Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
SQ near Colorado this year? Vote_lcapSQ near Colorado this year? Voting_barSQ near Colorado this year? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
SQ near Colorado this year? Vote_lcapSQ near Colorado this year? Voting_barSQ near Colorado this year? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar Audiopipe record crzyblondgrl silence quad contest records kyle 2010 disc globe finals drive state songs pics crank louisiana stereo broken build chef 80inches world Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

SQ near Colorado this year?

Go down 
+9
emperorjj1
txcomp
BBGIC
SoundoffFocus
bmuhammad1
csuflyboy
2loudcrew
dlechner
sqmustang
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-07-13

SQ near Colorado this year? Empty
PostSubject: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:10 pm

Does anyone know if there will be any sq shows near Colorado or better yet in Colorado this year? It would be nice to see especially since the interest in sq is growing? Maybe if we can get at least one triple pointer? Let me know if anyone has any info on this. Thanx

James
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:46 pm

x2!!!!!!!!!!!

James, if anything, we can have a get together at my pad this summer.
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:09 am

There was only one SPL contest in Colorado last year. We need more SQ/SPL competitions this year. At least one triple combined event would be nice. There are some incredible sounding, looking, and loud vehicles in the Rocky Mountains.
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:22 pm

Joe, you have the most pull when it comes to our regional director. See if maybe you can get Jaffe to put just 1 triple pointer event on here in Colorado. Sound on Wheels in denver is interested. Hit em up. Sound on wheels has space and he wants to do it. I talked to him a few months ago and he definetly wants in. Let me know what you find out, k? Lechner, Summer time would be cool for sure. I am a sucker for bbq hahaha. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 4:26 am

sqmustang wrote:
Joe, you have the most pull when it comes to our regional director. See if maybe you can get Jaffe to put just 1 triple pointer event on here in Colorado. Sound on Wheels in denver is interested. Hit em up. Sound on wheels has space and he wants to do it. I talked to him a few months ago and he definetly wants in. Let me know what you find out, k? Lechner, Summer time would be cool for sure. I am a sucker for bbq hahaha. Let me know.

James,

Hope you had good holidays. I ate way too much like usual.

I will gladly talk to Jaffe about show, just want to know how many SQ cars you estimate would show. I know we could easily get 40-50 SPL vehicles. Were you talking to Big Mike from Sound on Wheels or someone else? Let me know contact name and number if possible, so I can provide it to Jaffe.
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:48 pm

Let me know what I can do to help. I live in the Springs and will help out with whatever.
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:43 pm

dlechner wrote:
Let me know what I can do to help. I live in the Springs and will help out with whatever.

Get in touch with James to help him answer question I gave him regarding number of SQ competitiors you estimate if we could get a 3x show in Denver at Sound on wheels. I need to know this to be able to pitch it to our regional director, Mike Jaffe. For event to happen it must be successful for all(Promoter, competitors, regional director, and spectators).
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:10 pm

What do you think James? I know I will bring mine. Also, depending on when it would be, I may have another. Would Wayne be interested? I also know that Matt Hall and Robyn would come out to play. I am sure I can convince a few more.

I estimate off the bat at least half a dozen. I am sure we could convince a few more in the area to come out and play. I know that doesn't sound like much, but its better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:38 pm

I am not exactly sure on the number of sq cars that would come out. I do know however the bigger the points such as a regional or triple pointer will bring the guys down from nebraska and wyoming and maybe some from kansas and texas. I know Wayne would be involoved if there are more points involved but if its a single or even a double I am not so sure if wayne would compete or not. I know I would be there regardless unless it is on a date when I am out of the state for my pro hockey tournaments. Also if flyers are at the sound shops that would bring in the locals to compete. That is the whole idea anyway. I would just like to see the sq realm return to Colorado!! This was a very big state for car audio!! Lets get it back to that leval again.
Back to top Go down
csuflyboy

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:04 pm

You KNOW Robyn and I will be there! Let me know how I can promote the event.
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:20 am

Hey if there are going to be any shows in the area let me know to. Im trying to work on some basic things and Id like to be there to
P.S. Dave I got that tick fixed in my car
Back to top Go down
SoundoffFocus
SoundoffFocus

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:03 pm

I would love to see an event in Colorado. I believe the last one was in 03 in the springs.

Only problem is Mike only does SPL shows not SQ

Now I just need to build a system.

Tim
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:31 am

Well, Mike needs to wake up and understand that their are other fields in car audio and USACI besides SPL! He is one of the main reasons Saltzman and his mother quit competeing. Why? Because Mike did not have any sq shows in his region. I completly understand why they left. Look at the cities that Mike has. Phoenix, Denver, Las Vegas etc!! I mean give me a break!! He will not even consider having a show. I think that he is to biased to the SPL guys and us SQ competitors get the shaft! I have to travel all over the United States to get my points to compete at finals or pay the extra fee at the end of the season to compete. Honestly 10-12 hour drives for sq shows that has 2-3 cars in the event is a waste of money and time. There are plenty of cars and willing individuals here in colorado to have a very nice sq show. I really hope that I have not offended anyone but damn this situation is ridiculous. Its not like I live in S. Dakota or Wyoming. Car Audio and Electronics had the inagural trifecta show in denver and it was awesome despite the weather. Last year NOPI had a very nice show in denver with IASCA with sq. I just cant understand why a man with the region with at least 3 major cities that are into cars and car audio just flat out refuses to hold a sq show. Like I said in my previous post. Colorado was one of the best states in the USA when it came to car audio and especially SQ. Now it is non existent and I cant help to think that Mike Jaffe has a huge part in that.
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:27 pm

SoundoffFocus wrote:
I would love to see an event in Colorado. I believe the last one was in 03 in the springs.

Only problem is Mike only does SPL shows not SQ

Now I just need to build a system.

Tim

Tim, do you have any suggestions?

James! Shocked
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:14 pm

Tim, I was at the show in the Springs in 2003. You wanna know something funny about that particular show? The regional director from washington put that show on. I am sorry that I am so opinionated about this subject but when I spend 2-3 thousand dollars on my car every year to be the best that I can be and I cant even compete in my region let alone my state, there is a problem. We have some awesome cars out here sq wise and mike isnt even given us any consideration. I love this sport and USACI a bunch. Cmon tim, denver, phoenix and best of all las vegas?!?!?!?! You mean to tell me he can not put a sq show on in these 3 cities? It just gets me upset every time i think about it. Sorry Lechner about my viewpoints. We have spoken about this subject in the past and I can not refrain about the feeling that I have. Why is it our (the competitors) responsibility to get a sq show going on here in colorado? Whatever? If I have no choice to travel I will do that but to be honest i think its B#*& S%#*#!!!
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:08 am

No worries James! I respect your opinion. Hopefully we and USACI can figure something out.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:47 am

If there are shops in Colorado willing to host an event with SQ, I can promise we will find a way to get it done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:12 am

James, sorry I just found this post. It looks like you've already raised the guy I would suggest (HBIC). Jaffe REFUSES to do SQ shows. I give him hell about it as well as others but no luck, he won't do them. Your best bet is to work through the office on an SQ event.....
Back to top Go down
SoundoffFocus
SoundoffFocus

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:44 am

James, No problems, I know there has been many great competitors out of Colorado, Moe (RIP) Rhonda, Wayne, You, Tony and Chris to name a few.

I know my self that having shows around here would get me going on building a system in my Merc Milan. I think that people got burned by the former SQ director.

Tim
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:29 pm

SoundoffFocus wrote:
James, No problems, I know there has been many great competitors out of Colorado, Moe (RIP) Rhonda, Wayne, You, Tony and Chris to name a few.

Tim

No love! Razz

So, what can we do to get this goin?
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:41 pm

Hey guys...I apologize for my ignorance but just out of curiousity are there any shops out there that would be willing to have a show in that area...or would the serious competitors in that area be able to network with eachother and work with a shop. Or...lastly. Would USACi and Ralph be willing to network with the competitors in that area and do a show there...minus a shop. Simply by the competitors?
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:15 pm

While we prefer to have a shop involved (increased exposure for both parties and usually better attendance) we have done events for groups of competitors in the past. A local sponsor shop is by far a better way to go...
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:30 am

If theres an SQ event in CO id be so down to go
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:39 pm

bmuhammad1 wrote:
Hey guys...I apologize for my ignorance but just out of curiousity are there any shops out there that would be willing to have a show in that area...or would the serious competitors in that area be able to network with eachother and work with a shop. Or...lastly. Would USACi and Ralph be willing to network with the competitors in that area and do a show there...minus a shop. Simply by the competitors?

Yes, there are audio shops out here. We have approached a few, but whos job is it really to do that? I have talked with Ralph a few times about this and it really didn't go anywhere. Not his or USACIs fault, it just seemed to die off. You know, NOPI will be our here again in June. That would be a great opportunity for all!!!
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:47 pm

I understand what your saying D. But obviously it doesnt seem like the shops are towing their wieght. If you guys are that deep out there then I would get together and approach Ralph. He just said previously that they have worked with people before. If the shops want to get in on it then let them but history tells us that change has almost always happened from the grassroot level...if you understand what I mean.
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:08 pm

I do, but the money it costs to get it going and have a judge flown out here is pretty high. This isn't over yet. I will work on it.
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:48 am

D...If you let me knw in advance when and where Ill take some vacation time and come out there to judge...seriously. Let me know
Back to top Go down
SoundoffFocus
SoundoffFocus

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:03 pm

Does anyone know if USAC has a relation with Car toys? or was the bridge burned by former people.

Tim
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:13 pm

How do we find out?

Muhammad, that would be cool as @#$! You know that you would have a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
SoundoffFocus
SoundoffFocus

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:08 pm

I am hoping that Ralph will chime in. He would be the one who should know.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SQ near Colorado this year?   SQ near Colorado this year? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SQ near Colorado this year?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: