Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Progress  - Page 6 Vote_lcapProgress  - Page 6 Voting_barProgress  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Progress  - Page 6 Vote_lcapProgress  - Page 6 Voting_barProgress  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana disc globe Audiopipe drive record 2010 crzyblondgrl quad state stereo build chef 80inches broken songs world dollar pics finals records kyle Johncarr contest silence crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Progress

Go down 
+20
Upzaw2000
ShooterK2
poundstone
BODEAN
aho77
Moonie
DMAN
Alan
george szawan
maddog
twentyhurtz
84CRX
supadave
chapdawg1971
dbdaddy
Thomas HUFFman
sanman
The_Rowlands
redlineaudio
chrisfish
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just put the Kenwood In

I have a few batts to install tomorrow and start testing..
Progress  - Page 6 52824418

Last edited by chrisfish on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:45 pm

alan your wrong jimbo said he burped broke the rd's was offered to use some 2 year old dc's and said sure why not then he dropped them in and instantly gained. also he said them subs took his power and hardly heated up as well.

my rd's had heating issues like crazy when i had them, and i tried to get miller at that time to do something about it and well he never listened.

estes breaks everything man its not just this or that lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:46 pm

ill agree that spending money and waiting for stuff isnt cool, and causes people to flee rather than flock
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Im not denying that. And I definitely think joel needs to put in some face time lol. Cause im doing this issue no help at all lmao.

I've always known jimbo to blow those quads and funky wire jobs.
Back to top Go down
Blue_C1500
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Blue_C1500

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Alan wrote:
Wasent talking to you. And your situation is different. And really don't know about it besides what you've told me.

And my point was RD will still be winnning.
Yeah, my situation is very different than most in the fact that it's been going on the longest AND I'm getting ignored again... Just the fact that others chime in with issues proves that it's not an isolated situation. I thought I was all alone and everyone else had gotten their problems worked out.

RD may still be winning but If Jimbo gained by switching to DC people will see that there are other options for subs so the only hold RD will have is the d5. If another company comes out with an amp that performs like the d5 or if USACi changes the rules to break the hold RD has, RD will be history. Noone is going to put up with the crap RD dishes out if they don't HAVE to.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:14 pm

mine never got worked out or repaid

food for thought
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Blue_C1500 wrote:
Alan wrote:
Wasent talking to you. And your situation is different. And really don't know about it besides what you've told me.

Yeah, my situation is very different than most in the fact that it's been going on the longest AND I'm getting ignored again... Just the fact that others chime in with issues proves that it's not an isolated situation. I thought I was all alone and everyone else had gotten their problems worked out.

RD may still be winning but If Jimbo gained by switching to DC people will see that there are other options for subs so the only hold RD will have is the d5. If another company comes out with an amp that performs like the d5 or if USACi changes the rules to break the hold RD has, RD will be history. Noone is going to put up with the crap RD dishes out if they don't HAVE to.
jerry why the fuk are you coming at me like this?? Im not joel.. pick up the fukin phone and call him instead of sending emails to an account that probly Noone answers..
Back to top Go down
Blue_C1500
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Blue_C1500

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Alan wrote:
Blue_C1500 wrote:
Alan wrote:

jerry why the fuk are you coming at me like this?? Im not joel.. pick up the fukin phone and call him instead of sending emails to an account that probly Noone answers..
Slow your roll. I'm not coming at you. I'm going at RD. You're just the only one defending RD's crappy service, like it's acceptable. It's nothing towards you at all. Are you associated with them in some way? Why are you taking it so personal? You're right you aren'y Joel so why get so bent when I talk about RD? You really think he'll answer the phone once he finds out it's me calling? I doubt it seriously. It's funny that we went back and forth on that email account for a few months then all of the sudden "noone answers" it. That's the things I'm referring to that are gonna run them out of business.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Im cool with joel is about all ill say. But I've only defended them in chriss situation ..I've told you many times you had s valid complaint. Which iswhat I meant when I said your situation is different.
Back to top Go down
Blue_C1500
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Blue_C1500

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:15 pm

sanman wrote:
mine never got worked out or repaid

food for thought
True, I understand that he is apparently going to screw me but that doesn't stop me from telling my story. It's weird because last time I mentioned this Joel actually initiated contact with me like he wanted to do the right thing but after a few conversations I was back to being ignored.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Fyi I got burned from steve for $5,000 !!!! No attempt to make it right. I called atomic and they said my 7500.1 was sitting right in front of him. And tbe other 7500.1 that i paid for in full never was a possibly becaus they are not in production anymore. Not a few subs ..5 mother fukin grand
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Not like i am saying joel will burn anyone! Joel is a good honest friend. And i regret even saying anything negative.
Back to top Go down
Blue_C1500
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Blue_C1500

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:07 pm

chrisfish wrote:
Not like i am saying joel will burn anyone! Joel is a good honest friend. And i regret even saying anything negative.
I know I regretted saying stuff about him before but when he pmd I was like I wish I wouldn't have said that but then he started pulling the same thing again...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:18 pm

All I was doing from the start was saying "come on fish...why ya got to badmouth" I don't know everyones specific situation or what they've discussed with joel.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:22 pm

Exactly alan! I am a embarrassed how i have reacted .but the bottom line is treat others how you want to be treated.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Alan wrote:
bduf wrote:
Loyalty:
The company gets you the products they promise you on time when they say they will and don't make excuses for why they can't live up to their end of the deal.
You as a competitor use there products to do the best you can and show others what the product can do and get more people to use their product.

What was the promise date? What are the excuses? You seem to have all the info. But I bet you don't...this is stupid and unprofessional ..

Everyone keeps saying stop making excuses and get people the product ...as if joel is taking peoples money.. and not giving a crap to get their stiff. The dudes in a bad spot ..that he got himself into yes.. he put himself in a position so he has to rely on someone else to get him his product. If he says he don't have it.. im believing that.. not seeing it as a excuse... and excuse is not shipping something timely and saying.. oh..my kids sick..my cars broke.. not "the china man ant shipping my crap" that's strait up telling someone the truth.. now..I understand as a owner its your place to not let that happen..and you gave to understand how it makes your company look.. everyone is assuming they are just dropping the ball and not giving a crap .. people can do what they want. but I don't think its going to effect finals and product sales.. its just sad really..

I forgot to adress this.
Bduf knows what he is talking about .
he has been here longer then most of us competing
he got burned by steve miller for more cash then i did and i talk to him on a daly basis. He dosnt say much on here. But he knows what he is talking about.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:04 pm

That's cool? I just asked the details..
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:55 am

man..... i love dbdrive cheers
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:01 am

lol@rowland
Back to top Go down
Thomas HUFFman
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Thomas HUFFman

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:07 am

Yeyeeyeyeee live action!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Progress  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress    Progress  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Progress
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6