Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Vote_lcapWHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Voting_barWHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Vote_lcapWHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Voting_barWHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals build louisiana world state 80inches pics Johncarr globe silence record 2010 contest drive records crzyblondgrl kyle dollar songs broken crank stereo chef disc quad Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

WHAT THE HELL??????????????????

Go down 
+12
johnperdeye
JLG Entertainment
Stingraysevenout
sanman
Talonesi
caravanbass
Moparbass28
its_a_sleeper
jkrob21
dbracer79
justbump'n
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-06-23

WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:15 pm

I dont get a chance to get on the forum as much as I would like to but now I read that Bruce Bruces is stepping down as team captain Phinney and his team are not going to be on the forum, and everbody is almost ready to throw down!!!!!! What the hell!!!!!! Did anyone ever stop to think why USACI doesn't have the COMPANIES sponsering stuff like they used to????? Could it be the way WE ALL ACT on the forum?????? DOES ANYONE HERE GET PAID BY A COMPANIE TO COMPETE IN USACI???? And if you do does that companie like the way that their reprsented on this forum and in person????? This is a HOBBIE, A SPORT, NOT A JOB, NOT THE NFL, THE NBA, OR EVEN BASEBALL!!!!!!!! Have you ever noticed how many KIDS look at youre system and think it's the coolest thing they have ever seen and heard!!!!!!! And then they come to this FORUM AND SEE what people say and how they TREAT AND ACT TOWARDS EACH OTHER!!!! I mean come on how would you like to go on a trip and go to a nice resort and hear the worker's talk about the hotel and some of the staff and the town like their a piece of dog crap!!!! I bet you wouldn't be going back at all would you!!!!! Now I admitt that yes I get upset and mad but I think and remeber that hey I DONT GET PAID FOR THIS!!!!!!!! ITS JUST FOR FUN!!!!!!!! WE ARE ALL HUMAN! But what make's you even more of a human is when you can say YOURE SORRY!!!! By doing that youre even a better HUMAN that you was before and all is right as rain!!!!!Josh
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:56 pm

Absolutely right. I see most of U guys once a year and I met some of U once so far. I have nothing against no one at all. Sometimes I might threw a curveball but it does not mean anything to me. I don't take anything to the heart on this forum or any other forum.

I thought that this forum was a gateway for competitors around the country.
We finally got a decent drugfree hobby in common and we act like idiots.
This is for all those young kids out there that have a passion for music and want to get loud, and they look at us vets and thinking: OOHH CRAP! I don't want to be part of any team if this is what happens.

Let's try to be civil and be helpfull and most importantly respectfull to each other.
Life is too short to be thinking negatively. Everything can be worked out,one way or another.

Leave the politics to politicians and speakers and amps for us.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:11 pm

Good post guys. We are all here to have fun supposedly. Sure we compete against one another but we should respect each other for the work and cost invloved in our hobby. It would seem that some have overlooked one of the most important parts of any sport or hobby.

Good sportsmanship!
Back to top Go down
its_a_sleeper
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
its_a_sleeper

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:08 pm

i have been trying to say the exact same thing over the past couple of months. I really hope people will get it through their heads some time soon.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:17 pm

Well said all. A little excitement is good, but it has gotten real dirty over the last week. Especially this weekend.

We will see what the next couple weeks hold tho, maybe it will get a little better.
Back to top Go down
caravanbass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
caravanbass

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:20 pm

I agree with you on that.people take shit too damn personal on here.me and tamu got into it a few weeks back and i squashed it.it was stupid.this shit is all about having fun.nothing more.it was alot better back in the day when there were no forums and that just doesnt go for usaci but all the organizations.if you wanted to chat with someone it was either by phone or at the show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/safaribass
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:00 pm

I to agree with what yall said also!!!!! Look like it or not we are all in the same boat!!!! A very small leaky and overloaded boat but were all in it all the same! I mean look people we have to deal with family that don't understand what we do, Society that think's this is a bunch of B.S., and COPS and other people thinking that were a part of a menace to society! BUT IF WE CAN BECOME UNITED AND QUIT BICKERING AND IN FIGHTING THEN We can show people just how fun this SPORT is!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:36 pm

dennis, since when is this sport drug free? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:45 pm

Twisted Evil though I applaude your thought of unity and brotherhood in USACI - there will never be a total united front here try as you may but human nature will not allow it. now I will apologize for what I just said when this total unity happens. Don't blast me for not liking some other competitor and blame me for companies not supporting USACI cause I like to speak my mind. Me and my teammembers work well together and get along with eachother not cause we are on a team- but instead we are on the same team cause we work well together. I also try to get along with everyone else but there are plenty of competitors out there I can do with out. Those people do have a place here and would never like to see them gone just for the simple fact that they bring out the competitive nature in us and that is what makes this sport fun and exciting. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:49 pm

wow you know NENE I think I understand alot more aout you now and just developed alot of respect for what you just typed beause I totally agree with you
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:29 am

Shocked

HOLLY SHIT....... cheers

Kewl, i just witnesed a mirical on nene and jeffs part..And i have to agree as well............ Now everyone lets get back to getting loud. And do what we do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:03 am

sanman wrote:
wow you know NENE I think I understand alot more aout you now and just developed alot of respect for what you just typed beause I totally agree with you

Twisted Evil Like I give a FU..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:04 am

Twisted Evil U know I had to Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:15 am

if you didnt do that i was going to take back my respect comment lol.

shake the haters cause they are all second best man
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:57 am

Could this be a shot at MATURETY???
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:12 am

sanman wrote:
if you didnt do that i was going to take back my respect comment lol.

shake the haters cause they are all second best man

*wipes tear*

You spelled everything correctly Jeff..... I'm so proud.

lol!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:17 am

oh hush up you
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:53 pm

USACI MD wrote:

could that be a sign of a spell check?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:37 pm

USACI MD wrote:

Twisted Evil could be a shot in your eye Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:51 pm

Look I dont care if you speak youre mind. That is what make's you and Sanman who yall are and that's cool! But you dont have to talk to people you dont like and you can get youre point accross by just rewording a few things true?? I try to get along with everyone didn't say I like them all but I do try!LOL But yall know as well as I do that ATTITUDE can make or break what ever it is youre doing!!!!! Wether it's a job interview,a night out with the lady,or hanging with great freinds,if youre attitude is all messed up then who want's to be around someone like that! And if someone rubs you the wrong way is it that hard to say (Hey,look im not haveing a good day today so dont take this personally but ima go somewhere else for a while!) But that's just me!:-) P.S. Not picking on you or Sanman just stating how i feel!LOL
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:59 pm

(somewhere in a thread far away)navi farted!
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:02 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:05 pm

95% of people on this forum have no idea what brotherhood is. How to communicate or lookout for each other.
U want to learn, join any armed force and go to bootcamp. See how it is to watch each others back. Hear guys cry at night and then you'll understand.
The summer just started and we suppose to have fun competing.
Hang out, barbeque,get some coronas and enjoy with family and friends.
U guys got to use your anger to fuel your numbers,not knock each other pride down.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:09 pm

jen has over 500 post!
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:18 pm

what a post ho! but we love her!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:20 pm

Hold on guys. Let me grab a beer and some snacks.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:22 pm

get me some too!
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:22 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:24 pm

Samuel Adams 4 me!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:31 pm

Sorry all I have is Bud Light and some of the brownies Jimbo gave me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????   WHAT THE HELL?????????????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE HELL??????????????????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next