Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
entry fee prices Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
entry fee prices Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
entry fee prices Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
entry fee prices Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
entry fee prices Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
entry fee prices Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
entry fee prices Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
entry fee prices Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
entry fee prices Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
entry fee prices Vote_lcapentry fee prices Voting_barentry fee prices Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken state record globe chef records quad 2010 finals Audiopipe disc Johncarr 80inches songs world pics stereo crzyblondgrl drive build louisiana contest kyle crank silence dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

entry fee prices

Go down 
+6
Matt_Sibley
Nice
TECH114
Talonesi
RXZILLA
Team Kracker
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-06-22

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:58 am

Are the entry fee prices a set amount according to type of show (ie single double triple) It seems like I paid different fees for the same point shows just depending on who was running the show. Question Suspect
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
Above Average Contributor
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:03 am

Question

Thats a good question.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:06 am

i've never paid a set price unless the show was done by the same person
Back to top Go down
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:10 am

I think USACi directors should all charge the same price and it be set price and if it changes it should be posted on the site.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:36 am

Out here, The price varies from where the show is held.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:07 am

Kumar, I bet we pay the highest in the country.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:46 am

Nice wrote:
Kumar, I bet we pay the highest in the country.

oh yeah how much is a normal single point event?
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:27 am

It usually depends on what type of awards are given. Down here, Greg usually does 30$ entries at single's and sometimes doubles. It usually depends on the type of awards given(cups or trophies). At 3x events such as the super awesome amazing, scrapin the coast, its usually 50$. That is one hell of a good price to let you park in the show and compete at a 3x regional of this caliber. All of you should attend scrapin the coast this year! Its the best show of the season as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:58 am

All we have is single point events.
We pay $45 at E-town,$75 at nopi, local shows we only pay $10-15.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:02 am

I believe that USACI and judges and commitee members got to work towards having more shows at mom-pop shops. It's alot cheaper that the nopi's,scraping the coast,and raceways. Not to forget that little stereo shops need the promotion for their bussinesses.IT'S THE LITTLE SHOPS WHERE WE COMPETITORS WERE BORN FROM!!!
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:50 am

dbracer79 wrote:
Dennis, what local shows are $10-15, usually they are $25-30 with $15 a rerun which I think is too much for reruns.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:27 am

dbracer79 wrote:

Yes Dennis. What show You pay 10-15 dollars? I would like to know. The lowest I paid was $25.00 for USACI members and non members $30. E-Town is higher than that. It is $65.00.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Talonesi
Talonesi

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:32 am

25-30 for your average single point show is about average from what i've seen
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-08-19

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:36 pm

I would have to say 20 to 30$ for me in KS and I want to say like 10 to 15 for reruns. I also agree that their should be a set price for all shows. SP 20$ DP 25$ TP 30$. IMO!! but who am I???? Also theirs noway I would go to a regular show and pay 75$ to get in. They could get bent for 75$. It cost all of enough to put the equipment in are cars to do this, than the money to travel than they want to knock us in the head for entry fee.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:32 pm

with the price of gas i think the ones who travel the farthest shouldn't have to pay near that much no matter what show i think we should pay half. i traveled to the jackson area like 6 times last year and this year will prolly be the same cause they are the only shows close by
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:23 am

Just an FYI, Scrapin the Coast has been a 3x event the last few years and your entry fee(45$ if I remember correctly) got you and another person into the show and registered you for the USACi comp. A weekend pass to spectate per person was between 15 and 20 dollars. So in essence bring someone with you and you are really only paying 10$ for a 3x event. Its always been a good deal with great awards and more competitors than finals. This year it is going to be even bigger!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:49 am

hey matt if its brings more competitors than finals how bout gettin them to move finals down there that would be awesome and for some way cheaper than having to drive to omaha.
Back to top Go down

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:04 pm

In Texas we charge the same no matter how far it is or what the trophies look like, or at least I do. Single Point - $30 to $35 - Double Point -$40 and Triple Point - $50, of course Re-runs are $15.00.

oooo I lied cause I sometime charge single point prices at double point events ... lol!
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:17 pm

well thats a good price but IMO I think it could go down a lil thats still a lil high thinking about gas money, hotels, equipment, brake downs and what ever else might come up. Also if you put your car in their shouldnt be a charge for the ppl in your car. Unless you got like a truck full of ppl or something. supadave come on man do something about that avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:03 pm

Stereo West Auto Toys show are always free, singles pointers and of course double pointers are usually 2 x the price since you get 2 x the points, but still, 2 x free is still free, thats how we rolllllll!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:09 am

I SUPPORT STEREO WEST AUTO TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers I say we take up their pricing in all of USAC. Laughing 3x we can pay a lil I guess maybe like 3$ since its a 3x points sounds fair to me... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:16 am

We should charge people to sit in competitors cars $10 extra. They are in the run too right? lol!
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:31 am

hey that would be cool. Pay to sit in on a 160 or louder car see what it feels like in it. I would pay for that!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:00 pm

I've always paid the same entry fee structure: they've always been based on points 1x,2x,3x, regional, members paying $5 less than non-members.

The size of trophies should be something between the director and the shop, not the people entering. Bigger awards attracts more people and locals, higher point shows attract more competitors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

entry fee prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: entry fee prices   entry fee prices Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

entry fee prices
Page 1 of 1