Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Vote_lcaploud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Voting_barloud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Vote_lcaploud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Voting_barloud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state 2010 crank Audiopipe disc silence chef finals crzyblondgrl 80inches globe Johncarr songs kyle drive stereo dollar record quad broken contest pics world records louisiana build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

loud hall SQ solution for Finals

Go down 
+21
saltybeanbag
BBGIC
Scott Buwalda
TeamCobra1
Cablguy
SQ-LS400
Stubbs
tijuana_no
Mike Flanagan
firespl
OnYrMrk
jkrob21
bmuhammad1
mschwitz
TeamTCA
6APPEAL
basher8621
chefkyle2011
nebrsq
Chris's Studio Civic
jsketoe
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Let's not wait and "ftd" this situation. I learned something this weekend. What about assigning time slots? Let's say the pre-registrants can choose from open time slots when calling in to register. These times will be early and late...dodging the loud show floor times. First come first serve. Once those slots are gone, you will be judged during the event. If you miss your judging time, you are DQ'd unless a judge can swap a time with someone else.
Let's say we have 30 SQ entries...you allow 30 min for each car. sound is the only thing of concern for time slots. install will be judged while the hall is open and lit off for the public. this essentially lets usac run less judges as well. First judging slot at 730am, resume at the close of the show. Judging would be starting friday night.
This is just an idea I wanted to throw out.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chris's Studio Civic
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Hey Joe.....you actually coming this year.....LOL!
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:21 pm

bets are out Chris...haha.

hey Ralph...man, you sure they gonna let us clean cars parked on carpet in the entry hall?
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:34 pm

So a grape fell off the vine and it said we were going to be in the entry hall for sure. Fact? If so...sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:29 am

I heard that from the man himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:48 pm

I am working on putting you all in the entry hall at the Shreveport Convention Center but there is 2 things you all have to bring.

1. Viscreen long enough to fit under your vehicle

2. Drip pan even if your vehicle not dripping

Got it?

For those that don't have the following items I will have no choice but to put you in the venue with the rest of the vehicles. So please let everyone know what they need to bring to be put in the entry hall. THANKS

Back to top Go down
Maldonadosqs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Maldonadosqs

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:12 pm

ShowB wrote:
I am working on putting you all in the entry hall at the Shreveport Convention Center but there is 2 things you all have to bring.

Got it?

For those that don't have the following items I will have no choice but to put you in the venue with the rest of the vehicles. So please let everyone know what they need to bring to be put in the entry hall. THANKS

Hi Janissa

The requirements of the convention center I have. My question is, there will be parking for all cars because it is a great idea and so we rate the judge with more peace of mind because there would be no noise in the area of qualification and would be best for all competitors SQ

Greetings From Monterrey Nuevo Leon MEXICO

Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Maldonadosqs wrote:
ShowB wrote:

Got it?

Hi Janissa

The requirements of the convention center I have. My question is, there will be parking for all cars because it is a great idea and so we rate the judge with more peace of mind because there would be no noise in the area of qualification and would be best for all competitors SQ

Juan , cuando repondas al un "quote ", has el comentario despues de donde dice quote en parentesis de esa manera se puede leer tu cometario como nuevo .
SALUDOS
OH !!!!!!!!1 Y no se te olvide el TEQUILA PATRON BLANCO pa' Chris.jeje
Back to top Go down
SouthSyde
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:32 pm

tijuana_no wrote:
Maldonadosqs wrote:
ShowB wrote:

Got it?

Hi Janissa

Juan , cuando repondas al un "quote ", has el comentario despues de donde dice quote en parentesis de esa manera se puede leer tu cometario como nuevo .
SALUDOS

Me gusta el tequila de 1800 por favor! O michelada de bud light.
Back to top Go down
Maldonadosqs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Maldonadosqs

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:42 am

tijuana_no wrote:
Maldonadosqs wrote:
ShowB wrote:

Got it?

Hi Janissa

SALUDOS

Ok Ruperto Comentale a Chris pate que le voy a llevar un Tequila Jose Cuervo Tradicional
esta mejor que el tequila patron.Y comentale tambien que tiene que saber español si no sabe dile que no le voy a ofrecer TEQUILA ese fue el acuerdo en el post anterior drunken je,je

Y volviendo al tema de la final sobre los competidores de SQ esperemos que el area donde vamos a acomodar los carros sea como cuando fuimos a las finales de tulsa en el 2009 que no habia nada de ruido y asi el juez va estar mas tranquilo al momento de calificar porque acuerdate el año pasado habia demasiado ruido en el centro de convenciones de shereveport y eso nos afecto a todos los competidores de SQ esperemos en esta final 2011 tengan una mejor organizacion para que al final del dia todo salga bien

Saludos desde Monterrey Nuevo Leon MEXICO cheers
Back to top Go down
foosman 100
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
foosman 100

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:38 am

Please let us know about the preregistration and assigned time slots. Great to have it done this way. Makes all the difference in the world.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:43 am

Chris, Lord willing I will be there to compete.

We will see. Economy sucks bad right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
basher8621
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:52 am

You better be there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:07 pm

TO PRE-REGISTER PLEASE CALL CORPORATE OFFICE AT 479-750-0505 AND GET YOUR TIME SLOTS
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:00 pm

So you guys are doing the time slots?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:02 pm

From what Ralph told me we are but that is handled thru Corporate
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:27 pm

ok. so then you have the finals judges and how many that is worked out obviously. you know...cart before horse thing...lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Steve, we will be there. It doesn't look too bad right now. I am doing some contract IT work for awhile.

Shouldn't be an issue to make the trip. I just hope I have enough points. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Patron de plata y hasta sólo para mi por favor. O Don Julio 1942 o Real. Voy a traer algo de cognac cordon bleu

(I hope I didn't murder my spanish) lol!
Back to top Go down
6APPEAL

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:35 pm

ShowB wrote:

Got it?

Is there enough room for me to get my big azz truck into the entry hall (door width & height?, big azz trucks need a lot of turning room?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Hmmm good question I will get measurements when I go on Sept. 2nd LOL
Back to top Go down
Maldonadosqs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Maldonadosqs

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:18 am

SQ-LS400 wrote:
Patron de plata y hasta sólo para mi por favor. O Don Julio 1942 o Real. Voy a traer algo de cognac cordon bleu

(I hope I didn't murder my spanish) lol!

OK lou te quiero llevar el clasico TEQUILA EN MEXICO cheers Zauza Hornitos o Tequila Jose Cuervo Tradicional o Tequila 7 Leguas para que los pruebes y tomes algo mas mexicano y tambien podemos preparae unos clasicos Vampiros como ves aceptas un trago.

Y cometale a Chris Pate que me tiene que contestar en ESPAÑOL si quiere que le invite un Vampiro preparado con Tequila Zuaza Hornitos

Saludos desde Monterrey Nuevo Leon MEXICO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duAwPWyDD2I&feature=related

Y como ya se acercan las fiesta Patrias como diria Pancho Villa VIVA MEXICO CABRONES cheers cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRMT9JI7ppk

Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:19 am

Hahahhahaaaa!!!! Man, I better work on mi Espanol again but I did read some where I'm getting drunk and Cue Ball is too. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Maldonadosqs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Maldonadosqs

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:19 pm

SQ-LS400 wrote:
Hahahhahaaaa!!!! Man, I better work on mi Espanol again but I did read some where I'm getting drunk and Cue Ball is too. LMAO

jejejejeje Laughing Great Lou !! Keep practicing your Spanish , as I am doing on my English !! Because I want to hear you speaking with some Tequila shots .. See you preety soon buddy , and be ready for a great great competition ( and also a big big party ) ...
Hey , I would like to drink maybe some Johnny Walker Black label or Chivas Regal or something that kind !!

Regards from Mty. NL MEXICO !!!
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Juan, Looking forward to seeing you at Finals brother! Have a great trip out sir!

--Joe
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Finals SQ will be in the QUIET ATRIUM. Judging order will be at assigned times based on registration order. First come, last judged!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:06 pm

How many cars will fit out there?
Back to top Go down
basher8621
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Will we enter the building like last year or is there a different way to get to the Atrium?
Back to top Go down
Maldonadosqs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Maldonadosqs

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:02 am

OnYrMrk wrote:
Juan, Looking forward to seeing you at Finals brother! Have a great trip out sir!

--Joe

Thanks Joe there we are and wish you a good trip too and hopefully this year a great event the World Finals USACI 2011 in

Greetings from Monterrey Nuevo Leon MEXICO
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:53 am

Sounds Great !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: loud hall SQ solution for Finals   loud hall SQ solution for Finals - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

loud hall SQ solution for Finals
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3