQ is indoors for the first 20...after that there will be outdoor overflow.

SQ heads up:
All two seat classes will have two sound judges. USACi will be using the same disc from Finals 2011. IASCA will be using its current disc as well.
Best of Show AUDIO will be awarded as an overall award...this award is only eligible to those entering the car show as well.

Back to top Go down
6APPEAL

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Thanks for the info John. Look forward to being there.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:34 pm

shoot me an email or PM...I'll pre-register whoever of your crew is coming.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:02 am

That's awsome man! I'll be there with or without a car to compete.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:41 am

you will be there with the truck John Roberts. lol Unless its broke or burnt down. Then you can show my GN. lol
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:41 am

6appeal...got your email...I'll reply. Thanks bro! Be glad to see you guys...but you know that...we had already talked!
Back to top Go down
6APPEAL

Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:15 pm

John, any time frame in letting folks know where they will be parked?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:51 am

telling everyone to shoot to be there between 8-830am that Saturday. My guys parking SQ cars will have the pre-reg. list and if you want by someone just pull in together. Simple as that.
both you guys are inside, FYI.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:16 am

just a bump.
Top notch industry folks in attendance...ever want to personally ask Nick Wingate or Scott Buwalda about their products? You can, they'll be there. Want to listen to Eldridge's car? You can, he'll be there. Want to hear and not just hear about Definitive AUdio Designs awesome subs, you can there. More to come!
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:46 am

Wish I could be there!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:48 pm

I have a boner...Okay back on topic.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:35 pm

What if I told you guys we had 25 cars per-registered in just
sq so classes were building?
Back to top Go down
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:23 pm

I say thats badass
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:51 am

bump!
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:36 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
I have a boner...Okay back on topic.
It most be 'VERY HOT " for John to get a boner !LOL ..........O.K back to topic.
I will try to make it .......................................... come on Houston , Austin , Dallas guys make this show always want get on a great SQ show .THIS IS IT , is a great chance to see where you stand before finals.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Ralph personally is doing this show if he can make it happen. I've had a couple of guys that can't make it and that takes it down to 23 cars...so I have room for two more inside for sure...maybe more if you do the car show and get in line early Sat am.
I decided I'm not going to publish who is coming/pre-registered. makes it more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:09 pm

wish i could be there but this is where im at as of right now.... adding 150 more horses to the old gal...
Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Photo110

Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Photo10

Back to top Go down
EAllen
EAllen

Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:42 pm

I am pretty sure I am going to make it this year. Mostly just want to hangout and listen to cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time   Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get ready!!! Real show, real judging, real time
Page 1 of 1