Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Vote_lcapupdate on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Voting_barupdate on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Vote_lcapupdate on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Voting_barupdate on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar stereo finals build crzyblondgrl kyle state 80inches broken contest pics Audiopipe disc 2010 songs globe records louisiana silence drive quad crank Johncarr world chef record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?

Go down 
+11
slumpinhonda
SPLman99
Basshead Chapa
SQcrewcab
Skip01
super stock crx
Jeremiah25
Kicker Kevin
scionsoloxb
TeamSpead-Kenny
ibbangin
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Empty
PostSubject: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:19 pm

like it says.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:34 pm

not yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 2:13 am

really think a usaci sb cd is going to help ppl? look at the entries at finals in sb! be crazy to change sb rules now.
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:00 pm

Streat Beat is where it is at.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah25
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeremiah25

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 6:03 pm

Werd. I'm gonna have fun with my new build.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:29 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
really think a usaci sb cd is going to help ppl? look at the entries at finals in sb! be crazy to change sb rules now.

i dont think sb should change but, ralph said they were working on something for sb.... as far as the requirements for a song in sb.... i'd like to get started for the 08 season and know any new rules....$hit i wouldn't mind it staying the same myself
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:00 pm

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:37 pm

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:47 pm

hopefully scion is right
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:20 pm

Dont matter to me...ill play Air Forces no matter if its legal or not
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
Above Average Contributor
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:49 pm

I have not competed in SB, I might try it for the '08 season. Here is my idea. If they are looking to control it more, Maybe Make the CD like the SQ CD except with good street beat music. You have to be tuned for anything that could be played. You could show up to a show and the USACI judge says today everyone plays track 2. Well track 2 might have a majority of lower 40hz bass notes.. That way you never know what to expect so everyone would have to tune lower. That way it would really be more of a STREET BEAT system.
Just my opinion......
maybe Usaci can take a poll on what tracks to put on it.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:58 pm

Im not competing if they tell me what to play...that doesnt make sense...than its not whos system is loudest
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:05 pm

No, but its whos system can "STREET BEAT" the loudest.
I think USACIs intention with this class was to either get more street systems or to just copy bass race. If it was to copy bass race, its pretty much done.
I think it would be sick to see people street beating <45Hz.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:19 pm

street beat...... f*ckin awesome,thats all i have to say about that.lol
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 6:38 pm

ibbangin wrote:
street beat...... f*ckin awesome,thats all i have to say about that.lol

Fornicate yeah! cheers
Back to top Go down
SPLman99
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SPLman99

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:13 pm

I would love to try street beat in my truck, but the one noters keep me from trying. I like the idea of picking a random song at the show and tell all street beaters to play it for that show. My truck will hit hard from 55 hz down to 6 hz. That is not a misprint, 6 hz. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:17 pm

6isnt even audible. you cant hear 6hz.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:27 am

6 hz is like one of chads farts after beelo gets done with his anoose you sure cant hear it but you can feel it and shortly after you can smell it.......similiar to playin a woofer that low hehe
Back to top Go down
SPLman99
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SPLman99

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:15 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:

Right. You can't hear anything below 20 hz, but in my truck, you can damn sure feel it. I can't wait to get everything finished up so I make a video of it.
Back to top Go down
extremewade
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
extremewade

Number of posts : 362
Location : on the line of livingston alabama and dekalb mississippi
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:32 pm

SPLman99 wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:

Right. You can't hear anything below 20 hz, but in my truck, you can damn sure feel it. I can't wait to get everything finished up so I make a video of it.
i have a video and at 6hz its sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:56 pm

6hz is not audible to your ear...will it move stuff yes. but you cant hear it. and i can garuntee, it will kill your woofer...
Back to top Go down
SPLman99
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SPLman99

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:42 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
6hz is not audible to your ear...will it move stuff yes. but you cant hear it. and i can garuntee, it will kill your woofer...

I just agreed with you on not being able to hear 6 hz. I said that you can feel it though. It will not kill a woofer IF you know what you are doing. I have played it as low as 5 hz and have not popped a sub yet and have never popped a sub playing that low. You just got to know the limit of your woofers.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:12 pm

yeah!
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:36 am

whats it tuned to with you playing 6hz?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:20 am

I understand that but i have have never seen a woofer with a freq resopone much under 18hz let a lone 6, but either way, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah25
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeremiah25

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:39 am

Geez Bruce, you dern newb. You just don't know what you're doing? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:06 am

Lol, if I know what I am doing.,

Point being, can you play a 6hz cycle...YES
You can play it at very low volume and make stuff move.
Can you tell if its loud.,....No

I cant tell your that while your woofers may play this, they will not hold up to this for a long amount of time.

And other than a comp disc, I dont belive much if any music to have recorded signals at much under 20hz more like 30hz.

I just think the comment that the truck slams at 6hz is a stretch. not to take anything away from anyone, It probably does move a lot of air. But a 6hz wave cant develope in any vehicle you drive its not big enough. Unless hes in a stretched hummer or something.

But no way am i trying to talk down upon anyone, I just thought the 6hz thing was a little off is all.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:30 pm

Please excuse my friend Bruce.
He just started competing a month ago.
He does not know what he's talking about.
I apoligize for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:31 pm

[b]NOT!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
SPLman99
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SPLman99

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:23 pm

You don't have to be a smart pooter. I am not saying that Bruce doesn't know anything. I am talking about anyone who tries to play 6 hz one a system that is not made to play it. I know that Bruce has been into SPL for a while now. The music that I listen to plays notes down to 10 hz. Check out the DJ Bass Boy disc King of Quad. The song Mix the Beat has notes that drop to 10 hz. The system in my truck is made for daily music playing, not SPL. It is not your normal ported or sealed enclosure. I am tuned to 20 hz. My subs only have a FS of 26 hz, but will play well below that for long periods of time. When I get the truck done, I will post video because no one will belive me until I do. Go ahead and discredit me, but there are two people on this boad that seen the whole truck shake at 7 hz and the damage at 20 hz. I am by no means a newbie, I have been doing car audio for 14 years now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?   update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

update on the new sb cd or, definition of songs that can be?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: STREET BEAT :: STREET BEAT-
Jump to: