Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
s-10 things to do at verification at finals Vote_lcaps-10 things to do at verification at finals Voting_bars-10 things to do at verification at finals Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
s-10 things to do at verification at finals Vote_lcaps-10 things to do at verification at finals Voting_bars-10 things to do at verification at finals Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence records louisiana kyle world record build pics finals Audiopipe disc state contest quad 2010 80inches chef crzyblondgrl globe broken Johncarr stereo crank dollar songs drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

s-10 things to do at verification at finals

Go down 
+6
KimboSlice2
stevew007
Alan
poundstone
sanman
TAMU
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

s-10 things to do at verification at finals Empty
PostSubject: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:03 pm

1.CHECK UNDER DASH
2.SLIDE BOX FORWARD
3.REMOVE GLOVE BOX
4.CHECK FENDER WELLS
5.NO PRE PLACED GLOBES
6.INSPECT UNDER SEATS
7.***CHECK THE FLOOR BOARD DISTANCE FROM SEAT****
8.CHECK INSIDE OF DOORS******
9.INSPECT UNDER THE HOOD AND FIREWALL
10.INSPECT UNDER THE HOOD AND FIREWALL.
11.ALL MICS MUST FACE FORWARD
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:23 pm

hire tamu as a verification judge and he will catch everything there is to catch on an sdime since ha has a little chubby for them

but let every other car slide through because of his lack of attentiont to those cars from being focused on people he couldnt catch or beat if i was to hand him my sdime to do it.

ide say my sdime would lose 3-5 db's just from the switch from me to him because he would want to question everything, and do it his way "the losing way"
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:32 pm

BUT ATLEAST IM 100% LEGIT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:12 pm

TAMU wrote:
1.CHECK UNDER DASH
2.SLIDE BOX FORWARD
3.REMOVE GLOVE BOX
4.CHECK FENDER WELLS
5.NO PRE PLACED GLOBES
6.INSPECT UNDER SEATS

Interesting post TAMU

also interesting is your signature considering one of your teamates with a CRX was bumped up a class at finals a few years ago

Lets disect this one by one,
1 check under dash of crx to make sure ac box is still in there if equped with ac, also check to see if heater blower motor is plugged off making the heat/ac inoperable
2 check inside of crx boxes, because after all if you can put stuff in an s-10 box surely you can in a crx box
3 not sure what your removing glove box for in an s-10 since the firewall is pretty much right behind it, but since were on the subject make sure the glove box catch in a CRX isn't "misteriously broken" so that it can fall all the way down right behind the mic/globe creating a pocket
4 Not sure what your checking fender wells for, but the same thing that could be hidden in an S-10 fender well can be hid in a crx fender well
5 not sure why you can't have a preplaced globe, it doesnt say in the rule book you cant have one, in fact i think usaci may encourage it considering they sell these things for $75 Also the rule book states "The competitor may elect to have the microphone/sensor placed on a microphone/sensor stand supplied
by the competitor." - suggest tamu read rule book
6 not sure what s-10's have under the seats, but anything that could be under an s-10 seat could be under a crx seat
7 not sure why this distance has to be checked, infact the rule book says aftermarket seats can be used as long as they are bolted to the factory mounting position. So i could in fact get some racing seats that are lower/higher from the floor as long i use the factory mounting location/bolts.- again read the rule book
8 not sure what is inside the doors that couldnt be inside the door of a crx. and as a matter of fact i saw sanman check windows on several vehicles last year to make sure windows went up/down. even the guy who's window lever was missing was made to find a lever so it could be verified. doors were also taped on inside and out, and i didnt see a single mdf lower door panel last year.
9 last time i checked under the hood and firewall were checked, what specifically are we looking for here that couldnt be done to a crx
10 same as 9 dumbass
11 READ THE fornicating RULEBOOK SMARTASS, NOWHERE IN THE RULE BOOK DOES IT SAY THE MIC MUST BE FACING FORWARD, IN FACT HERE IS WHAT IT SAYS "Microphone/sensor Placement:
The microphone/sensor can be placed anywhere forward of the “B” pillar in the passenger compartment
with a microphone/sensor globe attached."
Plain as day, says it can be placed "ANYWHERE FORWARD OF THE B PILLAR", not "ALL MICS MUST FACE FORWARD."
Suggestion, perhaps sign up for a reading/comprehension class.

Last edited by kickercrx on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:17 pm

kickercrx wrote:
TAMU wrote:
1.CHECK UNDER DASH
2.SLIDE BOX FORWARD
3.REMOVE GLOVE BOX
4.CHECK FENDER WELLS
5.NO PRE PLACED GLOBES
6.INSPECT UNDER SEATS

Interesting post TAMU

also interesting is your signature considering one of your teamates with a CRX was bumped up a class at finals a few years ago

1 check under dash of crx to make sure ac box is still in there if equped with ac, also check to see if heater blower motor is plugged off making the heat/ac inoperable
2 check inside of crx boxes, because after all if you can put stuff in an s-10 box surely you can in a crx box
3 not sure what your removing glove box for in an s-10 since the firewall is pretty much right behind it, but since were on the subject make sure the glove box catch in a CRX isn't "misteriously broken" so that it can fall all the way down right behind the mic/globe creating a pocket
4 Not sure what your checking fender wells for, but the same thing that could be hidden in an S-10 fender well can be hid in a crx fender well
5 not sure why you can't have a preplaced globe, it doesnt say in the rule book you cant have one, in fact i think usaci may encourage it considering they sell these things for $75 Also the rule book states "The competitor may elect to have the microphone/sensor placed on a microphone/sensor stand supplied
6 not sure what s-10's have under the seats, but anything that could be under an s-10 seat could be under a crx seat
7 not sure why this distance has to be checked, infact the rule book says aftermarket seats can be used as long as they are bolted to the factory mounting position. So i could in fact get some racing seats that are lower/higher from the floor as long i use the factory mounting location/bolts.- again read the rule book
8 not sure what is inside the doors that couldnt be inside the door of a crx. and as a matter of fact i saw sanman check windows on several vehicles last year to make sure windows went up/down. even the guy who's window lever was missing was made to find a lever so it could be verified. doors were also taped on inside and out, and i didnt see a single mdf lower door panel last year.
9 last time i checked under the hood and firewall were checked, what specifically are we looking for here that couldnt be done to a crx
10 same as 9 dumbass
11 READ THE fornicating RULEBOOK SMARTASS, NOWHERE IN THE RULE BOOK DOES IT SAY THE MIC MUST BE FACING FORWARD, IN FACT HERE IS WHAT IT SAYS "Microphone/sensor Placement:
The microphone/sensor can be placed anywhere forward of the “B” pillar in the passenger compartment
Plain as day, says it can be placed forward of the b-pilliar, but it does not say it must be facing forward.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:20 pm

#12 - Don't call me this time, I don't want to hear your stories about all the dirt you supposidly have on everyone, nor do I want to hear about how you were 5 dbs' louder testing at home before finals then lost it somewhere at finals, only to come back a week later to discover you forgot to hook up your RCA's to one of your amps, that excuse is getting really old every year, either that or you have a reallly bad memory to forget to hook them up every single finals.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:26 pm

Why wouldn't this get done for any car? Besides the stuff that required a real protest.. moveing the box..pulling door panels etc. This is the same conversation we attempted to have with jeff. Im not sure why any car would be singled out or require extra inpections.. a quick once over for obvious.. make sure the dash and airbox stuff is lagit.. its pretty simple stuff. Anything me or you cant look in and see would require a real protest really..
Back to top Go down
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:52 pm

TAMU wrote:
1.CHECK UNDER DASH
2.SLIDE BOX FORWARD
3.REMOVE GLOVE BOX
4.CHECK FENDER WELLS
5.NO PRE PLACED GLOBES
6.INSPECT UNDER SEATS
12.IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:07 pm

kickercrx wrote:
TAMU wrote:
1.CHECK UNDER DASH
2.SLIDE BOX FORWARD
3.REMOVE GLOVE BOX
4.CHECK FENDER WELLS
5.NO PRE PLACED GLOBES
6.INSPECT UNDER SEATS

Interesting post TAMU

10 same as 9 dumbass
Plain as day, says it can be placed "ANYWHERE FORWARD OF THE B PILLAR", not "ALL MICS MUST FACE FORWARD."

rcas please man is that the best you got that only happened 1 time and was because i couldnt lower my back seat in my blazer.next only db gain i told you was the pocket i tested that gained me 3.4 db in my crx but did not use in tulsa which can be verified by someone on this forum if he wants to.man yall are worse that ufo debunkers when it comes to the s10s.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:26 pm

from Quad. i find it funny when a car ia called out to be checked it does not show up or it looses 3-5db in the lanes and never gets it back until after the show. not saying any names the people know who they are. so what will be the point if a car is called out at finals you pay a grand for a protest the car runs 3-5db down from it's normal number, then early or late on day two it makes up the number with no one around ??????????? i will put up $100 bucks to help with protest fees if a car does a boo boo number any others want to pitch in.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:37 pm

P.S. Amp guts need to be checked also to many boards can go into the same heatsink. so i guess we have to start clamping amps
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:40 pm

MUST BE LOOKING FOR SECRETS......THINGS THAT I HAVE IN MY CAR RIGHT NOW.....I HAVE A SIX PACK OF BEER...A 12 PACK OF CONDOMS...A SIX INCH HUNTING KNIFE AND A CASE OF TOILET PAPER.....SO IM SURE THATS STUFF IS THE REASON MY CARS LOUD......THE STUFF UR SAYING SOUNDS LIKE A PROTEST......SLIDING A BOX FORWARD IN A SDIME WITH THREE 80+ POUNDS SUBS IS GOING TO TAKE SOME WORK...LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Moonie wrote:
THINGS THAT I HAVE IN MY CAR RIGHT NOW.....I HAVE A SIX PACK OF BEER...A 12 PACK OF CONDOMS...A SIX INCH HUNTING KNIFE AND A CASE OF TOILET PAPER..

Sounds to me like your all packed up for finals
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Just need a walmart sack full of socks and underwear
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Come on...3.4 gain??? you must have some magic......it was only .7 in my car....
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Moonie wrote:
MUST BE LOOKING FOR SECRETS......THINGS THAT I HAVE IN MY CAR RIGHT NOW.....I HAVE A SIX PACK OF BEER...A 12 PACK OF CONDOMS...A SIX INCH HUNTING KNIFE AND A CASE OF TOILET PAPER.....SO IM SURE THATS STUFF IS THE REASON MY CARS LOUD......THE STUFF UR SAYING SOUNDS LIKE A PROTEST......SLIDING A BOX FORWARD IN A SDIME WITH THREE 80+ POUNDS SUBS IS GOING TO TAKE SOME WORK...LOL
you wouldn't agree that should be the same thought process for any enclosure?
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:19 pm

Depends....in my case i wouldnt be happy....i spent alot of time moving my box around in my car...and i found a sweet spot where it needs to be....so it would take me hours to look in my notes and get the placement perfect.....i just dont see the point...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:59 am

And thats all i originally said to jeff. Was seems silly to have people dismantling their cars . And Dung Pile hit the fan.. you cant just assume someone is hiding something and have them rip the car apart
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:51 am

TAMU wrote:
1.CHECK UNDER DASH
2.SLIDE BOX FORWARD
3.REMOVE GLOVE BOX
4.CHECK FENDER WELLS
5.NO PRE PLACED GLOBES
6.INSPECT UNDER SEATS

Damn son.... See guys told ya the dash thing was not a rumor they still think im missing Dung Pile under neath there? Thank you for showing that the rumors are in fact true ...
And sorry brotha but those thing s you are listing isn't the mods your looking for close but no cigar homie.... Love ya bro cheers
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:53 am

And on a side note... Would i still need too move my box? since im in unlimmited? cause my subs are more than 80 pounds depending on which ones i use.... And im old but will move it if need be
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:07 pm

superstock can have blowthroughs so i would think u wouldnt have to move Dung Pile as u can cut the who back wall out if u want below the window line.lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:31 pm

No s10s dont have to move the box. Only crx and trunk cars.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:36 pm

wouldn't have too move any box in unlimitted if unlimitted batts and unlitted amps are allowed i would guess....... Alan ya smartypants
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:50 pm

streetbeat is the only division that dictates facing the mic forward.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:19 am

Moonie wrote:
Come on...3.4 gain??? you must have some magic......it was only .7 in my car....

like i said call around and you can get this verified,and seeing that i only lost .2 on my sb run at finals that year that was a sizeable gain.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:20 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
wouldn't have too move any box in unlimitted if unlimitted batts and unlitted amps are allowed i would guess....... Alan ya smartypants
what about in a limited class?
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:45 am

TAMU wrote:
BUT ATLEAST IM 100% LEGIT.
theres a jack in the back with bolt and brakets . if ya removed that ya modified rear behind b-piller''''''''lol
in stock any ways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: s-10 things to do at verification at finals   s-10 things to do at verification at finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

s-10 things to do at verification at finals
Page 1 of 1