Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Vote_lcapJust thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Voting_barJust thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Vote_lcapJust thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Voting_barJust thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr 2010 silence globe pics louisiana 80inches disc crank stereo record dollar drive world state crzyblondgrl contest records broken build kyle quad Audiopipe finals songs chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Just thinking. dont shoot me lol

Go down 
+21
memphis_yota
schrummy
Terry Brocks
maddog
NEVERDONE
KimboSlice2
scionsoloxb
bojangles
taylorpro
beatnoutdaframe
TaylorFade
Stingraysevenout
Moparbass28
BODEAN
supadave
Upzaw2000
cody08
rgarrett
chrisfish
sanman
Alan
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

like or dont like
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Vote_lcap79%Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 79% [ 22 ]
dont like
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Vote_lcap21%Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

So we are doing this unified finals thing again right? in KC right?
ive known it for a long time, but the unified thing this weekend really brought it to my mind. Usaci has no place for these guys in other orgs to come play. nearly every db drag car would probly be in 1801+ or mod 4000+ . whats the point of having a shared finals if competitors cant runs the orgs that are there. i think clamped times are coming anyway, but i think with how we are planning on doing finals might be a good chance to start working on them sooner and snag up some more finals entrys. i know usaci has been working to build back up the midwest.. where MWSPL and DB Drag are pretty popular.. and our finals will be in the midwest this year again.. so why wouldnt we want some of them to run usaci while they are there?? plus i think some classes that done require the special 500w@4ohm ap of the season are definitly a plus. mwspl and db drag both have a under 4000w clamped trunk class as well as a 2000w and believe 4000w and under stock type class. not saying change all our classes just yet. but why not maybe lose trunk 0-1 and replace it with the 4k and under class.. and maybe add in a 2000w and 4000w clamped stock class. real stock.. panels in etc. i think there is finals entrys to be snagged up here as well as introducing usaci to clamping classes. people love clamping classes 100000 times more than being forced to buy a RD d5 to be competitive.

here is the meter that drag used this weekend.. and will be the standard. it shows the wattage plain as day.. no math for anyone to do.. just "3600w"
http://www.extech.com/instruments/product.asp?catid=14&prodid=201
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:30 pm

sanman wrote:
so now we can udnerstand the low turn out in it then huh

a pro in a class with average consumers trying to keep up

Thats why im bringing up a clamp class. Still will be open to pro. But will help feel on a more even level
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:31 pm

sanman wrote:
as for the guys that laugh at usaci well they sure aint in a hurry to get itno the lanes.

Taylor you did your number man but emagine what they would have thought if the heavy hitters were to have been there doing the numbers capable in that class.

I know I'm not a heavy hitter, but it still hurts to hear Sad

Lol.

But even the heavy hitters get no respect. Alan is about as heavy as it gets and all he gets anywhere outside of this board is, "Outlaw doesn't count."

So... you keep saying that there are other things that need to be fixed first. In your estimation... what are those things that need to be fixed? How would you generate more interest in USACi and get attendance and participation up?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:44 pm

outlaw counts man we have had quite a few draggers try it out to learn its not as easy as opening the doors and they alla dmitted that

now you took what i said wrong man and it wasnt meant to be disrespectfull

you did what you did, and you showed that was better than most, but iw as meaning the scores that ahve been done in the past that have been louder at finals. you yourself told me at finals it was a throw togather build be proud of it man
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:48 pm

the promotion of usaci and inspiring people to compete is every directors responsibility as well as the veterans on this forum.

you have to think about how all this works word of mouth/promotion/sight

the directors contact shops and try to sell them an event then the shop as well as a diector should promote the show and try to bring as man in as they can.

i said it before ill say it again the directors are the biggest fornicating issue we have in this org theyn are not the most professional and dont seem to give a Dung Pile
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Bruce and i are doing what we can up here. And Show b has it down there we could use more fo sho
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:03 pm

sanman wrote:
the promotion of usaci and inspiring people to compete is every directors responsibility as well as the veterans on this forum.

you have to think about how all this works word of mouth/promotion/sight

the directors contact shops and try to sell them an event then the shop as well as a diector should promote the show and try to bring as man in as they can.

i said it before ill say it again the directors are the biggest fornicating issue we have in this org theyn are not the most professional and dont seem to give a Dung Pile

I knew you meant no disrespect. I was kidding. And I am well aware of the scores that handed me my ass the past couple years.

Anyway, I don't think that shop promotion dog will hunt. The benefit of a shop hosting a show is to sell Dung Pile. How many shops sell USACi friendly gear? None. Lol.

The director thing is a big one, but they can promote all they want... the average everyday Joe isn't coming out to a show to get their ass handed to them because their build and amp puts them in Mod 1-2k. That's the issue. Let the directors promote a class where everybody has a chance on a level playing field and let's see how many new faces come to give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Here's a little poll I posted on another forum. Look how many votes 4ohm rating got. I bet those votes came from guys with D5's. Lol.

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/general-car-audio-discussion-questions/122106-perfect-spl-organization.html
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:11 pm

i used to go to shows held my usaci in alot of differant cities in kansas/mo and i swear they were finals worthy and the guy running them made you feel like you was wanted. he knew how to put on a show, and not just show up take a competitor and put them in charge while he walks away this is the type of Dung Pile that happens alot now a days
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:13 pm

you have an amp that i have been told rivals the d5, and the newer version will be stronger

i still dont understand what your guys problem is with the amp or is it more with RD

you 2 seem to be making this a witch hunt to me
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:19 pm

sanman wrote:
you have an amp that i have been told rivals the d5, and the newer version will be stronger

i still dont understand what your guys problem is with the amp or is it more with RD

you 2 seem to be making this a witch hunt to me

its not a problem with the amp. its that using 4ohm ratings is silly. and because of that if you want to be competitive in usaci to must own one of the 500w amps. taylor actually owns a few differnt 500w amps. but for at least the 100th time.... im trying to introduce usaci to 2 classes that are working very well elseware , in hopes of bringing in new guys as well as those that run the other orgs can cross over.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:28 pm

i got a 100 bux that says it doesnt change

and for like the 20th time

trunk 0-1000 clamped
trunk unlmtd

do you aknowledge that i just said that now
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Lol. It has nothing to do with the D5. Or RD. I have 2 of them. And love them. This really isn't about ditching the 4ohm thing altogether either.

It's about EVERYBODY else HAVING to ditch their current amp to play fair in USACi. I don't know why you keep derailing the original intent of this thread.

Think about how many competitors at finals could run a 2k clamped class. Umm.... every single person in attendance. Now, how many of those could run 0-600? Umm... me. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:32 pm

sanman wrote:
i got a 100 bux that says it doesnt change

and for like the 20th time

trunk 0-1000 clamped
trunk unlmtd

do you aknowledge that i just said that now

I'll take that bet.

And I think 1k clamped is low, but I'm down with it. And I'm good with doing a beta test of it in trunk. That seems to be the most popular class in the last couple years anyway.

I will own Alan!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:35 pm

clamped classes need to be low the reason for them is to keep the cost down per class

yall will not bring clapmed classes to usaci 100% thats the bet
Back to top Go down
Terry Brocks
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2011-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:20 am

sanman wrote:
I happen to think the D5 is one of, if not the best amp I've ever used. But you don't see them outside of USACi. You ever wonder why?

yes i know why because in drag other than the new street stock classes they need balls to the wall amps that do max power at like 2-1 ohms , and this isnt the d5 the d5 has to be ran low, and a bit dirty so no its not an amp fo the all out classes or the little clamped ones either.

If the D5 wasn't rated @ .5 ohms it would've been legal for Street Trunk ,II would hit at least 155db ,but however the db drag officails decided to clamp power though
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:32 am

d5 is not rated at .5
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:58 am

Back to top Go down
schrummy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
schrummy

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:09 am

do you know what isnt rated at .5 ohm.......

the treo 4.1......
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:53 am

the original rating of the d5 was not at .5 and its kinda retarted to do so
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:07 pm

sanman wrote:
the original rating of the d5 was not at .5 and its kinda retarted to do so
what was it rated at? couldnt have been 3000@1ohm. i would think it seems ideal to rate it at .5 so the 500w@4ohm math works out...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:41 pm

the original d5 was sent to congent with the knowledge of usaci to have it certified it was tested and rated at 500@4

now if there is a newer version thats stronger then i understand the rating at .5
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:54 pm

yeah but there was more than the 500w rating. and there is not stronger d5 out. people think the silkscreened and engraved heat sinks are different amps. but im sure they are not
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:07 pm

ummm nah i had one of the first production d5's and it was 500@4 and you wasnt even in the lanes at that time so no clue where you are diggin that information up at

even if it was more than 500@4 the key word i used was certification and if your in the know then you know what that means, and if your not im not going to waiste my time expailing it then argueing about how you dont agree with it when your just a competitor
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:51 pm

The d5 was rated below 1 ohm because Steve Miller always thought people wanted to see big wattages on amplifiers so he used the other to advertise 3000 watts so the 4 ohm rating would be correct for usaci. Also the d5 never was tested for wattage certification only the d9 unless someone sent in their personal amp.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:12 pm

sanman wrote:
ummm nah i had one of the first production d5's and it was 500@4 and you wasnt even in the lanes at that time so no clue where you are diggin that information up at

even if it was more than 500@4 the key word i used was certification and if your in the know then you know what that means, and if your not im not going to waiste my time expailing it then argueing about how you dont agree with it when your just a competitor

i wasnt in the lanes at that time? what are you talking about? you arent making jack shiit for sense.. are you saying the only rating given was 500@4 with no other ratings? because you didnt say that.. and wtf does im just a competitor even mean? like your something different? was special with steve ? big whoop
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:15 pm

and keent is correct.. the amp was never tested.. but i know your "in the know"

anyways.. stop fornicating aregin about d5 and gay 4ohm classes.. i dont care.. im trying to do somthing new because everyone is being to hard head headed to consider changing class like they should be. im just trying to bring something new. ALONG WITH the outdated 4ohm classes
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:22 pm

if this is true then it was just another lie from stevo

your just a competitor means just that

and at dallas was you competing

i also as stated had one of the first d5's off the docks and no where in that manuel did it say .5 for a rating, but i dont expect you to know that since like i said you wasnt in the lanes at that time
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:26 pm

ok jeff lol i wasnt at finals one year and that means im lost. your still not answerng.. ARE YOU SAYING IN YOUR SPECIAL "IN THE KNOW ONE OF A KIND D5 MANUAL" DID IT SAY PNLY A 4OHM RATING AND NOTHING ELSE

the reason your manual didnt say it is becouse it was the generic 3000.1 manual sja got with them from korea
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:31 pm

i dont even care about the 500w amps. i just think these new classes would help. go make your own thread to dickhead up. i was hoping this one could stay on track and at least make sense
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:44 pm

i dont care what yall do in trunk

you called out the d5 as the reaosn competition sucks in those classes

then you got on my case and all i have been doing is throwing it back at ya

the d5 manual went 4/2/1 ohm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just thinking. dont shoot me lol
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next