Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Finals verification ?????'s Vote_lcapFinals verification ?????'s Voting_barFinals verification ?????'s Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Finals verification ?????'s Vote_lcapFinals verification ?????'s Voting_barFinals verification ?????'s Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe chef 2010 silence louisiana drive stereo record crank crzyblondgrl records world quad disc state kyle dollar songs pics Johncarr finals build broken contest 80inches Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Finals verification ?????'s

Go down 
+4
mfivespeed
poundstone
chrisfish
sanman
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Finals verification ?????'s Empty
PostSubject: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:35 pm

ask them here and lets discuss them.

Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:37 pm

ill start with spare tire well

if you have them covered ensure that they are easily able to be removed and looked at while in the verification lanes.

i totally understand why you have them covered and a flat floor but they will have to be looked into
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:43 pm

How about caps other places besides the cargo area?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:14 pm

How about caps other places besides the cargo area
explain in more detail please
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:40 pm

well i know some of the euros put them under the hood.lol like they do with the extra batts.lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:42 pm

that or the back seat as long as the seat can go back into oem position
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
mfivespeed
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
mfivespeed

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:00 pm

do u take bribes?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:48 pm

not this time lol
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:27 am

What if people paid extra last time?

Holy S**t! Well, the batts are gone, but you know what it takes to get at my tire well in my car?

These are still mounted in this fashion, but a taller wall has been built behind the box.

Finals verification ?????'s 893fd725

The seats, both front and rear, have to be removed to slide the box out to expose the well or is a peek inside good enough?

Finals verification ?????'s F069d109
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:47 pm

now thats easy enough with the box out to see and all i would need

these areas wll need to be seen bottom line and i know it sux
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:31 pm

No way I could pull the deck lid, the back seat and slide the seat forward a few and let you use a mirror to view around in the well? There's no way in hell I want to spend all day pulling my ish out. I know what it's for, but wow.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:46 pm

THEN YOU UNDERSTAND WHY IT MUST BE DONE
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:49 pm

S10 have to move the box fwd so you can check the void under them correct
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:46 pm

fornicate this man its not about s10 vs anything else

if you aint got nothing to hide this aint an issue and dont try to \"Female dog\" out by spinning this on another vehicle
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:47 pm

yall just think im sdime minded and i am not

if anything im crx minded over tha dammm sdime
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Alan makes a valid point.

I'm glad you didn't say I had to remove my dash panels, it's much easier and there IS room in there to put two more D5s, not even kidding.

So more or less every vehicle that isn't in some form of "unlimited" class will have voids and tire wells checked?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:05 pm

so i have to check vans between the box and the sidewall also?????

in order for it to be fare is that right
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:03 pm

My take on it is ...

Who gives a S H I T

You want to see if someone is cheating????

Put up the money and protest them B I T C H E S just like any other class
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:13 pm

i havent asked anyone to tear the car apart all i said is i need to be able to see into the tire well
to verify there isnt anything in there that dont need to be and how am i suppose to measure batteries if i cant get to them to ensure they are 800sqi
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:19 pm

I didn't say anything that had to do with you and a s10. Im saying what makes a spare tire well any more special than the void under a s10 box or in the angle in a astro box is all. By what your saying itseems you should have said i need to be able to measure your batteries if they arent a common battery.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:53 am

i saod what the fornicate i needed to say and yu felt like it was singling you out thats your problem not mine

you faggots act like an sdime has 10zx the amount of room inside ot than it really does and your an idiot for thinking so.

i dont need tomade out to look like im catoring to one of another vehicle, and worrying about your own ride would be the best thing to do instead of others
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 am

sanman wrote:
i havent asked anyone to tear the car apart all i said is i need to be able to see into the tire well
to verify there isnt anything in there that dont need to be and how am i suppose to measure batteries if i cant get to them to ensure they are 800sqi

I'm going to reply the last time to this subject.

You said you just needed to "see" in the tire well. Got it. I can slide it forward 3" to 4" and let you use a swivel mirror and a light to show you that ZERO batteries reside in my tire well.

I "kinda sorta" see a point, but I agree 100% with what Alan and Chris say. I'm sure that if people wanna cheat, which this is what verifications is REALLY about, people will cheat.

Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:04 am

its my job to verifiy and if this requires a competitor to remove things for me to be able to do this then so be it, and the solution if it cant be done is to move to to a class that doesnt require me to.

im not going to do a half assed job for anyone because of who you are, if we know one another, if your someone buddy that in itself is Cow poopy and shouldnt be expected
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:04 am

and i really dont give a Dung Pile how many times you reply
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:07 am

What a damn professional usaci has working for them here. Great job ralph.. i know he fits the budget huh..

Listen jeff.. i dont even have a spare tire well.. so i definitely dont feel singled out. I actually just feel all cars need a good going through regardless what car it is.
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:08 am

Jeff, you take every effing thing as a personal attack on you, honestly. The S-10 comment, was a fornicating example. Quit fornicating crying!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:10 am

and my statement made it appeearant that all cars woudnt be didnt it

as far as professional well that doesnt mean making friends or kissing ass so you need to get over that Dung Pile
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:11 am

it was an example basedd on an assumption that they wouldnt be checked lik other vehicles

yall can take the double talk and stick it because it dont work with me
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:11 am

and its funny how you trunk guys are the only ones commenting in this thread on this subect aint it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finals verification ?????'s
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next