Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Vote_lcapThank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Voting_barThank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Vote_lcapThank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Voting_barThank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken songs kyle chef Johncarr globe dollar louisiana finals contest crzyblondgrl drive state disc 80inches crank quad world build silence stereo pics 2010 record Audiopipe records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something

Go down 
+13
slumpinhonda
Crash
SBJL
scionsoloxb
Bailey
goose2
cavi_in_kc
rturner
Team Maxxsonics John
HellRzR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Moparbass28
Twisted Image
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Empty
PostSubject: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:59 pm

WOW, where to begin.

KICKER Brad Granz, Tracy Focht, you guys are TOP NOTCH. The support from these two have been above and beyond what I could ever of imagined. Tracy, Thanks for putting up with me. I know i probably call you more than anyone lol.... I will leave you alone for a few days now. lol. Brad Ganz, Im speechless. I cant thank you enough.

My Wife. for puttin up with me, and the stupid long hrs away from her and my two wonderful kids that it took to do this.

Tommy D, Donnie Martin.
Without the support of you two, who knows where we would be, I can promise you it wouldnt be here. You guys have helped me in many many ways. Personally to become a better person(Tom with the lectures) and professionally as a competitor. I have came to you guys for many many things and you have always stood behind me and supported me, Thanks to you both. I love you guys.

The guys at Loud and Clear. Paul Wall....the fastest man in the biz at gettin shizzle handled. J mutha fizukin W thanks for the conversations on possible solutions. Lane the tintinist mutha I know. The stickers are right yo. Lots o people liked em. And Larry, for giving up the table saw when I needed it. yall are the poop.

Kinetik POWER CELLS For coming through and helping me out on really short notice. Worlds Loudest 12v stock Vehicle.....How ya like them apples.

TEAM LOUD AND CLEAR
I have to list it all.

Richard Turner, Who would have thought 3 yrs ago this is where we would be. This has not been your yr. but through out all the trials and tribulations we still found a way. Your truly a brother to me. I love you man.

Kevin Ecker, This guy put in more work than most of you know. He lived in that car for like 3months. His dedication and drive are to be admired and mirrored by all. We had a rough patch in the season, we moved through it and look where we ended up. and for takin all the time to help me find out what was wrong with my car when we didnt have yours done. Team MUD HOLE FTMFW

Justin M. We talked a lot and at time you helped keep me level headed and focused. I am really glad you joined up with us, you are a great addition to this team and I am honored to have you here.

Ryan McCue, my roll dog. keep punchin nikka. You helped me more than you imagine. I thank you for everything, from the lunches at little Italy. to driving all over kc for this and that. You deff reperesent what this team stands for.

Jeff and Angie, you guys come through every yr. Driving 2+_ hrs just to meter a car for 2-3 burps then going home, thats dedication, and it payed off. I want to personally apologize to angie. I am so sorry for the leg. but if it wasnt for you up there, the car probaly wouldnt have held together, I thank you so much.

Josh Brown. for sevral things, I owe you thanks. you came up and lended a hand, alt, wheel lugs, helping other team members and the drop of a dime. This type of behavior is what makes this team so sucessful.

Darren Patterson. You worked your pooter off and deserve what you got. sometimes when all seems lost you just kept pluggin, Rememeber to use frustation as fuel, it will only make you work harder. Keep up the good work.

Quis. You too worked your but off, not being close to the rest of us, and just phone conversations as help. We know it had more in it. but nerves and unforseen circumstances kept you down. But reguardless your WORLD CLASS.

Jeff C and Meghan. you guys where struck with bad luck this yr, but kept working and in the end it all worked out, just as I thought it would. Even though Meghan stayed away from us all weekend. I wastn that bad was I...lol

Over all I cant express how overwhelmed I am with joy of all of your accomplisments. I am Honored to be your captain. and will do my best to take care of all of you.

Chris Samsel. for many things. Many many coversations about lots of things non car audio related, I truly consider you a friend.

Phinney, hell of a number from a design all your own. Good job.

Matt Sibley, you helped in more ways then you know thanks a lot.

Bruce mfn Bruce
D' Cap

Last edited by on Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:22 pm

Bruce Ogden for President 2008!

Bruce, you are a true insprition to us all. You call us almost everyday to chat even on a personal level, to make sure we are not over our heads.

This year was a rough year for myself and meghan, but were coming home soon! By summer next year we will be less then 20 mins from all you! That could get dangerous!

Thank YOU for all your support, drive, and helpful advice throughout the year.

YOU ARE THE WORLD CHAMP!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:35 pm

Congrats Bruce. Smile

You are a great captain and person. You helped me with a few suggestions on my car when I had it and I am not even on the team. Top notch in my book.

Was great to see ya at the one show we went to in KC and talkin what little we did. I understand the circumstances at the time as well. Lookin forward to seein ya ,and the team, when we start next year.

Keep up the great work Bruce. You are the Man. Very Happy

BRUCE FOR PREZ.. 2008. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:56 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
WOW, where to begin.

KICKER Brad Granz, Tracy Focht, you guys are TOP NOTCH. The support from these two have been above and beyond what I could ever of imagined. Tracy, Thanks for putting up with me. I know i probably call you more than anyone lol.... I will leave you alone for a few days now. lol. Brad Ganz, Im speechless. I cant thank you enough.

My Wife. for puttin up with me, and the stupid long hrs away from her and my two wonderful kids that it took to do this.

Tommy D, Donnie Martin.
Without the support of you two, who knows where we would be, I can promise you it wouldnt be here. You guys have helped me in many many ways. Personally to become a better person(Tom with the lectures) and professionally as a competitor. I have came to you guys for many many things and you have always stood behind me and supported me, Thanks to you both. I love you guys.

Kinetik POWER CELLS For coming through and helping me out on really short notice. Worlds Loudest 12v stock Vehicle.....How ya like them apples.

TEAM LOUD AND CLEAR
I have to list it all.

Richard Turner, Who would have thought 3 yrs ago this is where we would be. This has not been your yr. but through out all the trials and tribulations we still found a way. Your truly a brother to me. I love you man.

Kevin Ecker, This guy put in more work than most of you know. He lived in that car for like 3months. His dedication and drive are to be admired and mirrored by all. We had a rough patch in the season, we moved through it and look where we ended up. and for takin all the time to help me find out what was wrong with my car when we didnt have yours done. Team MUD HOLE FTMFW

Justin M. We talked a lot and at time you helped keep me level headed and focused. I am really glad you joined up with us, you are a great addition to this team and I am honored to have you here.

Ryan McCue, my roll dog. keep punchin nikka. You helped me more than you imagine. I thank you for everything, from the lunches at little Italy. to driving all over kc for this and that. You deff reperesent what this team stands for.

Jeff and Angie, you guys come through every yr. Driving 2+_ hrs just to meter a car for 2-3 burps then going home, thats dedication, and it payed off. I want to personally apologize to angie. I am so sorry for the leg. but if it wasnt for you up there, the car probaly wouldnt have held together, I thank you so much.

Josh Brown. for sevral things, I owe you thanks. you came up and lended a hand, alt, wheel lugs, helping other team members and the drop of a dime. This type of behavior is what makes this team so sucessful.

Darren Patterson. You worked your pooter off and deserve what you got. sometimes when all seems lost you just kept pluggin, Rememeber to use frustation as fuel, it will only make you work harder. Keep up the good work.

Quis. You too worked your but off, not being close to the rest of us, and just phone conversations as help. We know it had more in it. but nerves and unforseen circumstances kept you down. But reguardless your WORLD CLASS.

Jeff C and Meghan. you guys where struck with bad luck this yr, but kept working and in the end it all worked out, just as I thought it would. Even though Meghan stayed away from us all weekend. I wastn that bad was I...lol

Over all I cant express how overwhelmed I am with joy of all of your accomplisments. I am Honored to be your captain. and will do my best to take care of all of you.

Bruce mfn Bruce
D' Cap

Thank you bruce for all your efforts with the team we love you all as well!
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:44 pm

i have to say truely team loud and clear are world class, the whole team offerred help and tips even though i wasnt on the team, i wouldnt had gotten to the point i was at without the help great job guys
Back to top Go down
Team Maxxsonics John
Team Maxxsonics John

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:33 pm

Good job Bruce!
Back to top Go down
rturner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
rturner

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:50 pm

great job bruce. thanks for all your help.
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:00 pm

Bruce, great job at finals and this entire year. That was an incredible number you put up this weekend.
Back to top Go down
goose2
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
goose2

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:17 pm

we couldn't have asked for a better team captain.all the hours on the phone at the shop and the behind the scene things that you did is true dedication to this team,and this sport for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Bailey
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Bailey

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:32 pm

Aww u know I love ya!
And that is deff enough over a 163 for me. I cant give u crap any more!! Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thebestmeghan
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:49 pm

man bruce anytime you want to ride around kc for hours let me know. congrats on the win.
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:10 pm

Anything I can due to help just call I'm there. Nice job Boss. Loudest stock rex ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:15 pm

ps: sorry to those i didnt talk to, I was not myself this weekend, have been battleing being sick. Went to doctor today, I have Strep Throat, 2 ear infections, and pnuemonia . so I was really beat.
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:16 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
ps: sorry to those i didnt talk to, I was not myself this weekend, have been battleing being sick. Went to doctor today, I have Strep Throat, 2 ear infections, and pnuemonia . so I was really beat.
Damn Bruce. affraid

Hope you feel better soon man.
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:28 pm

That truely show how dedicated you are to the team and this sport. Take the well deserved time you need to get well.
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:43 pm

Congrat Bruce that was one hell of a number. You guys dominated for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:58 pm

I cant believe that # you did didnt knock, all the sickness right out of ya!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:01 pm

Get well soon Bruce. Now you can take a little time and rest up..... Maybe. Wink LOL

Again, great Job and a true Captain and helper to all like no other. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:25 pm

Yea Bruce again i congratulate you told you before several times i have A TON of respect for you!! It was a great season, and takes guts on my part to stick through it to get spanked in the end by you lol so good Luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:02 pm

thanks to all of you, you did it, congrats, you guys made us proud for sure!!!!!!!!

Tracy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:25 pm

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:20 pm

Congrats Bruce! Very impressive number to say the least! You guys work really well together as a team, that says a lot with the way things have been lately! Your team definitely earned the respect it has been given! Hope you feel better, and hope we didnt scare you too bad saturday night when James sent you that text from my phone Wink haha, all in good fun! Get well soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:45 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
Yea Bruce again i congratulate you told you before several times i have A TON of respect for you!! It was a great season, and takes guts on my part to stick through it to get spanked in the end by you lol so good Luck!
Wink
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:48 pm

Matt_Sibley wrote:
Congrats Bruce! Very impressive number to say the least! You guys work really well together as a team, that says a lot with the way things have been lately! Your team definitely earned the respect it has been given! Hope you feel better, and hope we didnt scare you too bad saturday night when James sent you that text from my phone Wink haha, all in good fun! Get well soon!

"thats great" hahahahah bruce told me what james had told him
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:47 am

Congrats Bruce. Glad I could work alot more on our cars this year than in the past. Take your much needed break and keep the family happy. They are your main priority but we are your second family. Make sure your wife knows how much we love you!
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:50 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:
Congrats Bruce. Glad I could work alot more on our cars this year than in the past. Take your much needed break and keep the family happy. They are your main priority but we are your second family. Make sure your wife knows how much we love you!
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:53 pm

Burce you forgot Paul again!! LOL
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:05 pm

Congrats Bruce. You know we are here anytime and as soon as I can log on to my name I'm putting TOOK ONE FOR THE TEAM in my signature LMAO. Sorry have to give ya poop about it.

Angie
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:10 pm

how is your leg by the way angie
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:11 pm

not to bad on some good meds and useing a walker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something   Thank Yous  "more added" knew id forget something Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank Yous "more added" knew id forget something
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next