Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
what the hell is this Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
what the hell is this Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
what the hell is this Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
what the hell is this Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
what the hell is this Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
what the hell is this Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
what the hell is this Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
what the hell is this Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
what the hell is this Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
what the hell is this Vote_lcapwhat the hell is this Voting_barwhat the hell is this Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
what the hell is this Vote_lcapwhat the hell is this Voting_barwhat the hell is this Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive 2010 broken louisiana pics 80inches quad chef build globe dollar record disc contest songs crank state stereo Johncarr Audiopipe records crzyblondgrl kyle finals world silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

what the hell is this

Go down 
+4
Stingraysevenout
Alan
poundstone
The_Rowlands
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

what the hell is this Empty
PostSubject: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:04 pm

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

Last edited by The_Rowlands on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:30 pm

lol on it!!! i sent jeremy a big message explaining it and even told him if he wanted id help him with any rules issues as i try to keep up on them idk them all and will prolly never but i do know that aint legal!!lol wish it was if so 160sb here we come!!lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:34 pm

damn. didnt know it was already all over lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:00 am

what the fuckkkk wher was this show who was the director and fuckkk my life if that sombitch wasn't reving the damn engine well over the limit ..... FML...................... You generation of fkn kids are fukn killing this sport cheating ass mofos fuckkkk i give up
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:02 am

And it still was a B I T C H A S S number if you ask me ..... F u c k ME Ralph your directors SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK GET ON THIS SHITTT HOMIE
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:03 am

Not all but most are obviously fkn idiots bro
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:19 am

ive brought it up and said something. the director i actually a iasca and db drag director also i have talked with him and told him all that Dung Pile was illegal im sure he will make sure nothing happens again or i will call him out on it!! th3ese guys know better tons of illegal stuff in that car and they have run usaci for years
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:20 am

and what generation?lol i called them out as soon as i seen it i am legit on everything i do.lol but u are right too many kids wanting to get by as much as possible
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:27 am

Thanks brotha i was about to have a heartattack like for real...... Generation meaning the young youth.... You do not qaulify as a generation gap person homie.... meaning anyone 25 and under they and they alone are ruining the car audio scene and well ruining the WORLD too if ya ask me ...

Most in that generation gap were babied so god damn much through life that they want everything givin too them or they BITCHH...... LAZY AMERICANS KIDS........
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:38 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Thanks brotha i was about to have a heartattack like for real...... Generation meaning the young youth.... You do not qaulify as a generation gap person homie.... meaning anyone 25 and under they and they alone are ruining the car audio scene and well ruining the WORLD too if ya ask me ...

Most in that generation gap were babied so god damn much through life that they want everything givin too them or they BITCHH...... LAZY AMERICANS KIDS........

i know man!! see em at every show! if iw as there this wouldnt of flew but didnt see it till yesterday but i def called em out as soon as i seen it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:45 am

He's got interior panels missing above the window line too.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:05 pm

yeah the whole damn car is pretty much illegal.lol and still 5-6db off the pace in that class.lol i was told this car will be at world finals also so make sure ya give her a look i know it aint gona be competitive for a title but sure u will.lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:05 pm

what a turd it took 2 people to get that number lol

you gentlemen need to get with TAMU, and joing his club of losers
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:26 pm

I have about 6 guys that have a mdf roof because of a certain person telling them they have to.
now they come to my usaci shows and guess what class they have to run? Lol
Can't even run street beat with Dung Pile like that. Damn kids lol
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:14 pm

lol i remember when i had a mdf head linner some one biotched so i took it out and gained a dbthen they let them slide that year .... ....good thing someone camplained
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:

hey hey hey I resent that!! I'm 24 and I did puurrrrty good at the car audio scene... plus I kick ass as life.. your just mad bc ur old now. its ok though bc i still luv u
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:52 pm

Chill guys.... The director is NEW and just took over the region Larry Pagelsdorf ran. He did it they way he learned from the previous director. It is fixed and will not happen again. I'm just glad he did not see this and decide to quit hosting USACI....

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllll......

On a funny note, I was playing the video and though wow, I can almost smell the voice coils.......
then I realized it was my sub under the desk smoking! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:59 pm

ralph i sent him a message and talked with him about it and what all was illegal to make sure it didnt happen again and jeremy understands that competitors get testy when rules are blatantly broken (even though i know he didnt know it was illegal and the guys who did it should have and known better)and i have said in multiple post and on fb vids that he was new and it wouldnt happen again and also offfered to help him in any way with any rules stuff he might not know he is a iasca and drag director but is new to usaci and we do have a few rules that people try to slide by on but he will learn.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:00 pm

i think jimbo meant the guy runnin too.lol i know jeremy has been around a long time been doing shows for 12 years or something like that he just needs to get the hang ofthe rules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is this   what the hell is this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what the hell is this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: