Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Vote_lcapupdate on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Voting_barupdate on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Vote_lcapupdate on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Voting_barupdate on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence Audiopipe kyle crzyblondgrl chef state pics record Johncarr drive world finals quad dollar songs contest 80inches disc louisiana 2010 crank records stereo globe broken build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?

Go down 
+11
slumpinhonda
SPLman99
Basshead Chapa
SQcrewcab
Skip01
super stock crx
Jeremiah25
Kicker Kevin
scionsoloxb
TeamSpead-Kenny
ibbangin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

like it says.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:42 pm

give it up you lost
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:42 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
SPLman99
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SPLman99

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:45 pm

ibbangin wrote:
give it up you lost

Lost what? I didn't even know I was trying to win anything. I was just posting about street beat and telling people about my system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:48 pm

No dis credit inteded. I am sure the truck shakes violently at the freq. as thats what that cycle does move massive air. I would like to see it. I am interested to see how a box tuned at 20hz plays a note of 6 and does not destroy the woofer.

In my experience playing below the tuning freq of any box will quickly make waste of woofers. as the woofers can no longer control themselves. Just in my experience. butt good luck with it. Sounds like you have a lot of fun with it, and ultimatly thats what this is about ....!!!
Back to top Go down
SPLman99
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SPLman99

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:56 pm

Thanks Bruce. It is alot of fun. The box is a compression chamber/ bandpass hybrid. It took monthes to design. The only thing that I don't like about it, is that there is a dead spot at 30 hz. I need to get off my butt and finish up the amp and batt rack.
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 8:37 pm

bruce bruce bruce........... man u have no idea this truck has been playing 5 hz notes now for oh 6 months and he does not take it easy on those poor little kicker subs...and u might think there just under powered nope...he has 4 kx2500 and 2 kinetik banks...so i will stand up for clyde and say hell yea his truck will do it.......
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 9:42 pm

I think this topic needs a video of the 6 hz wonder!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 9:47 pm

i have a couple on my phone but as slow as my camera phone records u really cant see much just hear the truck flexing...but ill see what i can come up with
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:26 pm

communicating with whales. 6hz is very close to home theater bass. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:35 pm

read on frequency response....
splman could be right....
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:15 pm

dbracer79 wrote:
communicating with whales. 6hz is very close to home theater bass. Am I right?
WTF
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:55 pm

Dude...come to a show in Louisiana.....gotta sit in that B

Coulda went with sealed if u wanted to play that low....either way sick ish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2