Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
records - State records - Page 2 Vote_lcaprecords - State records - Page 2 Voting_barrecords - State records - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
records - State records - Page 2 Vote_lcaprecords - State records - Page 2 Voting_barrecords - State records - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo kyle 2010 finals crzyblondgrl world 80inches Johncarr chef silence build crank records quad dollar record drive pics Audiopipe state globe disc songs broken contest louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

State records

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2012-01-11

records - State records - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: State records   records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Ive got the pdf file of state records and I was wandering what the local A and local B classes consisted of. Is it just a class for noobs. I havent seen any rules for it so is it a class I could possibly get in since scrapin the coast will be my first one.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: State records   records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:34 am

Jeffrm wrote:
im gonna see what the guy at audiowave will do and if he dont want to sell it then ill get the spl lab
Keep in mind, if you buy a used term lab, you will either need the computer its software was first loaded to or buy more software. It will not work without it.
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: State records   records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:10 am

i ordered me a spl-lab today came out to be under 450 shipped cuz i had a discount code. im hoping it will satisfy my needs. but im sure if it satisfies twentyhurtz then i should be good. i will definetly be bringing yall results.
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
Above Average Contributor
twentyhurtz

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: State records   records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:38 am

Did you order the wireless one or the original one? I haven't had any probs out of mine.
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: State records   records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Wireless
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: State records   records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:45 am

Also I have a SMD dd-1 and cc-1 coming too. Now ill be able to have no clipping or distortion.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: State records   records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:13 am

you will loose spl with that
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: State records   records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:50 pm

i got my meter in today and im pleased with the product but all i could squeeze out of my setup was a 142.67db on the dash with driver door open, and 142.96db on a sweep.
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

PostSubject: Re: State records   records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Jeffrm wrote:
i got my meter in today and im pleased with the product but all i could squeeze out of my setup was a 142.67db on the dash with driver door open, and 142.96db on a sweep.
Tear it out and redo it. It will get louder. Take what you have and monkey with it first. Decrease the volume of box and/or port or both with blocks of wood or bricks a lil at a time. WRITE everything you do down. When you peak what you have take those numbers and build the next box approximately that size.
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: State records   records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Jeffrm wrote:
I just figured I could get a feel for the competition atmosphere in the local classes and see if I would like to move to another class. The box I have now should be able to do high 140s maybe a 150.

A little off than expected huh?
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: State records   records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Way off. My old box was crap and it did a 142.5 on the audiocontrol meter. I think my box needs to be smaller its 4.5 cubes per side before port now so I dont know. Maybe ill just tune it for nice clean power.
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: State records   records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:57 pm

what subs do you have again?
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: State records   records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:42 pm

Atomic quantum 15s with upgraded parts
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

PostSubject: Re: State records   records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:41 am

I dont run 15s but that seems a lil big for spl. Prolly bout right for daily.
Back to top Go down
Jeffrm
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeffrm

PostSubject: Re: State records   records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:01 pm

im thinking i might just sell my meter and get some more mids and highs and make my truck a daily beater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State records   records - State records - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State records
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2