Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Vote_lcapJust thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Voting_barJust thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Vote_lcapJust thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Voting_barJust thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 songs chef state disc records dollar louisiana silence globe quad build stereo record world crank broken Audiopipe Johncarr pics 80inches contest finals drive crzyblondgrl kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Just thinking. dont shoot me lol

Go down 
+21
memphis_yota
schrummy
Terry Brocks
maddog
NEVERDONE
KimboSlice2
scionsoloxb
bojangles
taylorpro
beatnoutdaframe
TaylorFade
Stingraysevenout
Moparbass28
BODEAN
supadave
Upzaw2000
cody08
rgarrett
chrisfish
sanman
Alan
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

like or dont like
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Vote_lcap79%Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 79% [ 22 ]
dont like
Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Vote_lcap21%Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

So we are doing this unified finals thing again right? in KC right?
ive known it for a long time, but the unified thing this weekend really brought it to my mind. Usaci has no place for these guys in other orgs to come play. nearly every db drag car would probly be in 1801+ or mod 4000+ . whats the point of having a shared finals if competitors cant runs the orgs that are there. i think clamped times are coming anyway, but i think with how we are planning on doing finals might be a good chance to start working on them sooner and snag up some more finals entrys. i know usaci has been working to build back up the midwest.. where MWSPL and DB Drag are pretty popular.. and our finals will be in the midwest this year again.. so why wouldnt we want some of them to run usaci while they are there?? plus i think some classes that done require the special 500w@4ohm ap of the season are definitly a plus. mwspl and db drag both have a under 4000w clamped trunk class as well as a 2000w and believe 4000w and under stock type class. not saying change all our classes just yet. but why not maybe lose trunk 0-1 and replace it with the 4k and under class.. and maybe add in a 2000w and 4000w clamped stock class. real stock.. panels in etc. i think there is finals entrys to be snagged up here as well as introducing usaci to clamping classes. people love clamping classes 100000 times more than being forced to buy a RD d5 to be competitive.

here is the meter that drag used this weekend.. and will be the standard. it shows the wattage plain as day.. no math for anyone to do.. just "3600w"
http://www.extech.com/instruments/product.asp?catid=14&prodid=201
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:33 pm

sanman wrote:
as afar as me knowing what rd does why would i care its not my bidness im not kissing that ass to get deals i dont need anything from them

your so numb minded dude.. the point was if im helping rd out.. why would i be on a wich hunt to kill rds amps?? im trying to help usaci with a class i think would work. ADDED TO THE CURRENT FORMAT and your being a homo about it, because you know everything..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:37 pm

congrats go to his finals and do what i did lol

read past statements 1 class to see how it goes would probly be what ya get if you get it it also needs to be a beginners class and not a class for vets that way you cant control it, run it, munipulate it then it will bring in new people. (newb class)
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:40 pm

by you i mean veterans
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Food-and-drinks-nuts-and-popcorn-443599
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:44 pm

sanman wrote:
congrats go to his finals and do what i did lol

read past statements 1 class to see how it goes would probly be what ya get if you get it it also needs to be a beginners class and not a class for vets that way you cant control it, run it, munipulate it then it will bring in new people. (newb class)

i would have went to his finals had i gotten the invite sooner before having invested in usaci.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Who the eff is Steve? And what is he turning down?

Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:45 pm

TaylorFade wrote:

Steve benton of MidwestSPL, is who I believe they are talking about.

Turning down, I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:51 pm

TaylorFade wrote:

he was talking about your post on caco mentioning steve and hosting mwspl..
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Chapbitch, huh?

You are so like Kenny Powers, reliving the 'Glory Days', well Jeff they've probably long past and if you can't get over it and try something different, the org you love so much is gonna keep dwindling.

You and that fuuucking D5. Sheesh!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:03 pm

the 500w amps would still be strong in a under 4000w clamp class anyway lol
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:35 pm

Alan wrote:
the 500w amps would still be strong in a under 4000w clamp class anyway lol

.....and only one would be needed.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:56 am

Alan wrote:
TaylorFade wrote:

he was talking about your post on caco mentioning steve and hosting mwspl..

Oh, I see.

I won't get into all of that here.
Back to top Go down
beatnoutdaframe
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
beatnoutdaframe

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:32 am

Jeff it has jack Dung Pile to do with the d5!!!! To me it's like this you can have 2 D5 in 0-1000 and do 12-13k but cant have 2 M3's that at best you will get about 9k how does that make any since? That just shows you cant use that amp!!! dc amps out sundown amps out alot of the bigger companies cant support usaci because their products wont fit well
Back to top Go down
http://www.bottomlesspits.com
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:46 am

A cross over class would be great! . However... all the rules would have to line up. . IASCA and db drag would have to change some rules for it to work. Like pick a mic location door open or sealed deadner limited. As well as panels in or not. Battery limits caps aloud ect ect
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:33 am

chrisfish wrote:
A cross over class would be great! . However... all the rules would have to line up. . IASCA and db drag would have to change some rules for it to work. Like pick a mic location door open or sealed deadner limited. As well as panels in or not. Battery limits caps aloud ect ect

I think the only thing to hash out would be mic placement really. USACI is pretty much run as much deadener as you want while the others are limited, so go with something like as long as all panels fit back in place.

Same for batteries. Keep them limited as well as to keep it no so much as in a "budget thing" but as the way the rules are now. I really like the clamped output idea. I was messing around with my trunk box on fairly low power and the cheaper DB Drive subs and was surprised and had fun with it too.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:38 am

Clamped lower classes should be panels in.. and battery limits to.. no caps.. the deadener and mic placement i dont see as being a big deal. There has to be some variable.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:07 pm

this thread is a waste of time ...i see clamping amps never in usaci
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:07 pm

but its been a fun thread lol
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Above Average Contributor
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:18 pm

need a clamping nipples class
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:22 pm

for those who cant just buy the magikal amp and do 161+

probly so
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:32 pm

on that note. anyone done much testing on the dd m3b to see how it matches up
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:57 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
this thread is a waste of time ...i see clamping amps never in usaci

Weve wasted time on much worse things. Like running classee with 2 people in each the past 3 years. Yall can fight it and know everything as much as you want. Usaci will go away if it dont change with the times. Clamping may not be the answer. But a change it. This isnt 2005 guys. The competitors have changed. The what attacts them has changed. If you guy enjoy winning championships against 1 loud guy and one guy who happy to have an invite then so be it.. but i personally would like to see 5 people in my class like last year in 0-1 trunk. It was 5 cars within 2 db. Thats about the best its been in a whilr
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:01 pm

And for the millionth time. Im proposing 2 -3 small classes to take advantage if competitors who will already be at finals with hopes of bringing attendance up. Not clamp every class. .. now we have discussed my opinion of the 500w amp thing and over ran the thread. But it really had nothing to do with it. Although if a "500w" amp can make 5000w i dont see why 4 ohm matters. 0-6 should be 0-5000.. same power. Just manufacturer freedom
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:03 pm

well just sayin mwspl does clamp and we all know usaci will most likley never do it as long as steve is doing it ,,,,, i could see a drag way with 40 amp fuse and 60 amp fuse and 80 and 100 things like that but not clamped
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:09 pm

2 -3 small classes

this wont happen more than likely there will be 1 beta class,a nd then go from there

but the same thing will still happen some will be loud some wont be and those who arent will \"Female dog\" moan and complain about something totally differant other than the person in the mirror and they will once again quit
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:24 pm

I missed the memo where you grant new class allowances. .. who says ralph or whoever is even reading this or cares.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:27 pm

More important i think the USAci input on the CACO thread is better more than just me and sanman commenting on the lack of give a crap from directors and rules..consistency etc.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:01 pm

im just telling you it wont happen and of course you dont like that
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm

I dont care that you think it wont happen. The part i "dont like" is you talking to me as if you make any decisions concerning the matter...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:11 pm

nope im not affiliated with usaci in anyway other than a competitor

i dont like how you think you can make decisions to bring in 2-3 classes when you should be asking for 1 to see how it goes then try to add more

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking. dont shoot me lol   Just thinking.  dont shoot me lol - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just thinking. dont shoot me lol
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next